[QMO] Monster hunter world

Darth Revenger

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm

For the record, Capcom HAS banned people before for messing with Hunter Rank on the 3DS games, it's already been documented. It's not far-fetched to see them doing the same here. That's why I wouldn't use that code, personally.

I have no idea whether Capcom actually looks at other things like our materials, items, decorations and etc. to see if they correlate to how many monsters we've killed as another person mentioned. I'm not gonna say it's 100% safe to use, but so far I have been fine after using max money, points and have all stuff + 999 of each.

What's more baffling is why Capcom even gives a crap. It's a mostly single player game with co-op attached to it. No PvP to speak of. :think:
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
ImmortalMilkBOi

Post by ImmortalMilkBOi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 am

Haha, oh man, the moral relativism in this chat is funny af. SW is a product that literally exists by illegally modifying the product of others' work. THey charge for SW, and then pretend to be moral by telling people to not play online? Lol, eehhhh?

I dunno what's worse, the fact that the creators of a product that illegally modifies other people's work charges for it and then imposes restrictions on how people use their illegal product , or that there are people actually backing up SW's decision to deny people advance edit mode/ their message to not play online.Lol, this chat.

Many other online games with competitive components and leader boards can be modded with SW. Even games with a strong emphasis on PvP and PvP community such as darksouls 2 &3 and Bloodborne can be modded, so we know that SW's choice isn't one based in some warped sense of right and wrong, but rather boils down to their personal interest. ANd I think what this issue of people wanting "better codes" is a fair gripe, especially considering that it is highly possible to produce better codes (I have experience save editing since PS2 days, and been hacking MH since MH:Tri). What SW's decision boils down to can be surmised in the following manner:

1. Someone or some people at SW likes monster Hunter and also likes playing online with cheats themselves, but are afraid of SW getting patched out if too many online players are found cheating. WHichs means no cheats for them/more working trying to overcome patch.

2. Even if there is no one at SW that likes MHW, which I strongly doubt, there is a monetary downside if too many players start complaining about idiots with insane stat hacks. Capcom will hard patch SW out, and no cheats in MHW means less sales for SW.

3. SW also knows that MHW, being such a significant release, will move products, so they won't outright prevent people from modding. They still want to make money (dat capitalism).

4. Evidence that backs my earlier assumptions, that someone likes MH at SW, was the speed at which cheats were released for the game. MHW was a worldwide release, which means that they didn't have early access to a Japanese version to get ahead for the western release. So anyone that's been with SW since the beginning knows how slow they can be. Not complaining about it, just stating a fact.

5. In a similar, earlier case, which also supports my assumption that their motivations for restricting cheats is persona isl as follows: One of the members at SW released a message saying that when playing NiOH competitively online, he/she/they played against someone using cheats and therefore they decided to restrict or limit NiOH's codes. Which is what they did. I.e: Personally invested in others not cheating.

I'm not saying that SW is right or wrong about their decision. All I'm saying is that the entire issue is a tad Hypocritical, and that pretending that SW is somehow moral when we consider that their motivations are personal (Monetarily, access to MHW cheats) is ridiculous.

However, if SW does happen to eventually enable advanced editing mode, which I doubt, then I'll be willing to concede that I was wrong about them.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:01 am

ImmortalMilkBOi wrote:Haha, oh man, the moral relativism in this chat is funny af. SW is a product that literally exists by illegally modifying the product of others' work. THey charge for SW, and then pretend to be moral by telling people to not play online? Lol, eehhhh?

I dunno what's worse, the fact that the creators of a product that illegally modifies other people's work charges for it and then imposes restrictions on how people use their illegal product , or that there are people actually backing up SW's decision to deny people advance edit mode/ their message to not play online.Lol, this chat.
FYI there is nothing illegal about modding saves, But if they say made the Product able to work from your PC and Distributed Sony code then ya it be Illegal. but there is nothing Illegal about how they are doing this. how do you think Cheat devices have been around From the Nes age. Nintendo tryed to Sue Game Genie way back in the day for Modding Games memory. guesss what its not Illegal.
ImmortalMilkBOi wrote: Many other online games with competitive components and leader boards can be modded with SW. Even games with a strong emphasis on PvP and PvP community such as darksouls 2 &3 and Bloodborne can be modded, so we know that SW's choice isn't one based in some warped sense of right and wrong, but rather boils down to their personal interest. ANd I think what this issue of people wanting "better codes" is a fair gripe, especially considering that it is highly possible to produce better codes (I have experience save editing since PS2 days, and been hacking MH since MH:Tri). What SW's decision boils down to can be surmised in the following manner:

1. Someone or some people at SW likes monster Hunter and also likes playing online with cheats themselves, but are afraid of SW getting patched out if too many online players are found cheating. WHichs means no cheats for them/more working trying to overcome patch.

2. Even if there is no one at SW that likes MHW, which I strongly doubt, there is a monetary downside if too many players start complaining about idiots with insane stat hacks. Capcom will hard patch SW out, and no cheats in MHW means less sales for SW.

3. SW also knows that MHW, being such a significant release, will move products, so they won't outright prevent people from modding. They still want to make money (dat capitalism).

4. Evidence that backs my earlier assumptions, that someone likes MH at SW, was the speed at which cheats were released for the game. MHW was a worldwide release, which means that they didn't have early access to a Japanese version to get ahead for the western release. So anyone that's been with SW since the beginning knows how slow they can be. Not complaining about it, just stating a fact.

5. In a similar, earlier case, which also supports my assumption that their motivations for restricting cheats is persona isl as follows: One of the members at SW released a message saying that when playing NiOH competitively online, he/she/they played against someone using cheats and therefore they decided to restrict or limit NiOH's codes. Which is what they did. I.e: Personally invested in others not cheating.
1/4. FYI MH was Blocked from the get go for AM mode. even the JPN one that was released first was Blocked from AM access because in the end anyone that knows of MH on any system knows Capcom likes to do Huge Ban Waves. and TBH im surprised ones not been done yet. as for hard patching SW out not really something that can happen unless they do what would be best and thats anything online is saved to the MH online server that be nice then SW would not have to worry about people going online with the codes .

5. i dont remember ever seeing them state that there playing Noih comptitivly.. i remember them stating that alot of users were telling them that it was unfair and people were playing online with codes . this is also why JPN probably set it to AM only to.
ImmortalMilkBOi wrote: I'm not saying that SW is right or wrong about their decision. All I'm saying is that the entire issue is a tad Hypocritical, and that pretending that SW is somehow moral when we consider that their motivations are personal (Monetarily, access to MHW cheats) is ridiculous.

However, if SW does happen to eventually enable advanced editing mode, which I doubt, then I'll be willing to concede that I was wrong about them.
we all can say what we want about a product but in the end we did not make it its up to them to deside what they want to do with it. not us. if people want to keep complaining they could just take away AM completely because in the end from my observation everyone that says they want AM open is just all Talk they dont actual make any codes. they just cry . there is only maybe 4 people that do AM hacks .

note this is entirely my opinion and from what iv seen.
reksunami

Post by reksunami » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:19 am

Hello, i'm planning to buy SW for MHW.
SW have updated their software to ps4 5.50, does the codes still works for MHW 2.00 ? does the deviljho items can be increased ?
Thanks
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:16 pm

reksunami wrote:Hello, i'm planning to buy SW for MHW.
SW have updated their software to ps4 5.50, does the codes still works for MHW 2.00 ? does the deviljho items can be increased ?
Thanks
Works for me but cheats aren't updated to the latest version, so there aren't updates on new items just yet, just the old items/consumables.
TehChozinOne

Post by TehChozinOne » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:27 am

come for quick codes, zero codes poosted.. got a big load of nonsense drama instead FML
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:50 am

no advance mode no quick codes sorry u gotta use the codes sw has posted
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:31 pm

A discord group i made for ppl that play monster hunter and other games and use save wizard...u can join if u like

https://discord.gg/NfY2AqV

Also my band group for MHW
Hey, join our 'MONSTER HUNTER WORLD SW' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities!
https://band.us/n/afa6X8o7G9P22
QuarryTen

Re: [QMO] Monster hunter world

Post by QuarryTen » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Are you boys ready for G-rank?

I'm very excited and can't wait to get 1-shotted at every instance! Lol

I wonder if we'll finally get a mantle code or at least get rid of the QMO.