Yakuza 6

RottenAzzRonnie

Re: Yakuza 6

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:13 pm

lee4_cmp wrote:
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:Well I'm up to Chapter 4 right now. Did a few mini games, completed RIZAP, and a couple of submissions. Doing some Clan Battles right now, then calling it a day.

Sent in my save to SW a little while ago. Hope they can clear up the Advance Mode editor issue, can't really seem to figure it out in it's current state.

And now we wait . . . ;)
there nothing wrong with Advance Mode editor
that how game text based save
propose to look like
Wasn't sure if that was common or not since the games I've used Advance Mode on prior to this one would open up in hex mode format and not text/document format. That's including FFXV, Kiwami, Last Of Us, etc. The games opened up in a hex format, and for me it made it a little more easier to find the address I intended to mod by finding things like (inventory count) or (weapon strength) etc.
Mind you, I'm not as "Advance" as some of the noted modders online, or as immersed with the system as the SW modders are- So I pretty much use whatever method works for me when I can :lol:
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:23 am

@END, I saw your post before you deleted it- That was a nice find ;)

I tried modding the Exp & Level for the baseball players to Level 99 and they now all show as MAXED with A's for stats (Except for the Pitchers for some reason- Their Curve & Stamina show as E for some reaosn).

I also found an area where the item count & item ID numbers are. It's going to be a slow process to say the least. I found where the Stamina Spark was and tried to mod x99 to my inventory- and when I tried to use it in-game it reset to the max which is x5 :lol: (nice try huh) Oh well, will try and experiment again later :wave:
END

Post by END » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:12 pm

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:@END, I saw your post before you deleted it- That was a nice find ;)

I tried modding the Exp & Level for the baseball players to Level 99 and they now all show as MAXED with A's for stats (Except for the Pitchers for some reason- Their Curve & Stamina show as E for some reaosn).

I also found an area where the item count & item ID numbers are. It's going to be a slow process to say the least. I found where the Stamina Spark was and tried to mod x99 to my inventory- and when I tried to use it in-game it reset to the max which is x5 :lol: (nice try huh) Oh well, will try and experiment again later :wave:
Where are the baseball players in AM? Are they around the same area as the clan members?
END

Post by END » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Sorry I took this down. I realized something in AM and took it down, but I was actually right. Anyway, if you wanna get max xp for your clan members simply open AM scroll down till you see something like this: {".ver":1,"m_b_played":false,"m_b_unlocked":false,"m_clan_exp":0,"m_level_now":1,"m_member_id":1} When you see this just simply change the number after " level_now " to 99, so if u look above my level is at 1, but changing it to 99 gives u max xp and rank for that specific clan member.

You can also unlock clan members you didn't have by simply changing both
" false " into " true. " I did try to see what would happen if I changed a lot of clan members ids I didn't have unlocked into true so I can have them, but so far most of them were just actual con test for the game, or would show up with blank names. I haven't tried those ones in a actual clan battle, but it will increase how many members you have.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:25 am

END wrote:
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:@END, I saw your post before you deleted it- That was a nice find ;)

Where are the baseball players in AM? Are they around the same area as the clan members?
I found the easiest way to find the baseball player stats by going to one of the baseball missions and saving before starting the mission/game at the field. When you load up Advance Mode, you will see something to the effect of ticket. Before that you'll see exp and level in sequence somewhere around there just like with the clan stats and you can mod them. I didn't bother to mess with the exp, but I changed the level of the ones shown to have exp and level in order. When I went back into the game the roster of players I had (haven't collected entire roster yet) were all shown as MAXED. And like I stated before, their ranks were all A's except for the pitchers who had E ranks for Curve and Stamina. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way, or if that is the result for modding without gaining levels naturally. All the games I played from that point I've won of course, but I'm wondering if getting players to S in their skills are possible. I didn't get the hang of the ticket thing either. I spent the two tickets I won before modding on a player and all it did was add 100 exp to them during the game. They gained a level I think after the match? Idk, I just finished the game today after that ridiculous a$$ Amon fight, and I'm super pissed you don't get anything except his clan card for clan mode . . . :thumbdown: I mean, I guess that's something for the people who go for 100% completion, but after what you blessed us with last night, it's kind of a let down when you can pretty much unlock what they make you button mash of death for the reward of beating Amon. Even with the outstanding story, and subtle differences of the new Dragon Engine, I can kind of already tell other than rewatching the movie- I'm probably done with this game . . . . . . . . . . . Well, guess I'll start on the new calendar and start crossing off the days until Kiwami 2. Hope the depth of gameplay and replayability is there, along with modding potential with accessories and items. :wave:
END

Post by END » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:03 am

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
END wrote:

I found the easiest way to find the baseball player stats by going to one of the baseball missions and saving before starting the mission/game at the field. When you load up Advance Mode, you will see something to the effect of ticket. Before that you'll see exp and level in sequence somewhere around there just like with the clan stats and you can mod them. I didn't bother to mess with the exp, but I changed the level of the ones shown to have exp and level in order. When I went back into the game the roster of players I had (haven't collected entire roster yet) were all shown as MAXED. And like I stated before, their ranks were all A's except for the pitchers who had E ranks for Curve and Stamina. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way, or if that is the result for modding without gaining levels naturally. All the games I played from that point I've won of course, but I'm wondering if getting players to S in their skills are possible. I didn't get the hang of the ticket thing either. I spent the two tickets I won before modding on a player and all it did was add 100 exp to them during the game. They gained a level I think after the match? Idk, I just finished the game today after that ridiculous a$$ Amon fight, and I'm super pissed you don't get anything except his clan card for clan mode . . . :thumbdown: I mean, I guess that's something for the people who go for 100% completion, but after what you blessed us with last night, it's kind of a let down when you can pretty much unlock what they make you button mash of death for the reward of beating Amon. Even with the outstanding story, and subtle differences of the new Dragon Engine, I can kind of already tell other than rewatching the movie- I'm probably done with this game . . . . . . . . . . . Well, guess I'll start on the new calendar and start crossing off the days until Kiwami 2. Hope the depth of gameplay and replayability is there, along with modding potential with accessories and items. :wave:
Haha yea man you 100% right, but thanks for letting me know about the baseball player lvls.
KS212

Post by KS212 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:49 am

Finally ppl are talking about Yakuza 6, heh.

War God Talisman id is 730, for anyone interested. Like usual you can just edit the save since its plain text.

Setting the 'completion' flag to 'true' will also just give you the item as well as that is the proper way to get it.
END

Post by END » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:21 pm

KS212 wrote:Finally ppl are talking about Yakuza 6, heh.

War God Talisman id is 730, for anyone interested. Like usual you can just edit the save since its plain text.

Setting the 'completion' flag to 'true' will also just give you the item as well as that is the proper way to get it.
Appreciate it. Let us know if u find anything else.
bigbirdbrazzy

Post by bigbirdbrazzy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:58 am

END wrote:
KS212 wrote:Finally ppl are talking about Yakuza 6, heh.

Appreciate it. Let us know if u find anything else.
What or where is the "Completion flag" is it all the things that say false and if yes jeez that's a slog to go through also what do I change the 730 thing to? 1?
END

Post by END » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Hey man, sorry but I haven't played that game in awhile, so I forgot how to do that. I do remember something about setting alot of them to true, but if your trying to get that War God Talisman by completing the flag, then you actually can manually add the item id with the rest of the item ids. That's how I ended up getting two War God Talisman because of that. Just simply add the Talisman id under the section where the rest of the item ids are. Then all you have to do is go back to the Apartment or the Bar, in there should be a box on the floor. The Talisman is in there.