Dragon Age: Inquisition

gmegress

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by gmegress » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:55 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
gmegress wrote:
theuglymodel7 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Thanks for this I like the male rougues and mages

When I download your file and upload it to SW to resign it, I keep getting an error message and the file wont resign. Any Suggestions?
extract then rename file to CUSA00220 zip the file again and resign
Did as you stated and renamed the file and Im getting the same issue...I was able to download the other file (female Qunari) save but just not yours for some odd reason, Sucks
gmegress

Post by gmegress » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:08 am

gmegress wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
gmegress wrote:
theuglymodel7 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Thanks for this I like the male rougues and mages

When I download your file and upload it to SW to resign it, I keep getting an error message and the file wont resign. Any Suggestions?
extract then rename file to CUSA00220 zip the file again and resign
I got it to work I have to rename the part that have (5) on it so Im good now...Im praying for someone to come up with quick codes for max materials!!! If I dream it, it will come LOL Thanks again
CosmicDiamond

Post by CosmicDiamond » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:27 am

I'd be happy to pay if someone would be willing to mod my gamesave for me. Just looking to have certain attributes modded, unlimited cash and max carry weight
Aarachu1

Post by Aarachu1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:30 am

Hi guys,

I'm usually pretty good at all of this stuff, however I'm having issues this time around... I have tried for a long time to re-sign the save to my account through Save Wizard, however it keeps telling me that the zip file contains no valid saves.... could this be because I have the EU version of the game? :|

Thanks in advance
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Aarachu1 wrote:Hi guys,

I'm usually pretty good at all of this stuff, however I'm having issues this time around... I have tried for a long time to re-sign the save to my account through Save Wizard, however it keeps telling me that the zip file contains no valid saves.... could this be because I have the EU version of the game? :|

Thanks in advance
You have to actually extract the save from the zip, then you resign it.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Any one else having problems with getting kick out if the game after using the latest save like I can play in the haven't area but once I travel to another area it's kicks me out of the game anyone else experience this?
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am

theuglymodel7 wrote:Any one else having problems with getting kick out if the game after using the latest save like I can play in the haven't area but once I travel to another area it's kicks me out of the game anyone else experience this?

Are u playing Game of the year US version? Did you add other cheats to the save?
nexus_13

Post by nexus_13 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:01 am

theuglymodel7 wrote:Any one else having problems with getting kick out if the game after using the latest save like I can play in the haven't area but once I travel to another area it's kicks me out of the game anyone else experience this?
I experienced this once but it was because I applied the cheats on the save wizard but I resigned a fresh save without applying cheats and everything worked out after loading. also when I first loaded the save I noticed the spell/abilities wheel on the bottom right wasn't there so I reloaded the save before doing anything and it appeared. hope that helps. also I'm playing US goty version.
nexus_13

Post by nexus_13 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 am

derick38115 wrote:

Are u playing Game of the year US version? Did you add other cheats to the save?
hey man I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a female elf mage like you did the dual wield rogue?
Last edited by nexus_13 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:49 pm

derick38115 wrote:

No the regular game and yes I did add other cheats to it