Spiderman PS4

Lakell00

Re: Spiderman PS4

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:20 pm

ok thanks hopefully someone will find something for them soon............
END

Post by END » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Lakell00 wrote:ok thanks hopefully someone will find something for them soon............
Tokens out now.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:03 pm

yes i just saw the post damn that was fast
pj1980

Post by pj1980 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Dose this game have advanced mode I was wondering because people on the Facebook page are reporting that there a bug where if you apply the xp cheats you can't get past certain story missions because you one hit kill bosses or that your to strong to kill. If there is advance mode it wouldn't be hard for someone find out where level and experience is then create a quick code that that can lower level and experience.
END

Post by END » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm

pj1980 wrote:Dose this game have advanced mode I was wondering because people on the Facebook page are reporting that there a bug where if you apply the xp cheats you can't get past certain story missions because you one hit kill bosses or that your to strong to kill. If there is advance mode it wouldn't be hard for someone find out where level and experience is then create a quick code that that can lower level and experience.
Their right. I literally just got on the boss fight against Electro and Vulture, but u one hit Vulture in he falls to the ground. After that, your basically stuck because that wasn't suppose to happen. Yes this has AM, but I don't think editing the exp will work. Reason we have god mode and 1 hit kill is due to the " 1+ " you get for ranking up to level 50+ over in over. Every time you rank up to 50+, you get a 1+ bonus for Health and Melee damage. All that exp you get from SW cheat is giving us loads of 1+ bonuses. Insomniac didn't design fights to be over in 1 hit even on their easiest difficulty, so it seems were screwed. Only way to avoid this is, don't use the max exp cheat, or use AM to get to lvl 50 with the appropriate amount of exp.
Last edited by END on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pj1980

Post by pj1980 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:45 pm

That's OK then what I will do is open save in advance mode export save then use quick mode apply max xp not super xp then open advance mode again export the modded save open in hxd compare them see what save wizard changes. I could then I suppose load up the modded save let the max xp take effect make save again compare it with the before save see what gets changed if it's just level and xp then that's good if more stuff is changed then I will know what would need modifing if I have to lower level or stats. But there talks of a update coming soon for game which will have new game plus so maybe that will put in place safeguards for being over leveled.
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:10 pm

So modifying your exp to around 100mil gives you 4 grande of hp...we can us it as a scale; damn even this low I’m still one shooting small goons. I’ll have to go lower

Also exp starts at 13c49
END

Post by END » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Well let me know if you guys find anything. I'm stuck on the boss fight, so hopefully they will patch it up. I like the fact that I have so much hp, but I never liked the melee damage. I couldn't even complete a challenge at a hideout because it required me to do a move, but I couldn't do it because I kept 1 hitting everybody. If they do patch it up, I rather they do something about the boss fights ( which I doubt, it's our fault for using cheats ) then take away my hp.
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 pm

I also got stuck in the vulture & electro fight, but after many reloads to last checkpoints, I got past glitch and beat the game's story. Indeed glitchy in dialogs cuz of the 1 hit kill. Luckally, they just added a new normal XP cheat. Testing it now.
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
END

Post by END » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:23 pm

TerraFlareKSFL wrote:I also got stuck in the vulture & electro fight, but after many reloads to last checkpoints, I got past glitch and beat the game's story. Indeed glitchy in dialogs cuz of the 1 hit kill. Luckally, they just added a new normal XP cheat. Testing it now.
Okay cool, tell me how it goes for you. I wonder if there is a way to keep the health cheat bonuses, but lose the melee one. I'm going to see if you could edit the physical health bar without using the bonuses, but I doubt it'll work.