Okami HD

Melonbear

Okami HD

Post by Melonbear » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:21 pm

does anybody know the code for max demon fangs?
Weretoons

Re: Okami HD

Post by Weretoons » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:55 pm

There is no official code for it, but it isn't too far off from where the money is stored.
If you want, you can pass me your save and I can max the fangs out for you?
Melonbear

Post by Melonbear » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Actually if you could tell me where the offset for
The fangs I can just do it myself in advanced mode.
Weretoons

Post by Weretoons » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Since all the files are stored in the same area, it would hard for me to pinpoint you in the right direction since I'm awful at explaining things. So, I can show you instead! At least, I hope I can explain things with pictures properly. This is on my legit New Game+ file, so pardon the lack of fangs.

Here is a screenshot of my file before I've edited it.

Before we start, do keep in mind that the way the bytes are stored are stored in little endian. And, as usual, be sure to make backups! On my file, I currently have 511 Demon Fangs and 4,172,087 Yen. Since 511 is 01 FF it may yield similar results, so it's best to search for your money first unless you don't have a high amount. So, the current value for my money is 3F A9 37. Since I got no results initially, I added an extra 00 to the end and there it is. And the highlight section is where your money is. Keep in mind how it looks—it is backwards. Now, when you ease down a bit you'll see FF 01. And this is the value for your demon fangs in little endian!

And if you're going for max fangs, the value would be 27 0F. So, all you need to do is edit the FF 01 to 0F 27. The red square is the money while the purple is the edited demon fang value.

All you need to do is apply and save changes the edits.
So long as you did it right, you should wind up with a total of 9999 Demon Fangs!

Twilight StarOcean

Post by Twilight StarOcean » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:02 pm

can anyone the code for adding the string of beads equpment