Dragon Age: Inquisition

chris83

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by chris83 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:54 pm

theuglymodel7 wrote:
chris83 wrote:You can change some attributes by searching for the values in float. However, you do not have to level up to see the change. If you start a new game and see the values at 10, just search for 10 in float and change to 4479C0 (for 999). I'm not sure which characters will change, which means you most likely need to change them all unless you want to spend extra time. On the main character, it changed willpower and constitution. This will also boost attack.
Do you have any idea how to change the carrying weight with your method??
Not right now, but if I figure it out, I will post it
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:59 pm

chris83 wrote:
theuglymodel7 wrote:
chris83 wrote:You can change some attributes by searching for the values in float. However, you do not have to level up to see the change. If you start a new game and see the values at 10, just search for 10 in float and change to 4479C0 (for 999). I'm not sure which characters will change, which means you most likely need to change them all unless you want to spend extra time. On the main character, it changed willpower and constitution. This will also boost attack.
Do you have any idea how to change the carrying weight with your method??
Not right now, but if I figure it out, I will post it
Thanks
nexus_13

Post by nexus_13 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:51 pm

this method does work but after multiple testing i get random results. i manage to change other party members stats but never changed my main characters. the only thing i manage to change was main character critical damage bonus also high hp for some party members but again this was random. most times nothing changes at all. at least none that I've noticed, everyone's stats remain the same.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:04 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
this method does work but after multiple testing i get random results. i manage to change other party members stats but never changed my main characters. the only thing i manage to change was main character critical damage bonus also high hp for some party members but again this was random. most times nothing changes at all. at least none that I've noticed, everyone's stats remain the same.
Increasing attack should be all you need; however, if I could find gold, the storage should be below that somewhere. Since I used the human mage, willpower, constitution, and attack changed for me. Some values do not show up. You can experiment more as there are some places in the data that has 00 00 00 00 10. This will also change some values, but I'm not sure exactly. It is time consuming to test each individually. I just did 44 79 C0 00 10. I made the attack so high the dragon would not stop flying. Lol.
nexus_13

Post by nexus_13 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 am

chris83 wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
Increasing attack should be all you need; however, if I could find gold, the storage should be below that somewhere. Since I used the human mage, willpower, constitution, and attack changed for me. Some values do not show up. You can experiment more as there are some places in the data that has 00 00 00 00 10. This will also change some values, but I'm not sure exactly. It is time consuming to test each individually. I just did 44 79 C0 00 10. I made the attack so high the dragon would not stop flying. Lol.
yea it does change some stats. after multiple trials and errors i was able to edit almost all of varric stats except for strength i even manage to edit his guard so he has it built up instantly. the offset is constantly changing so its difficult to know what and where exactly to change. unfortunately i have yet to edit any of my main characters stats :crazy:...how far were you into the game when you edited your stats?
CosmicDiamond

Post by CosmicDiamond » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:18 am

Seems to be impossible to edit your main characters attributes? I’ve not been able so far
chris83

Post by chris83 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:35 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
chris83 wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
yea it does change some stats. after multiple trials and errors i was able to edit almost all of varric stats except for strength i even manage to edit his guard so he has it built up instantly. the offset is constantly changing so its difficult to know what and where exactly to change. unfortunately i have yet to edit any of my main characters stats :crazy:...how far were you into the game when you edited your stats?
I just started the hinderlands and decided to mod the data.
jhampe

Post by jhampe » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:25 pm

derick38115 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Man I'm with a boring problem in that save. The concentration bar of my main char (blue bar) is looped. The noise and the animation are happening all the time, even in the cutscenes. Can you help me?
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:39 pm

jhampe wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
Man I'm with a boring problem in that save. The concentration bar of my main char (blue bar) is looped. The noise and the animation are happening all the time, even in the cutscenes. Can you help me?
im going to upload more saves shortly i have been quite busy
lucianonery

Post by lucianonery » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 am

derick38115 wrote:
jhampe wrote:
derick38115 wrote:

im going to upload more saves shortly i have been quite busy
Please a mage class.