Spiderman PS4

pj1980

Re: Spiderman PS4

Post by pj1980 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 pm

I think majority of the people have an issue with one hit, but then again, I passed Electro and Vulture with SW cheats.
It was a longer method but it worked, by not pressing 'Square []' but only dodging attacks 'Circle O' and pressing 'Triangle /\' when prompted and moving away the moment it hits. Rinse and Repeat.

Note: the moment you hit 'Square []' on them, they will fall like broken NPCs lol
I definitely ain't that far in game at least there a method of not having to apply and unapply codes everytime there a boss fight.
Update just past that part of game I didn't have to worry about glitching game with pressing square. I was using 30 million xp which was giving me one hit kills on regular enemies but not on bosses . It might of been safe to use 50 million xp as hp much higher than at 30 million.
Last edited by pj1980 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:49 am

Laytham wrote:I think majority of the people have an issue with one hit, but then again, I passed Electro and Vulture with SW cheats.
It was a longer method but it worked, by not pressing 'Square []' but only dodging attacks 'Circle O' and pressing 'Triangle /\' when prompted and moving away the moment it hits. Rinse and Repeat.

Note: the moment you hit 'Square []' on them, they will fall like broken NPCs lol
Cool! Thanks for the tip :) managed to get unstuck in the boss fights
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
unkngod

Post by unkngod » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 pm

pj1980 wrote:
I think majority of the people have an issue with one hit, but then again, I passed Electro and Vulture with SW cheats.

I definitely ain't that far in game at least there a method of not having to apply and unapply codes everytime there a boss fight.
Update just past that part of game I didn't have to worry about glitching game with pressing square. I was using 30 million xp which was giving me one hit kills on regular enemies but not on bosses . It might of been safe to use 50 million xp as hp much higher than at 30 million.
What is the code for 30 million exp? I couldn't find it.
pj1980

Post by pj1980 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 pm

unkngod wrote:
pj1980 wrote:

What is the code for 30 million exp? I couldn't find it.
I put 30 million xp quick code below it might be safe to use higher xp if you want but 30 million xp gives you one hit kill on normal enemies but not on bosses. I think someone needs to find the optimal xp that gives you highest possible hp without messing up boss fights. Also I completed the game now I fought all the bosses didn't hold back on hitting them so 30 mill is safe to use.

Code: Select all

30 million xp 
80010004 240BD6F2
A8000004 00000006
80C3C901 00000000

qjafri829

Post by qjafri829 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:02 am

can someone make me a quick code to use for just giving myself 20 challenge tokens? i know they have a code for 99 challenge tokens but i dont need or want that many can someone help me out with a code for just 20 challenge tokens? thanks
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:42 pm

thanks for the level up code but it dont come will skill points
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Lakell00 wrote:thanks for the level up code but it dont come will skill points
The issue with EXP codes is that it modifies the exp, and also the fact that it doesn't store exp.
Example: 999/1000 exp, getting 1 exp to reach next level or even max level will still give you one skill point. That's why Skill point code is separated on SW.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:34 pm

ahh ok that make sense thanks
thedeadpool

Post by thedeadpool » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:13 am

I too got stuck on the Electro/vulture fight. When I one hit vulture, he fell to the ground and electro just kept circling the sky. But when I looked around I found him by vulture's green color, and i was able to "finish" him by web shotting him. Later he went down again and was laying on a stairway after going down and i ran up and hit him once and it at least progressed the scene. If this helps anyone else stuck there. Good luck!
KS212

Post by KS212 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:31 am

Man, this game is weird... So going by all the XP code hacks, there is no way to just increase/decrease Max HP w/o messing with the exp counter?? O.O