Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

DeadManInBlack

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Post by DeadManInBlack » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any codes out for Max BP (Buggy points??) or Coliseum Points.

Thanks
BurnKnuckle

Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Post by BurnKnuckle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Yeah BP points would be great.
floorcakes

Post by floorcakes » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:26 am

Values seem to be saved in regular hex.So use any decimal to hex converter, to search for your value, then change to what you want. Remember to search using Hex signed 2's complement.

The Values are reversed.

You can also search the debt value and lower it if you feel like it. Not sure if anything is missed by changing this value.

BP Image

CP Image

Debt Image
sdavids66

Post by sdavids66 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:10 pm

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's possible the car parts cheat breaks the game if you do it before a certain point.

New here and don't see any options to hide spoilers but I don't think this is much of a spoiler.

I seem to be unable to advance past the part where Bat is asking for certain materials to fix the wheels for the car. He just keeps asking for the things I have no matter what I do

EDIT: I can confirm this does break the game having watched a video walkthrough. You would usually go to the parts list and when selecting the appropriate one it would offer you the chance to fix it, however with this cheat code, the part is already in working order.

If anybody happens to see this and is around a similar part of the game without having applied the cheat, it would be great if you could upload the save for me please :)
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:21 pm

floorcakes wrote:Values seem to be saved in regular hex.So use any decimal to hex converter, to search for your value, then change to what you want. Remember to search using Hex signed 2's complement.

The Values are reversed.

You can also search the debt value and lower it if you feel like it. Not sure if anything is missed by changing this value.

BP Image

CP Image

Debt Image
Thank you :thumbup: noob question but say I want to apply the hex code 5F5E0FF how would I go about it?
floorcakes

Post by floorcakes » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 am

DeadManInBlack wrote:
Thank you :thumbup: noob question but say I want to apply the hex code 5F5E0FF how would I go about it?
Is the above value reversed or normal?
First you find your current hex value in advanced mode using the search.
Then you start typing from the point the hex value starts (if above value is not reversed you type it like this FF E0 F5 05)
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:28 pm

floorcakes wrote:
DeadManInBlack wrote:
Is the above value reversed or normal?
First you find your current hex value in advanced mode using the search.
Then you start typing from the point the hex value starts (if above value is not reversed you type it like this FF E0 F5 05)
You're a legend thank you I will give it a go.
DJPlace

Post by DJPlace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 pm

if you guys don't mind can you post these codes for us? cause grinding for these points take a long time.