Kingdom Come: Deliverance

END

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Post by END » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

aalbs9023 wrote:Oh I'm not bothered about going beyond their limits, would just be nice to get the skills maxed out.
I've seen a few US modes saves, but no EU saves...which is really annoying haha
Oh alright. Well nobody manage to mod the stats yet. The save your talking about is the one from NGU right? If so, he used the glitch that u could use before the 3rd patch of KCD. Basically his stats was maxed due to a glitch where u kill a NPC in the first village, drag him to a area where nobody is, in u basically keep hitting his dead body until u max out the stats.
aalbs9023

Post by aalbs9023 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm

END wrote:Oh alright. Well nobody manage to mod the stats yet. The save your talking about is the one from NGU right? If so, he used the glitch that u could use before the 3rd patch of KCD. Basically his stats was maxed due to a glitch where u kill a NPC in the first village, drag him to a area where nobody is, in u basically keep hitting his dead body until u max out the stats.
Yeah I figured it was a glitched save. Going to compare the values in various places tonight, see if there's anything there
END

Post by END » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:48 pm

aalbs9023 wrote:
END wrote:Oh alright. Well nobody manage to mod the stats yet. The save your talking about is the one from NGU right? If so, he used the glitch that u could use before the 3rd patch of KCD. Basically his stats was maxed due to a glitch where u kill a NPC in the first village, drag him to a area where nobody is, in u basically keep hitting his dead body until u max out the stats.
Yeah I figured it was a glitched save. Going to compare the values in various places tonight, see if there's anything there
Well, I was planning to see if I can figure it out one last time in AM. Let me know if you find anything.
END

Post by END » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Can you also post your EU save? I wanna see if I can re region it for you, in the people at NGU. Everybody tried to do it with SW, so I wanna see if I can do it with Hxd.
aalbs9023

Post by aalbs9023 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:13 pm

END wrote:Can you also post your EU save? I wanna see if I can re region it for you, in the people at NGU. Everybody tried to do it with SW, so I wanna see if I can do it with Hxd.
Don't know why I never thought to try re-region it using Hxd... :| :|
When I get a chance I'll put it up
pj1980

Post by pj1980 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:45 am

if you raise your strength up high enough in game you can commit crimes without being arrested. when a guard talks to you to arrest you, you chose the strength response in dialogue and they leave you alone. You can just walk through towns sneaking and knocking people out to improve sneak, pickpocket and just attack anyone you want in towns.You will have bad reputation but you can reverse that by just buying stuff off merchants for more than they sell item using haggle and selling stuff for less to them with haggle. Also another thing is story important npc can't die so if you sneak up on one knock them out take them somewhere quiet and just hit their unconscious body they won't die. it works well hitting their body's with weapons.
END

Post by END » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 pm

pj1980 wrote:if you raise your strength up high enough in game you can commit crimes without being arrested. when a guard talks to you to arrest you, you chose the strength response in dialogue and they leave you alone. You can just walk through towns sneaking and knocking people out to improve sneak, pickpocket and just attack anyone you want in towns.You will have bad reputation but you can reverse that by just buying stuff off merchants for more than they sell item using haggle and selling stuff for less to them with haggle. Also another thing is story important npc can't die so if you sneak up on one knock them out take them somewhere quiet and just hit their unconscious body they won't die. it works well hitting their body's with weapons.
Thanks for the tip, well appreciated.