Yakuza 6

END

Yakuza 6

Post by END » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 pm

With Yakuza 6 release today I was wondering if anybody was planning on making codes for this game. The codes SW provided are perfect, but codes like “ all accessories “ can still be made for this game.
RottenAzzRonnie

Re: Yakuza 6

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:02 am

Just picked my copy up of Song Of Life this afternoon while I was on break. Haven't checked yet, but I wonder if the demo cheats work for the full release (seeing as the demo could unlock the full game a while back)?

Or if they'll update SW with the full game cheats. I'm down to find item digits and accessories if or when they do update SW. Helping find the digits in AM for Zero and Kiwami wasn't TOO bad, just hoping that option will be available to experiment around with ;)

In any case, about to jam on this bad baby! Should have a decent save to send SW by tomorrow :thumbup:
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:42 am

I will do what I can. Kind of busy with exercise and work lately
manabyte

Post by manabyte » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:44 am

The demo actually is the full game. I just applied some codes and can confirm it works 100%. The game will show up as the demo in SaveWizard, but they absolutely do work.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 am

krustytoe wrote:I will do what I can. Kind of busy with exercise and work lately
KRUSTY, it's been a while man! (Well for me at least) Hope you get a chance to work your magic in here again :D
manabyte wrote:The demo actually is the full game. I just applied some codes and can confirm it works 100%. The game will show up as the demo in SaveWizard, but they absolutely do work.
Sounds lucrative, going to try it out and see then.

Edit: Well, it indeed showed up in SW as the "Demo" but codes listed do in fact work. Weird enough though, I checked AM- and couldn't really understand what was going on :eh: The coding wasn't in it's normal numbered spreadsheet, and it seemed to be in text/notepad format. I looked it over for a few minutes- but got nothing. I exported the save to my docs, I'm just going to play a few missions and call it a day. No point in rushing trying to crack things on the first day.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:07 am

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
krustytoe wrote:I will do what I can. Kind of busy with exercise and work lately
KRUSTY, it's been a while man! (Well for me at least) Hope you get a chance to work your magic in here again :D
manabyte wrote:The demo actually is the full game. I just applied some codes and can confirm it works 100%. The game will show up as the demo in SaveWizard, but they absolutely do work.
Sounds lucrative, going to try it out and see then.

Edit: Well, it indeed showed up in SW as the "Demo" but codes listed do in fact work. Weird enough though, I checked AM- and couldn't really understand what was going on :eh: The coding wasn't in it's normal numbered spreadsheet, and it seemed to be in text/notepad format. I looked it over for a few minutes- but got nothing. I exported the save to my docs, I'm just going to play a few missions and call it a day. No point in rushing trying to crack things on the first day.

ya looks like SW just have to update the word Demo off the USA name . nice for game devs to use same id as demo :P
and ya that text look is nice information is strait forward when it comes like that :)
END

Post by END » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:37 am

You helped out alot on other topics, so it’s satisfying knowing you have this game.
END

Post by END » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 am

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:Just picked my copy up of Song Of Life this afternoon while I was on break. Haven't checked yet, but I wonder if the demo cheats work for the full release (seeing as the demo could unlock the full game a while back)?

Or if they'll update SW with the full game cheats. I'm down to find item digits and accessories if or when they do update SW. Helping find the digits in AM for Zero and Kiwami wasn't TOO bad, just hoping that option will be available to experiment around with ;)

In any case, about to jam on this bad baby! Should have a decent save to send SW by tomorrow :thumbup:
Thanks for you, and everybody assistance on help trying to get this game more codes.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:11 am

Well I'm up to Chapter 4 right now. Did a few mini games, completed RIZAP, and a couple of submissions. Doing some Clan Battles right now, then calling it a day.

Sent in my save to SW a little while ago. Hope they can clear up the Advance Mode editor issue, can't really seem to figure it out in it's current state.

And now we wait . . . ;)
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:05 pm

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:Well I'm up to Chapter 4 right now. Did a few mini games, completed RIZAP, and a couple of submissions. Doing some Clan Battles right now, then calling it a day.

Sent in my save to SW a little while ago. Hope they can clear up the Advance Mode editor issue, can't really seem to figure it out in it's current state.

And now we wait . . . ;)
there nothing wrong with Advance Mode editor
that how game text based save
propose to look like
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX