BloodBorne

Lakell00

Re: BloodBorne

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:24 am

@krusty will u do codes for assassin creed sydnicate like max skill points thanks
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 am

Lakell00 wrote:@krusty will u do codes for assassin creed sydnicate like max skill points thanks
I already tried. Came up with nothing
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:50 am

added Gem code
You will need to replace xxx with the current amount of gem you have in total in HEX. I made the code. So do a little bit of the leg work on your end
shirodas

Post by shirodas » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:10 am

krustytoe wrote:added Gem code
You will need to replace xxx with the current amount of gem you have in total in HEX. I made the code. So do a little bit of the leg work on your end
pls help, couldn't get gem code to work.

i counted total of 66 in my save(42 gems and 24 caryll) and googled it to hex "0x42". i replaced the xxx with x42, then the yyyyyyyy with a bunch of effects listed. but the save got corrupted somehow. am i suppose to copy the whole list of codes with all the yyyyyyyy with the same effects? can they be different? mix and match?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 pm

shirodas wrote:

i counted total of 66 in my save(42 gems and 24 caryll) and googled it to hex "0x42". i replaced the xxx with x42, then the yyyyyyyy with a bunch of effects listed. but the save got corrupted somehow. am i suppose to copy the whole list of codes with all the yyyyyyyy with the same effects? can they be different? mix and match?
66 in hex is just 42, not 0x42.
shirodas

Post by shirodas » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 pm

zachillios wrote:
shirodas wrote:

i did replaced the xxx with x42
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:24 pm

shirodas wrote:
zachillios wrote:
shirodas wrote:

i did replaced the xxx with x42
You're not hearing me, you cannot leave an X in that code, or it won't work. Put in 042 instead of x42. Krusty left 3 x's in that code because the value you put there can go up to 3 digits.
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:38 pm

it would be 042
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 pm

@krusty have u looked at exp for syndicate.............

from pika

More than likely you'd be looking for an EXP code. Since you earn them for every 1000 EXP you gain, rather than through simply completing tasks, that's what you should be looking to edit. You need 94,000 EXP to have all of the Skill Points necessary to go from level 1 to level 10. I don't know if you could simply input that, or a close, but not quite there, number and skyrocket, or if you'd have to add 1000 or something every time you gain a new point. And that's assuming you can find the value. Won't be me lookin' into it, but that'd be the way to go.
LegacySothe

Post by LegacySothe » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:13 pm

krustytoe wrote:
LegacySothe wrote:
Hi, I am rubbish at advanced mode. Is there a way you could make codes to replace pebbles with blood rock so that the above code would then work early on in the game?

TIA
Check 1st post
Absolute legend. Thanks!!