Dragon Age: Inquisition

DarkKingRemi

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by DarkKingRemi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:14 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote: You mind sharing the ps4 save to be able to resign on save wizard?
here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
your at the beginning of the game just reached hinterland
Thank you so much
Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

sorry but can someone pls do a short video or explain step by step how to use this save? idk what I'm doing wrong but I can't it to work. or at the very least upload a starter save using this modded save. thanks.
First you need a computer with the program save wizard. Now on your computer go to the link and right click on the CUSA0020 or whatever and download it. It may ask to allow a pop up depending on what internet browser you are using. The file once downloaded will be in a compressed zip folder on whatever hard drive you downloaded it to. Next open up save wizard and click the resign tab. Click import and select the downloaded save. Once downloaded resign it to your gamertag and save it to a USB flash drive and upload the save on your ps4. Done
nexus_13

Post by nexus_13 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:55 pm

DarkKingRemi wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
your at the beginning of the game just reached hinterland
Thank you so much
Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

sorry but can someone pls do a short video or explain step by step how to use this save? idk what I'm doing wrong but I can't it to work. or at the very least upload a starter save using this modded save. thanks.
First you need a computer with the program save wizard. Now on your computer go to the link and right click on the CUSA0020 or whatever and download it. It may ask to allow a pop up depending on what internet browser you are using. The file once downloaded will be in a compressed zip folder on whatever hard drive you downloaded it to. Next open up save wizard and click the resign tab. Click import and select the downloaded save. Once downloaded resign it to your gamertag and save it to a USB flash drive and upload the save on your ps4. Done

ah I see what I did wrong. thanks man I appreciate the assistance.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Hey,

Does this save also include crafting items? I kinda wanna create some cool gear with the dragon items or other tier 3 craft materials.

thanks.
purplelove1050

Post by purplelove1050 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:32 pm

derick38115 wrote:i managed to transfer a pc save to ps4 and edit attributes to 999 and level using this version of cheat engine http://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon_age_ ... 76-1-0-637
You are gonna need the pc version of the game of course ....start a new game or use an existing save if u have one. Both saves must match the version...if one has all dlcs both must have all dlcs

after exporting your save in advance mode use HxD or preferred program to open both the ps4 and pc save
the pc save is tricky you have scroll down a little pass the FB CHUNK till you see FB SAVE in the text part and select block from FB(46) till the end then copy it......move to the ps4 save and paste write starting from FB then save and import back to save wizard.
After I copy the hex value over and save, then import it back to save wizard, it gets an error and I ignored it thinking that it'll work anyways. But it didn't change anything when I load it in the ps4. Please tell me a little more detail of how you did it
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:55 pm

purplelove1050 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:i managed to transfer a pc save to ps4 and edit attributes to 999 and level using this version of cheat engine http://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon_age_ ... 76-1-0-637
You are gonna need the pc version of the game of course ....start a new game or use an existing save if u have one. Both saves must match the version...if one has all dlcs both must have all dlcs

after exporting your save in advance mode use HxD or preferred program to open both the ps4 and pc save
the pc save is tricky you have scroll down a little pass the FB CHUNK till you see FB SAVE in the text part and select block from FB(46) till the end then copy it......move to the ps4 save and paste write starting from FB then save and import back to save wizard.
After I copy the hex value over and save, then import it back to save wizard, it gets an error and I ignored it thinking that it'll work anyways. But it didn't change anything when I load it in the ps4. Please tell me a little more detail of how you did it
After adding cheats on pc save open both in HxD and right click select block (ignore the .DAS on BODY i added it to use with plot editor)

move to the ps4 save and right click paste write from FB SAVE(usually at the top first line)

after that import file into your ps4 save on save wizard...ignore the exception error and click apply.
once on ps4 copy over the save... pay attention to the timestamp on the save..once in-game go to load game instead of continue and find the save with the same timestamp and load it. Thats it. If you are trying to edit attributes its worth noting that some of them do reset upon loading your save on ps4. in cheat engine just changing the attibutes themselves wont work you have to change the modifier as well...if you add a high enough value you will see a change..i added 999 to everything :) ...also in order to see the changes you have to trigger a level up(even if you are already max level) in order for the attributes to change.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 pm

omegamatt88 wrote:Hey,

Does this save also include crafting items? I kinda wanna create some cool gear with the dragon items or other tier 3 craft materials.

thanks.
i was going to add a starter save with all schematics and max all materials in the game but that will take a while as there are quite a bit of them
DarkKingRemi

Post by DarkKingRemi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:17 pm

What race and class is the modded save at haven?
purplelove1050

Post by purplelove1050 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 am

derick38115 wrote:
purplelove1050 wrote:

After adding cheats on pc save open both in HxD and right click select block (ignore the .DAS on BODY i added it to use with plot editor)

move to the ps4 save and right click paste write from FB SAVE(usually at the top first line)

after that import file into your ps4 save on save wizard...ignore the exception error and click apply.
once on ps4 copy over the save... pay attention to the timestamp on the save..once in-game go to load game instead of continue and find the save with the same timestamp and load it. Thats it. If you are trying to edit attributes its worth noting that some of them do reset upon loading your save on ps4. in cheat engine just changing the attibutes themselves wont work you have to change the modifier as well...if you add a high enough value you will see a change..i added 999 to everything :) ...also in order to see the changes you have to trigger a level up(even if you are already max level) in order for the attributes to change.
Ohh! Now I see what I was doing wrong. Awesome! I got it to work now. I can now configure some things around as much as I please. Thank you! :D
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 am

is anyone working on a code for max skill points for all characters
aalbs9023

Post by aalbs9023 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:58 am

derick38115 wrote:Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Nice work, you've just saved me the time and effort of trying to figure this out (although practice never hurt anyone) :thumbup: