Red Dead Redemption 2

Aeramis

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by Aeramis » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:12 pm

This game is pretty much guaranteed to only have QMO.
END

Post by END » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Aeramis wrote:This game is pretty much guaranteed to only have QMO.
Advanced Mode is open for me. Maybe they left it open because Multiplayer is separate like how it was for FInal Fantasy Comrades? Just a thought. Well cheats are here for people who don't know.
KS212

Post by KS212 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:31 pm

Here's hoping the community can hack some nice codes.... Like something that will bypass that 'flag' for triggering the built in cheats say.

I was hoping for an unlock all perks and such but I guess that will take time. There's way too much forced time gating in this game to unlock 'fun allowed'.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:03 am

Maybe we can get an inf ammo cheat.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:44 am

I would like to request the following codes:

Max All Ammo (To the point of being nearly infinite)

Max all stats and cores/Max levels for all stats and cores. (Health, stamina, dead-eye, etc.)

Max All Horse Stats (Health, stamina, speed, etc.)

Max bond level with horse

Have all outfits

Have all newspapers that unlocks the cheats.

Have all weapons

As another user suggested, a code that turns on/trips flags for the in-game cheats without having to enter them so that we can actually save our games with them on. Would be nice to have infinite ammo, health, stamina and dead-eye that way.

Is there anything else we can think of that we might need code-wise? Post your requests and suggestions! Also, I am surprised that the max money code doesn't go to $9,999,999. I guess we don't need that much.

Edit: I did forget a good one.

Max Honor

Max Dishonor
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
KuraiHitotsu

Post by KuraiHitotsu » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:39 pm

The problem I see with the cheats on flag is that there's no way to find it with it turned on because you're unable to save the game when you turn cheats on to play the game.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:22 am

KuraiHitotsu wrote:The problem I see with the cheats on flag is that there's no way to find it with it turned on because you're unable to save the game when you turn cheats on to play the game.
My thinking on that is, if we set the flag instead of entering it, the game wouldn't treat it the same as if we had entered them in and unlocked it in the cheat menu. Which means we probably COULD save. It's worth trying as an attempted workaround, at the very least. No harm in experimenting.

But otherwise if we could find a way to edit health, stamina, dead-eye and ammo into a number that would pretty much make it infinite either permanently for as long a time as possible, that would be just as good instead.

It'd also be nice to see them added as official codes with the permission of the user who creates them, just in case the game ever goes Quick Mode Only when the online releases.

My guess is that the online will NOT be stored locally on the console like it was in RDR 1. Instead, it'll be server-side only as it was with Grand Theft Auto V. Which means there's no need to lock it to Quick Mode Only as you could never affect online that way anyway since they are COMPLETELY separate modes.

Edit: I misread/misunderstood what you said. You meant that it's hard to find in the save without them being turned on.

We don't know that for sure, though. Some people are good at finding stuff like that regardless. Depends on how experienced they are with hex editing and hacking.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
pj1980

Post by pj1980 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:06 pm

KuraiHitotsu wrote:The problem I see with the cheats on flag is that there's no way to find it with it turned on because you're unable to save the game when you turn cheats on to play the game.
The save file only stores cheats you unlocked but haven't enabled. Think about it when you enable the cheats you can't save so save file isn't modified or overwritten. When you restart game and you can load your last save and save again as long as you don't enable cheats again. The flag your talking about would be built into the game itself so you would have to modify the game files on the system. Best SW could do is unlock and max stuff. I think there might be a flag in save if you kill a dog in game it suppose to make locals hostile to you and they never forget even if you die after they kill you so undoing killing a dog might be good.
feewy

Post by feewy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:42 pm

I seriously hope SW or someone here can come up with inf deadeye or at least unlimited items to do so to help with the painful medal challenges. Some are just plain ridiculous when you consider the inability to use checkpoints and the fact that you have to hit all of them for gold. Pain in the ass
Axl21

Post by Axl21 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:39 am

feewy wrote:I seriously hope SW or someone here can come up with inf deadeye or at least unlimited items to do so to help with the painful medal challenges. Some are just plain ridiculous when you consider the inability to use checkpoints and the fact that you have to hit all of them for gold. Pain in the ass
If you spend some time hunting and get the Legend of the East Satchel, it will change the item capacity to 99. Paired with the max items in satchel and max money code, you're inventory is gonna be packed with so much items, it's gonna feel like you have unlimited items. For as long as you remember to restock every once in a blue moon.