Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Rebel521

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by Rebel521 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 pm

I know it just came out today. I figure I'll get the ball rolling. I know SW will get some codes out soon as they can. We'll see then what else we need to find here.

Can anyone direct me to a link for sending SW a save?
lee4_cmp

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by lee4_cmp » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:41 pm

SW already supported since last year
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:20 am

lee4_cmp wrote:SW already supported since last year

LMAO...I had no idea. Since the game just came out I figured we would have to wait lol. Well, I'm a happy guy.

Since I made this topic I would like to request item codes if it is possible.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:02 am

I would like to make a request if anyone is trying to make some codes for this game....I know SW provides a code that Max out your stats along with HP and MP I was wondering if someone can help me out and just make it maxed out HP and MP only for all characters
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:17 am

if anyone has a save with all items/weapons/armor/accessories complete (or at least most of them) could you pm it to me. i'm gonna make a list for item modding in advance mode
SilverMoon9000

Post by SilverMoon9000 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:24 am

Can I get a list of the codes? I'd like to edit a few so that they don't give me max. I just want a small boost to a few things.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:20 pm

I'll post what to search for in the save when i finish the lists to keep them all together and not in a frequently edited post or separated. so far I've found all usable items and I'm working on finding all materials. after that will be equipment, i need a late game save to know the id structure of 2 types of weapons and for helms and to know if there are any id's of materials I've missed. i can't make actual codes to modify the item or change the quantity you have as I'm not that skilled in making codes yet to make search codes because the locations change. i can only make static codes. but you can search for the id in advance mode and then change the item and quantity with very little difficulty.

say you need black tears but don't have any. but you do have medicinal herbs. make sure you, in game, remove your items from your characters you want to edit to make it easier. you can then do a text search for "I_USE_001" and change it to "I_JEW_016" and it will work then highlight the text on the text side and look on the hex side. and you should see a hex value between
"00 01 00" and "00 63 00" immediately after, you can then change it to any hex value you want between them for quantity with 01 = 1 and 63 = 99 the max in game. but say you want more, like for skill seeds or perfectionist pearls. you can actually change it to"00 E7 03" and get 999 0f them. i haven't tested any more than that

for equipment you can only swap it with another piece of equipment to prevent save corruption. if you have the base level but want the +3 version you'd look for the item, for example W_SWD_0001 and change it to I_SWD_3001
Last edited by mabscottsville on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mandikiri

Post by Mandikiri » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:28 pm

mabscottsville wrote:I'll post what to search for in the save when i finish the lists to keep them all together and not in a frequently edited post or separated. so far I've found all usable items and I'm working on finding all materials. after that will be equipment, i need a late game save to know the id structure of 2 types of weapons and for helms and to know if there are any id's of materials i've missed. i can't make actual codes to modify the item or change the quantity you have as i'm not that skilled in making codes yet to make search codes because the locations change. i can only make static codes. but you can search for the id in advance mode and then change the item and quantity with very little difficulty.

say you need black tears but don't have any. but you do have medicinal herbs. make sure you, in game, remove your items from your characters you want to edit to make it easier. you can then do a text search for "I_USE_001" and change it to "I_JEW_016" and it will work then highlight the text on the text side and look on the hex side. and you should see a hex value between
"00 01 00" and "00 63 00" immediately after, you can then change it to any hex value you want between them for quantity with 01 = 1 and 63 = 99 the max in game. but say you want more, like for skill seeds or perfectionist pearls. you can actually change it to"00 E7 03" and get 999 0f them. i haven't tested any more than that

for equipment if you have the base level but want the +3 version you'd look for the item,for example W_SWD_0001 and change it to I_SWD_3001
How would you do it for the item that give you skills? Don't know the item number or how to search it on advance mode.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:33 pm

you mean seeds of skill right? here are all the stat mod items

Code: Select all

i_use_030 = seed of life
i_use_031 = seed of magic
i_use_032 = seed of strength
i_use_033 = seed of deftness
i_use_034 = seed of agility
i_use_035 = seed of defence
i_use_036 = seed of sorcery
i_use_037 = seed of therapeusis
i_use_038 = seed of skill
i_use_039 = pretty betsy
might be some misspelling

also i was editing my previous post when you posted so there is more info in it

edit: anyone have a save with a claw and axe weapon and a helm? not a hat
Last edited by mabscottsville on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mandikiri

Post by Mandikiri » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:39 pm

mabscottsville wrote:you mean seeds of skill right? here are all the stat mod items

Code: Select all

i_use_030 = seed of life
i_use_031 = seed of magic
i_use_032 = seed of strength
i_use_033 = seed of deftness
i_use_034 = seed of agility
i_use_035 = seed of defence
i_use_036 = seed of sorcery
i_use_037 = seed of therapeusis
i_use_038 = seed of skill
i_use_039 = pretty betsy
might be some misspelling

also i was editing my previous post when you posted so there is more info in it
Thank you. One last question, when you mention change it, do you mean change the text on the Data (ASCII) side?