Dragon Age: Inquisition

theuglymodel7

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by theuglymodel7 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:26 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
theuglymodel7 wrote:Any one else having problems with getting kick out if the game after using the latest save like I can play in the haven't area but once I travel to another area it's kicks me out of the game anyone else experience this?
I experienced this once but it was because I applied the cheats on the save wizard but I resigned a fresh save without applying cheats and everything worked out after loading. also when I first loaded the save I noticed the spell/abilities wheel on the bottom right wasn't there so I reloaded the save before doing anything and it appeared. hope that helps. also I'm playing US goty version.
Thanks I will try that and see
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:12 pm

is anyone doing skill points
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:56 pm

derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:41 pm

I wasn't sure if anyone asked or not, but are these saves for goty or normal version?

thanks.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:09 pm

omegamatt88 wrote:I wasn't sure if anyone asked or not, but are these saves for goty or normal version?

thanks.
This is for the GOTY version
Aarachu1

Post by Aarachu1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:11 pm

derick38115 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
Could I please request a male, human, mage please? :D
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 pm

The saves still kick me out of the game and I took everyone's advice on here....so I decided to delete my game and buy the GOTY edition so hopefully I can get the saves to work and not get kicked out if my game right now
lucianonery

Post by lucianonery » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 pm

derick38115 wrote:

Thanks for the work, but if you have how to put a human wizard (normal speed) and op weapon, with a large inventory would be very grateful :clap:
simplenimbus

Post by simplenimbus » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:59 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote: Thank you so much
Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

sorry but can someone pls do a short video or explain step by step how to use this save? idk what I'm doing wrong but I can't it to work. or at the very least upload a starter save using this modded save. thanks.
First you need a computer with the program save wizard. Now on your computer go to the link and right click on the CUSA0020 or whatever and download it. It may ask to allow a pop up depending on what internet browser you are using. The file once downloaded will be in a compressed zip folder on whatever hard drive you downloaded it to. Next open up save wizard and click the resign tab. Click import and select the downloaded save. Once downloaded resign it to your gamertag and save it to a USB flash drive and upload the save on your ps4. Done

ah I see what I did wrong. thanks man I appreciate the assistance.
whenever I do this using these steps, it tells me an unknown error occurred right when I hit resign. any explanation?
nexus_13

Post by nexus_13 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:16 pm

simplenimbus wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

sorry but can someone pls do a short video or explain step by step how to use this save? idk what I'm doing wrong but I can't it to work. or at the very least upload a starter save using this modded save. thanks.
First you need a computer with the program save wizard. Now on your computer go to the link and right click on the CUSA0020 or whatever and download it. It may ask to allow a pop up depending on what internet browser you are using. The file once downloaded will be in a compressed zip folder on whatever hard drive you downloaded it to. Next open up save wizard and click the resign tab. Click import and select the downloaded save. Once downloaded resign it to your gamertag and save it to a USB flash drive and upload the save on your ps4. Done

ah I see what I did wrong. thanks man I appreciate the assistance.
whenever I do this using these steps, it tells me an unknown error occurred right when I hit resign. any explanation?
extract and edit the file name by deleting the number and parenthesis then zip the file again and resign with SW.