[QMO] Monster hunter world

chris83

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by chris83 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:10 am

Swedishfishhh wrote:Can anyone help me mod a few of my decorations to 99? I am willing to compensate
Someone would have to use a profile slot to mod MHW, which may not happen due to the rules. It will be best for you to buy save wizard for $60 and mod what you want.
Freezerburn

Post by Freezerburn » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:48 am

Is there a way to discard items in bulk and not by selling?

I really hope that there's a code to make all items into 1 pc. It's kinda annoying to have 99pcs of powertalon, powercharm, and etc. which sold in high prices.

EDIT: Have all items code, make all the items quantity to 99. :/
MikuruX

Post by MikuruX » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 am

So to end the long discussion, I want to see if I get this straight:

- It's safe to use the zenny, points, all materials, & stock (99, 300) cheats even if going online as of right now since no one has been banned as of yet?

Not saying that a ban can't happen if Capcom decides to do a ban wave but from everyone's experience that have done this thus far, nothing has happened to anyone, correct?
Xalace

Post by Xalace » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:21 am

This has nothing to do with any mods. But there is a monster hunter world event for street fighter V if you haveva save filr for it. Well i found a save online and here is the site. I was able to download the save and re-sign with save wizard and just tested and i got the event. The event will end soon so happy huntings.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... ter-v.html
CrazyEcho

Post by CrazyEcho » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:45 am

Hello!

I’m kind of new to the site. I do c ppl with 999. But can’t find the info how to do it. And some of you guys have done it. Could anyone point me in the right direction? :) thanks
MikuruX

Post by MikuruX » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:46 pm

MikuruX wrote:So to end the long discussion, I want to see if I get this straight:

- It's safe to use the zenny, points, all materials, & stock (99, 300) cheats even if going online as of right now since no one has been banned as of yet?

Not saying that a ban can't happen if Capcom decides to do a ban wave but from everyone's experience that have done this thus far, nothing has happened to anyone, correct?

I'll quote myself on this as this is an update on my experience:

So far, nothing has happened to me in regards to using the all items/material & 100 stock along with max zenny. That's all I have to report as of right now.
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Why are you people so scared of getting banned lol. I've used the all decos, items, materials, max zenny/points, and 999 of all of that. I haven't gotten banned or question by other players. Capcom doesn't ban for those cheats, nor have they in the past. This isn't anything game breaking, just removes the grind from the player. You can upgrade the weapons to max rarity (assuming you progressed enough in the game to unlock the whole tree). Yes, upgrades will show up as ??? but that changes once you gather one material of the monster it belongs to. Selling the material will not solve this. Some decorations will have a question mark as well. You will get the SFV ticket, Azure armor (Japanese Event), Aloy armor and Palico HZD items. But you won't be able to create them until you have participated in the event and beaten it at least once. Must be hard coded into the game. You can unlock augmentations before HR 50 by selling one of each high tier seamstone. If you guys got any questions, just ask.
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:24 pm

If it show ??? just sell one of that material.
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:29 pm

The Save Wizard creator himself said people will get banned sooner or later if they use the codes online. not now, but the wave will come.
don't know if he just say that to scare people tho.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 pm

MikuruX wrote:
MikuruX wrote:So to end the long discussion, I want to see if I get this straight:

I'll quote myself on this as this is an update on my experience:

So far, nothing has happened to me in regards to using the all items/material & 100 stock along with max zenny. That's all I have to report as of right now.
Same, I've used all of the codes except for the new Hunter Rank code and I have not been banned yet. IN the past, I believe they would ban for messing with the Hunter Rank, at least on the 3DS versions.
flyingcloud11 wrote:Why are you people so scared of getting banned lol. I've used the all decos, items, materials, max zenny/points, and 999 of all of that. I haven't gotten banned or question by other players. Capcom doesn't ban for those cheats, nor have they in the past. This isn't anything game breaking, just removes the grind from the player. You can upgrade the weapons to max rarity (assuming you progressed enough in the game to unlock the whole tree). Yes, upgrades will show up as ??? but that changes once you gather one material of the monster it belongs to. Selling the material will not solve this. Some decorations will have a question mark as well. You will get the SFV ticket, Azure armor (Japanese Event), Aloy armor and Palico HZD items. But you won't be able to create them until you have participated in the event and beaten it at least once. Must be hard coded into the game. You can unlock augmentations before HR 50 by selling one of each high tier seamstone. If you guys got any questions, just ask.
I'm with you there. But there is one exception: Messing with your Hunter Rank. That's the one code I wouldn't use as I'm pretty that one will get you banned based on Capcom's past behavior in regard to it on the 3DS versions.

Everything else except for that (Quick Hunter Rank) seems to be fine to use code-wise. I have been playing online with close, trusted friends and have been fine so far.

If you do end up going online, I highly recommend not playing with randoms. Only a small circle of trusted friends.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader