[QMO] Monster hunter world

Ouroboros

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by Ouroboros » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:25 am

Xfacadex wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:
toshinraizen wrote: Actually it's good they gave a warning capcom has always been strict when it comes to cheating my buddy when he played an older monster hunter game got banned and others from what I've read on other sites have been banned on the 3ds for cheating and they don't ban you right away when you use it they have ban waves like once every two or so weeks where they ban a lot of people at once if they have been cheating so it is always a risk when cheating on monster hunter.
What exactly have the banned for though.

Are we talking they ban for increasing money/increasing your items, or we talking they ban wave people that do blatant things such as extreme damage numbers/stat modifications?
They won't banned you for having materials and such or money or whatever.. I can see them banning ppl for having the following..

Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Atack Power at 9999
Infinite Sharpness
Affinity %1000
Defense 9999

That's the cheats that would keep ppl from playing online

Not Max Monry Max materials

ppl over reacting for no reason like i been saying smh too much fear mongering.. SW can do better then that, is why ppl like us paid for their product

What have they banned for in the past though. I agree inventory would be a lame thing to ban for and don't think they would but I'm interested in seeing how strict they were in their previous games to even gauge it.
Trust me when i tell you i have looked for this all over the place and i only seen one japanese dude getting banned for modding "Gems" and such, and that was a really really really long time ago.. I would really stay offline or make second character and start all over but with real cheats not a helping hand.. Ppl pay for SW to get cheats not this type of nonsense.. The ppl i recommended their product are very disappointed, they expected better..
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:41 am

Ouroboros wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:
toshinraizen wrote: Actually it's good they gave a warning capcom has always been strict when it comes to cheating my buddy when he played an older monster hunter game got banned and others from what I've read on other sites have been banned on the 3ds for cheating and they don't ban you right away when you use it they have ban waves like once every two or so weeks where they ban a lot of people at once if they have been cheating so it is always a risk when cheating on monster hunter.

Are we talking they ban for increasing money/increasing your items, or we talking they ban wave people that do blatant things such as extreme damage numbers/stat modifications?
They won't banned you for having materials and such or money or whatever.. I can see them banning ppl for having the following..

Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Atack Power at 9999
Infinite Sharpness
Affinity %1000
Defense 9999

ppl over reacting for no reason like i been saying smh too much fear mongering.. SW can do better then that, is why ppl like us paid for their product

What have they banned for in the past though. I agree inventory would be a lame thing to ban for and don't think they would but I'm interested in seeing how strict they were in their previous games to even gauge it.
Trust me when i tell you i have looked for this all over the place and i only seen one japanese dude getting banned for modding "Gems" and such, and that was a really really really long time ago.. I would really stay offline or make second character and start all over but with real cheats not a helping hand.. Ppl pay for SW to get cheats not this type of nonsense.. The ppl i recommended their product are very disappointed, they expected better..

u could go get an Xploder if you really dont like what SW does.. and then u might Apresh what SW does give us.
in the end it does not matter what your personal want of codes is. We as a User base have proven we can not be trusted to Not go online and not Destroy online games for others or Bitch and moan at them when we have become ban because of our own Stupidity. its there choice to make sure there is Limited stuff. hell your bitching and moaning and yet u have no idea if they have a second batch of codes or anything .. i bet this is half the reason they dont wast there time looking at games longer people like above with no appreciation for what they do, do.

like i was talking earlier on discord. 90% of the games on the list are Unlocked only 5% of that are even looked at. this community is 90% leaches. and babies is what it comes down to.. the 10% of us that do what we can and dont cry about every little thing that SW does power to you. this is something i hated back in my ps2/Wii days.. and people wonder why i let others release.
ROCKY_southpaw
Blogger

Post by ROCKY_southpaw » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 am

Skiller wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:

Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Atack Power at 9999
Infinite Sharpness
Affinity %1000
Defense 9999

u could go get an Xploder if you really dont like what SW does.. and then u might Apresh what SW does give us.
in the end it does not matter what your personal want of codes is. We as a User base have proven we can not be trusted to Not go online and not Destroy online games for others or Bitch and moan at them when we have become ban because of our own Stupidity. its there choice to make sure there is Limited stuff. hell your bitching and moaning and yet u have no idea if they have a second batch of codes or anything .. i bet this is half the reason they dont wast there time looking at games longer people like above with no appreciation for what they do, do.

like i was talking earlier on discord. 90% of the games on the list are Unlocked only 5% of that are even looked at. this community is 90% leaches. and babies is what it comes down to.. the 10% of us that do what we can and dont cry about every little thing that SW does power to you. this is something i hated back in my ps2/Wii days.. and people wonder why i let others release.
Exactly. Fully agree with you.

They could have a program that only works on old firmware, doesn't get updated once a new update comes out, or doesn't add new games at least once a week,

Save wizard does a great job in my opinion and the community is pretty toxic so we're the ones to blame why games are restricted. Sad to see the scene has come to what it is and drives people away from it.
testdrive99

Post by testdrive99 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Ouroboros wrote: Same thing i be saying smh I bet you anything that those guys at SW are using the best cheats ever to just beat the game or whatever..

So. get better and make your own version of SW instead of bitching all day long about codes are not to your liking ? Did SW ever promise what type of codes you will be getting when you purchase the program ? I surely did not see that. All this whining, are you trying to open a winery ?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:05 pm

testdrive99 wrote:
Ouroboros wrote: Same thing i be saying smh I bet you anything that those guys at SW are using the best cheats ever to just beat the game or whatever..

So. get better and make your own version of SW instead of bitching all day long about codes are not to your liking ? Did SW ever promise what type of codes you will be getting when you purchase the program ? I surely did not see that. All this whining, are you trying to open a winery ?
Exactly this. And this is just like with Nioh. Save Wizard does not support online cheating, they have said this everywhere. It's on their Facebook, Twitter, and on the website where you purchase the program. Does Monster Hunter World have online? Yes. Well let's use our common sense and think about what that entails. The fact there's even codes for the game is a blessing, and anyone complaining about this game's content are entitled babies.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 pm

zachillios wrote:
testdrive99 wrote:

Exactly this. And this is just like with Nioh. Save Wizard does not support online cheating, they have said this everywhere. It's on their Facebook, Twitter, and on the website where you purchase the program. Does Monster Hunter World have online? Yes. Well let's use our common sense and think about what that entails. The fact there's even codes for the game is a blessing, and anyone complaining about this game's content are entitled babies.
Everyone is just getting worked up because save wizard posted a message about MHW saying, "Please do not use these cheats online." I think players want to mod stats, which is ridiculous. Just apply the cheats and play online (since money, items, and materials cannot hurt anything). Have you ever gotten banned from a Capcom game? I always play online using save wizard, but I stay away from anything that has to do with PvP.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 am

chris83 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
testdrive99 wrote:

Everyone is just getting worked up because save wizard posted a message about MHW saying, "Please do not use these cheats online." I think players want to mod stats, which is ridiculous. Just apply the cheats and play online (since money, items, and materials cannot hurt anything). Have you ever gotten banned from a Capcom game? I always play online using save wizard, but I stay away from anything that has to do with PvP.
Which I don't understand. It's not like this a new policy, or this is something just being sprung on them. If these individuals did not read the lack of online support in the multitude of different sources stating it, that's no one's fault but their own.
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:33 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:Can anyone get me a straight answer? I want to know if using these codes on this game will get my account banned. All i want is to use the money code and material code.
Is like this my bro...
Any game that you are playing/play and you're using SW with, will get you banned from any game. Don't matter if it is, single or multiplayer.
Gamers are doing it the right way by not playing with random ppl who they don't know, but playing with close friends or family members. Been playing with my brother since then and i can tell you that it doesn't break the game in any way. Is like you get owned no matter how good your gear is...
Gaarasaiyan

Post by Gaarasaiyan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm

You obviously don't know several things Ouroboros. I shall list them.

1) They say don't play online for obvious reasons. Mainly to keep it fair for everyone else. Secondly they don't want to deal with "oh noes I used da cheatz online to make everyone think I'm super awesome. Now I'm bannededd from da online service & it's all your fault."

Cause believe it or not you can get banned as it violates the online EULA of not just Sony, but you know those things you scroll past in a lot of games clicking I agree without reading just to get online? Yeah those things, they're kind of important. Can't tell you the amount of bans I've seen reported on twitter & facebook blaming save wizard. It's not like they held a gun to their heads saying "Go online with these or die!"

2)
You used the term "real cheats" what are "real cheats"?.
Last time I checked a cheat can range from exploitation of game code to create an advantage in your favor. Using Aim assist in CoD to as the kids say "quick scope" for example. Cheats can be modifying a controller to rapidly input commands (turbo) giving an advantage in gameplay
But what you meant of course but obviously don't understand is memory editing in which case being able to access the games code while the game is running to modify & lock values at a preset value of your choosing.

Let's look at the name of this product. It reads Save Wizard. Let's look at it again, SAVE Wizard. This is pointing to the fact the product modifies data in the save to give you an advantage in gameplay. This is known as cheats. However data in a save cannot be set to a locked value. The only time infinite anything can be set in a save is if a developer left a flag in the save that can be ticked. This normally never happens.

3)
Instead of complaining, learn to be thankful. You obviously do not know the work that goes into making these for you to look cool in front of your e-friends. If it's honestly that bad, don't use it. Don't sit there and complain about "what they should do" just to further please you like you're some kind of entitled miscreant. It's made painfully clear in the ad campaigns of the product of what it does & it's intended use, so you can't throw that I paid for product A but got product B nonsense either.

Last but not least my favorite thing few people seem to not realize.

4)
They aren't required to even add the games people want, they could just add whatever they please. But update after update I see more & more games added, they quickly get to new releases such as MH & DBFZ for example. That's a hell of a service to the fans if you ask me. Yet I rarely see any thanks. Just more & more complaints. "Why wasn't my game added, why can't I use advanced mode on this to change codes to get trophies, why can't I cheat online, why does this game only support single player codes? The list goes on & on.

To be honest, I'm surprised they still work so hard with as much negativity as they see. If it's anything like other cheat programs out there of the past, I bet that more than half the team volunteer & don't even get paid to sit there & hear complaints all the time.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 pm