BloodBorne

TerraFlareKSFL

Re: BloodBorne

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:50 pm

First off, I wanna say thank you to the creator of the "Make +0 Weapons +10" code. Deeply appreciated.

Second, I have a question whose answer may be odvious but doesn't hurt to ask.

I just started to play Bloodborne. I know online play is an option and I can choose offline play. But with blood code from sw and now the weapon code, is it safe to play in offline mode while console's network is enabled?
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:20 am

TerraFlareKSFL wrote:First off, I wanna say thank you to the creator of the "Make +0 Weapons +10" code. Deeply appreciated.

I just started to play Bloodborne. I know online play is an option and I can choose offline play. But with blood code from sw and now the weapon code, is it safe to play in offline mode while console's network is enabled?
I don't believe there's been a single report of anyone being banned on Bloodborne, especially so if you're still offline. You'll be fine, offline means no messages are sent to the servers.
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:05 am

zachillios wrote:
TerraFlareKSFL wrote:First off, I wanna say thank you to the creator of the "Make +0 Weapons +10" code. Deeply appreciated.

I don't believe there's been a single report of anyone being banned on Bloodborne, especially so if you're still offline. You'll be fine, offline means no messages are sent to the servers.
Cool. Thanks for the reply :)
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Quick question, does Bloodborne have an equivalent of Dark Souls 2 and 3's "Soul Memory" mechanic or whatever?
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:Quick question, does Bloodborne have an equivalent of Dark Souls 2 and 3's "Soul Memory" mechanic or whatever?
I don't believe so, but don't quote me on it.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:11 am

Don't forget to unlock the gem slots manually.

Directly changing a +0 to +10 makes the weapon itself a +10 But does NOT open the gem slots, leaving you with a max level weapon that cannot be gemmed
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:26 am

no bloodborne dont have a summoning limit like ds 2 as i recall ds3 never had a soul memory or limit to whom u can summon
Kyoshiro

Post by Kyoshiro » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 am

Lakell00 wrote:no bloodborne dont have a summoning limit like ds 2 as i recall ds3 never had a soul memory or limit to whom u can summon
DS3 doesn't really use a soul memory to play with other people. It's more so about your current level. And when you do need to play with your friends, it just uses the password system, bypassing levels, and adjusting the level to the host.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 am

thanks for the update kyo
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 am

Darth Revenger wrote:Quick question, does Bloodborne have an equivalent of Dark Souls 2 and 3's "Soul Memory" mechanic or whatever?
yes it has.