lucianonery

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by lucianonery » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:31 am

simplenimbus wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

sorry but can someone pls do a short video or explain step by step how to use this save? idk what I'm doing wrong but I can't it to work. or at the very least upload a starter save using this modded save. thanks.
First you need a computer with the program save wizard. Now on your computer go to the link and right click on the CUSA0020 or whatever and download it. It may ask to allow a pop up depending on what internet browser you are using. The file once downloaded will be in a compressed zip folder on whatever hard drive you downloaded it to. Next open up save wizard and click the resign tab. Click import and select the downloaded save. Once downloaded resign it to your gamertag and save it to a USB flash drive and upload the save on your ps4. Done

ah I see what I did wrong. thanks man I appreciate the assistance.
whenever I do this using these steps, it tells me an unknown error occurred right when I hit resign. any explanation?
1-extract the paste
2- rename the folder to CUSA00220
3- zip the folder
4 - Resing with your profile using the save wizard
feewy

Post by feewy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 am

Can anyone confirm if these modded saves are on nightmare? Just wanna plow thru it so I can play stress free afterwards.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Quick question is there a way to mod the ps3 version of this game and then transfer your save to the ps4 kind of how like borderlands was? Just curious before attempting to buy the PC version and modding it that way
simplenimbus

Post by simplenimbus » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 pm

lucianonery wrote:
simplenimbus wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:

sorry but can someone pls do a short video or explain step by step how to use this save? idk what I'm doing wrong but I can't it to work. or at the very least upload a starter save using this modded save. thanks.
First you need a computer with the program save wizard. Now on your computer go to the link and right click on the CUSA0020 or whatever and download it. It may ask to allow a pop up depending on what internet browser you are using. The file once downloaded will be in a compressed zip folder on whatever hard drive you downloaded it to. Next open up save wizard and click the resign tab. Click import and select the downloaded save. Once downloaded resign it to your gamertag and save it to a USB flash drive and upload the save on your ps4. Done

whenever I do this using these steps, it tells me an unknown error occurred right when I hit resign. any explanation?
1-extract the paste
2- rename the folder to CUSA00220
3- zip the folder
4 - Resing with your profile using the save wizard
THANK YOU!
simplenimbus

Post by simplenimbus » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm

nexus_13 wrote:
simplenimbus wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
nexus_13 wrote:

extract and edit the file name by deleting the number and parenthesis then zip the file again and resign with SW.
THANKS!
lucianonery

Post by lucianonery » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:10 am

Please a human mage, modded weapons and status.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:44 am

lucianonery wrote:Please a human mage, modded weapons and status.
I would also like to request this too but with Max carrying weight
Choppa843

Post by Choppa843 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:27 pm

derick38115 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:
derick38115 wrote:i managed to transfer a pc save to ps4 and edit attributes to 999 and level using this version of cheat engine http://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon_age_ ... 76-1-0-637
You are gonna need the pc version of the game of course ....start a new game or use an existing save if u have one. Both saves must match the version...if one has all dlcs both must have all dlcs

after exporting your save in advance mode use HxD or preferred program to open both the ps4 and pc save
the pc save is tricky you have scroll down a little pass the FB CHUNK till you see FB SAVE in the text part and select block from FB(46) till the end then copy it......move to the ps4 save and paste write starting from FB then save and import back to save wizard.
You mind sharing the ps4 save to be able to resign on save wizard?
here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
your at the beginning of the game just reached hinterland
Thank you so much
Your Welcome ^^ here's an updated starter save just reached Haven ....this time with all characters at max level, godmode, enough ability points to unlock all skills and upgrades, 9999999 carry weight. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Anyway you could do this same starter save but with a male human and max crafting mats.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:11 pm

You can change some attributes by searching for the values in float. However, you do not have to level up to see the change. If you start a new game and see the values at 10, just search for 10 in float and change to 4479C0 (for 999). I'm not sure which characters will change, which means you most likely need to change them all unless you want to spend extra time. On the main character, it changed willpower and constitution. This will also boost attack.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:42 pm

chris83 wrote:You can change some attributes by searching for the values in float. However, you do not have to level up to see the change. If you start a new game and see the values at 10, just search for 10 in float and change to 4479C0 (for 999). I'm not sure which characters will change, which means you most likely need to change them all unless you want to spend extra time. On the main character, it changed willpower and constitution. This will also boost attack.
Do you have any idea how to change the carrying weight with your method??