Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD

Raven_Crossfade

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD

Post by Raven_Crossfade » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Yup US version, at first I used all of them. So which did not do anything. I then overrighted the save with the back up I created in slot 2. Then tried again but this time just the keyblades for sora. Location traverse town, after you get the 1st dream eater. I was able to get the codes provided directly thru Save Wizard to work.
wilhitewarrior

Post by wilhitewarrior » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Raven_Crossfade wrote:Yup US version, at first I used all of them. So which did not do anything. I then overrighted the save with the back up I created in slot 2. Then tried again but this time just the keyblades for sora. Location traverse town, after you get the 1st dream eater. I was able to get the codes provided directly thru Save Wizard to work.
hmm... in the case of the codes you add here, it shouldn't be necessary to select the slot. A mistake I made a few times was copying the save in the wrong direction when trying to copy it back to the PS4. I'll double check those codes in a little while but they were working when I made them.
Raven_Crossfade

Post by Raven_Crossfade » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:09 pm

wilhitewarrior wrote:
Raven_Crossfade wrote:Yup US version, at first I used all of them. So which did not do anything. I then overrighted the save with the back up I created in slot 2. Then tried again but this time just the keyblades for sora. Location traverse town, after you get the 1st dream eater. I was able to get the codes provided directly thru Save Wizard to work.
hmm... in the case of the codes you add here, it shouldn't be necessary to select the slot. A mistake I made a few times was copying the save in the wrong direction when trying to copy it back to the PS4. I'll double check those codes in a little while but they were working when I made them.

I'm sure im doing something wrong, so from what I udnerstand I shouldn't need to select slot 1 in SW for it to apply. Im pretty sure I tried that, but will give it a shot in a couple hrs once I can.
Raven_Crossfade

Post by Raven_Crossfade » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:34 am

Ok so tried again on a clean save I created, again 1st save traverse town after getting 1st spirit, still no luck on any of the codes, tried each one one at a time. The ones provided via SW work fine, let me know if they work for you. Though I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, not sure what though. I added my save file here, if you want to take a look at it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/1bf1t19gcbbcdgz/PS4.zip
wilhitewarrior

Post by wilhitewarrior » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:12 am

Raven_Crossfade wrote:Ok so tried again on a clean save I created, again 1st save traverse town after getting 1st spirit, still no luck on any of the codes, tried each one one at a time. The ones provided via SW work fine, let me know if they work for you. Though I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, not sure what though. I added my save file here, if you want to take a look at it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/1bf1t19gcbbcdgz/PS4.zip
O.o okay this is very very strange... the addresses on your saves are completely different than they were on mine. :\ Out of curiosity, are you using disc version or digital? It's possible that might have something to do with it, or maybe the game has been patched since I did this. I honestly don't know why this is the case.

Edit: I've tried everything I know to duplicate this problem but it doesn't happen on mine at all. I honestly don't understand why that's happening
Raven_Crossfade

Post by Raven_Crossfade » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:44 pm

wilhitewarrior wrote:
Raven_Crossfade wrote:Ok so tried again on a clean save I created, again 1st save traverse town after getting 1st spirit, still no luck on any of the codes, tried each one one at a time. The ones provided via SW work fine, let me know if they work for you. Though I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, not sure what though. I added my save file here, if you want to take a look at it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/1bf1t19gcbbcdgz/PS4.zip
O.o okay this is very very strange... the addresses on your saves are completely different than they were on mine. :\ Out of curiosity, are you using disc version or digital? It's possible that might have something to do with it, or maybe the game has been patched since I did this. I honestly don't know why this is the case.

Edit: I've tried everything I know to duplicate this problem but it doesn't happen on mine at all. I honestly don't understand why that's happening
I am using the disc version. I created multiple different saves since then and all have the same addresses. I looked at the addresses in advance mode using the other 3D thread as a reference and none of them match up. No matter how many times I restart. I am going to delete all data regarding 2.8 from my PS4 in a bit and then try again.

EDIT//UPDATE: Ok, so I removed all 2.8 content from my PS4 system data and save data. I let it update to the latest version 1.02. Started a new game in Proud mode. Got my 1st spirit and went back to 1st saved location. Created two saves, one in slot 1 and slot 2. Then I applied only the keyblade code, SUCCESS, WOOT WOOT. Going to test the rest of the codes and make sure they work. Will update again once done. Still no clue why my addresses were off the 1st time.

EDIT//UPDATE 2.0: Everything is working as intended. I'll post again if anything else pops up. Thank you.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:43 pm

ya u should always update the game lol
wilhitewarrior

Post by wilhitewarrior » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:25 am

Raven_Crossfade wrote:
wilhitewarrior wrote:

I am using the disc version. I created multiple different saves since then and all have the same addresses. I looked at the addresses in advance mode using the other 3D thread as a reference and none of them match up. No matter how many times I restart. I am going to delete all data regarding 2.8 from my PS4 in a bit and then try again.

EDIT//UPDATE: Ok, so I removed all 2.8 content from my PS4 system data and save data. I let it update to the latest version 1.02. Started a new game in Proud mode. Got my 1st spirit and went back to 1st saved location. Created two saves, one in slot 1 and slot 2. Then I applied only the keyblade code, SUCCESS, WOOT WOOT. Going to test the rest of the codes and make sure they work. Will update again once done. Still no clue why my addresses were off the 1st time.

EDIT//UPDATE 2.0: Everything is working as intended. I'll post again if anything else pops up. Thank you.
Ahh okay so it just didn't work with the non-updated version of the game. good to know. Glad you got it working tho
Raven_Crossfade

Post by Raven_Crossfade » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:32 pm

wilhitewarrior wrote:
Raven_Crossfade wrote:
wilhitewarrior wrote:

Ahh okay so it just didn't work with the non-updated version of the game. good to know. Glad you got it working tho

Before I did a clean install, thats what I thought, but my game was previously updated, which is why I did a complete wipe of it. So still no clue as to why the addresses were off.
Jububu

Post by Jububu » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:56 pm

How do I go about using the dream pieces codes? I've only ever seen one lined code, but that one has two lines.