Red Dead Redemption 2

Acido

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by Acido » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Laytham wrote:
jjr wrote:How does one apply the save from the editor? I've tried it but I can't apply the sheet (it's grayed out in Save Wizard when i load it)
Replace the first number or letter in advanced mode. (Like if it says '4' you replace it with '4' etc) then an error screen will pop up (standard), press Continue' and then you should be able to click on Apply.
Or do the byte replacement BEFORE the import and there is no exception.
jjr

Post by jjr » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:50 am

i dont know what it is but something is causing the save to be corrupted.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:31 am

jjr wrote:i dont know what it is but something is causing the save to be corrupted.
I found that using an autosave while still in prologue with the rdr2 save editor does corrupt your save at times its best to make it where can manually save first. I havent had any issues with a manual save.
jjr

Post by jjr » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:39 pm

derick38115 wrote:
jjr wrote:i dont know what it is but something is causing the save to be corrupted.
I found that using an autosave while still in prologue with the rdr2 save editor does corrupt your save at times its best to make it where can manually save first. I havent had any issues with a manual save.
I've actually done it with a Manual Save on Chapter 3 and 2, but they are all corrupting me for some reason - i think some flag is causing it so make it wonkers. FYI: i'm just checking / unlocking them all so i can get the encyclopedia out of the way.
feewy

Post by feewy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 am

Haven’t had time to test it but supposedly sw added cheats finally and you can save with them on now. Someone said not to use any tonics that give you gold or they’ll nullify it. Not sure if this disables trophies.

Edit: yeah don’t use tonics and you’ll be god mode forever. And I confirmed myself trophies are not disabled. I went on a deadeye rampage across all states for the $250 bounty trophy and it popped. You can also save the game. Of note, using these codes on Arthur at the start of horseshoe overlook does not activate the infinite traits. Sometime after some early missions probably.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:46 pm

It's a shame that we never got a max all ammo code (For ammunition types carried) and one for basically giving you infinite ammo in your currently equipped guns (I.E. 9999 bullets in each). The save editor doesn't have an option for that either. I also wish we could max out a horse's states, but I'm guessing it would probably reset.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Acido

Post by Acido » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:It's a shame that we never got a max all ammo code (For ammunition types carried) and one for basically giving you infinite ammo in your currently equipped guns (I.E. 9999 bullets in each). The save editor doesn't have an option for that either. I also wish we could max out a horse's states, but I'm guessing it would probably reset.
It's not possible in regards to ammo because ammo is kept as satchel items and follows the same cap rules as any other satchel items and thus cannot be set above their cap value.
solidius23

Post by solidius23 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Acido wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:It's a shame that we never got a max all ammo code (For ammunition types carried) and one for basically giving you infinite ammo in your currently equipped guns (I.E. 9999 bullets in each). The save editor doesn't have an option for that either. I also wish we could max out a horse's states, but I'm guessing it would probably reset.
It's not possible in regards to ammo because ammo is kept as satchel items and follows the same cap rules as any other satchel items and thus cannot be set above their cap value.
But if satchel items can be set to 999 using legends of east isnt at least max ammo possible?
???
Acido

Post by Acido » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:29 am

solidius23 wrote:
Acido wrote:
But if satchel items can be set to 999 using legends of east isnt at least max ammo possible?
???
99 not 999 ammo goes to around 400-500 at cap depending on type. But yeah you can reach the cap but you cannot exceed it like you can with the other cheats for HP/Stamina/Dead Eye.
Xiongzzle26

Post by Xiongzzle26 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 am

Soo codes are separate from the online beta then?