Yakuza 6

bigbirdbrazzy

Re: Yakuza 6

Post by bigbirdbrazzy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:45 pm

END wrote:Hey man, sorry but I haven't played that game in awhile, so I forgot how to do that. I do remember something about setting alot of them to true, but if your trying to get that War God Talisman by completing the flag, then you actually can manually add the item id with the rest of the item ids. That's how I ended up getting two War God Talisman because of that. Just simply add the Talisman id under the section where the rest of the item ids are. Then all you have to do is go back to the Apartment or the Bar, in there should be a box on the floor. The Talisman is in there.
Hey dude its ok im sure il be able to figure it out if I need more help can I ask you?
END

Post by END » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm

bigbirdbrazzy wrote:
END wrote:Hey man, sorry but I haven't played that game in awhile, so I forgot how to do that. I do remember something about setting alot of them to true, but if your trying to get that War God Talisman by completing the flag, then you actually can manually add the item id with the rest of the item ids. That's how I ended up getting two War God Talisman because of that. Just simply add the Talisman id under the section where the rest of the item ids are. Then all you have to do is go back to the Apartment or the Bar, in there should be a box on the floor. The Talisman is in there.
Hey dude its ok im sure il be able to figure it out if I need more help can I ask you?
Sure thing :thumbup:
bigbirdbrazzy

Post by bigbirdbrazzy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:40 am

END wrote:
bigbirdbrazzy wrote:

Thanks dude and yes I am trying to get the talisman lol
TheMostLow

Post by TheMostLow » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:16 pm

bigbirdbrazzy wrote:
END wrote:
bigbirdbrazzy wrote:

Thanks dude and yes I am trying to get the talisman lol
You probably figured it out, but just in case...

Search for the word "Complete" and you should find something that looks like this:

"complete":{".ver":1,"m_b_completed_all":false

Change that false into true.

Alternatively, you can change an item ID (right before this section) into 730. Just take caution which item ID you're changing or you can probably add {".ver":0,"m_b_known":true,"m_count":1,"m_item_id":730}, somewhere after "carry_item":{".ver":0,"m_list":[
I haven't tried that though. I would if I knew the item IDs.
wild007

Post by wild007 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 am

If you are familiar with regular expressions, you can use the following to select all baseball players regardless of exp or level.
This was all done in notepad+. Once done all editing, just copy and paste all the text in advanced mode and replace everything in the advanced mode window.

export from advanced mode, open them in Notepad+
Go to Search -> Replace
Select Regular expression, it'll look something like this.

find what :

Code: Select all

{".ver":1,"experience":[0-9]+,"level":[0-9]+,
replace with:

{".ver":1,"experience":99999,"level":99,
Click Replace All. This will replace all baseball players you have with 99k exp and 99 level.
I'd recommend setting level to 0 first, and let all units level up. They'll learn skills. Then you can change the levels to 99 once everyone is max.

Picher tend to break at lv99 -- instead you may what to only apply it to batters, use:

find what :

{".ver":1,"experience":[0-9]+,"level":[0-9]+,"record":{".ver":1,"batter.at
replace with:

{".ver":1,"experience":99999,"level":99,"record":{".ver":1,"batter.at
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (39.56 KiB) Viewed 9317 times
This will update all 128 baseball players. (This will not add them)

Simiarly, you can obtain all units for your clan.

find what :

{".ver":1,"m_b_played":[a-z]+,"m_b_unlocked":[a-z]+,"m_clan_exp":[0-9]+,"m_level_now":[0-9]+,
replace with:

{".ver":1,"m_b_played":true,"m_b_unlocked":true,"m_clan_exp":99999999,"m_level_now":99,
unlocks all characters, gives level 99 (replace level 99 with 1 if you want to level them yourself)
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (40.2 KiB) Viewed 9317 times
This will update 243 characters for kiryu clan and add them all too. Not all characters are "real" cards, but you can get all SSR cards this way.

This will add all clan members to you clan and give them enough exp to hit lvl 99. You can play a mission or use exp in train to level them. Since they have so much exp, they'll actually give you EXP BACK haha. So this is a faster way to level up your skills to max without reapplying max exp cheats again and again.

Fishing exp, search:

,"m_exp":[0-9]+,
Or just what exp you have instead of [0-9]+

@above

Thanks for the code for God of wra talisman.
ll XLR8 ll

Post by ll XLR8 ll » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:47 am

I have found a lot of Item ID's for Yakuza 6,
will expand more if I find any that are more difficult to get as from what I can tell,
equipment is kinda easy to come by.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search for "item_id" in Advance Mode on SaveWizard. You will see text somewhat
like this

{...something...m_item_id":730...something...}

If you wish to change one item for another, just change the number 730,
which is the War God Talisman, for another number of the same type of item
such as (food to food) or (equipment to equipment) or (other to other)

--------------------------EQUIPMENT

730 - War God Talisman

94 - Beads of Good Fortune

127 - Good Luck Amulet

109 - Bullet Proof Vest

103 - Morning Star Scarf

131 - Morning Star Photo

130 - Charismatic Photo

134 - Pure White Briefs

137 - Boomerang Briefs

95 - Suzaku Bracelet

98 - Seiryu Bracelet

143 - Ankle Training Gear

142 - Wrist Training Gear

122 - Comfy Insoles

118 - Leather Belt

117 - Vinyl Belt

-------------------------------FOOD

583 - Oden

585 - Sushi OniGiri

587 - Bento Lunch Set

591 - Luxury Yankiniku Bento

592 - Sushi Set

593 - Fresh Lettuce Sandwich

594 - Tuna & Egg Sandwich

532 - Imuraya Steamed Bun

533 - Imuraya Bean Paste Bun

534 - Imuraya Pizza Bun

535 - Imuraya Gold Steamed Bun

536 - Imuraya Gold Pizza Bun

645 - Super Cup Soy Sauce Chicken Broth

647 - JAN JAN Sauce Yakisoba

646 - Super Cup Extra Large Squid Yakisoba

649 - Soup Harusame: Wonton

648 - Wakame Ramen

650 - Chicken Broth Pho

643 - Kakubin

642 - Sake

644 - The Premium Malts Master Dream

331 - Onomichi Pudding

332 - Hiyashiame

-----------------------------CAT FOOD

546 - Bonito Flake

542 - Miso Crispy Beef

545 - White Fish & Sardine

544 - Cheese Salmon Pateh

541 - Homestyle Chicken

543 - Fresh Tuna

--------------------------USEFUL FOOD

595 - MUSCLE

596 - FIBAX

597 - LIMIT+

598 - BURN+

599 - QUICK BURNER

179 - Staminan X

180 - Staminan XX

183 - AppStim Half

175 - Tauriner

176 - Tauriner +

172 - Toughness Z

173 - Toughness ZZ

605 - Rainbow Bun

------------------------------OTHER

606 - Pocket Tissue

676 - Iron Plate

675 - Bronze Plate

674 - Silver Plate

673 - Gold Plate

672 - Platinum Plate
The_Hunter03

Post by The_Hunter03 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:27 am

I am really, really sorry to use this topic for my request, but for some reason I am not able to post a new topic.

Cansomeone provide us with some quick codes for Yakuza Like a Dragon please ? Like items, equipments and max exp for all characters.

If it can be done in an appropriate topic ...

Thanks a million !