Red Dead Redemption 2

END

Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by END » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:15 pm

Anybody sending in saves? Money cheat will do this game well.
QuarryTen

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by QuarryTen » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:58 pm

You bet your ass I am. I'm not gonna fully involve myself until we get cheats for this game.
END

Post by END » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:23 pm

QuarryTen wrote:You bet your ass I am. I'm not gonna fully involve myself until we get cheats for this game.
I think this game is really enjoyable without using cheats. All we really need is a money cheat, and maybe some small cheats along the way. All I really want is a money cheat. I do think they'll be able to make cheats like god mode and infinite ammo, since RDR2 already has cheats made by Rockstar. SW could maybe use those cheats to a advantage. Either way, cheats like those would ruin this game for me. I just need money.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:17 am

they will make cheats for this game and it will most like be qmo which means no advance mode or ppl making codes for it since it has online play but as of now there is no online for this game
END

Post by END » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:54 am

Lakell00 wrote:they will make cheats for this game and it will most like be qmo which means no advance mode or ppl making codes for it since it has online play but as of now there is no online for this game
Yea they kinda confirmed it. It'll probably be out today or tomorrow.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:54 pm

damn well i wouldnt be surprised it is the biggest game of the year and im sure they got crap loads of saves to look at
END

Post by END » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Lakell00 wrote:damn well i wouldnt be surprised it is the biggest game of the year and im sure they got crap loads of saves to look at
More like the biggest game of our generation haha. U seen the rating this game got from different reviews from big names? Last time I checked, it was sitting at 97 outta 100 for both Xbox One and PS4 games. It's the highest rated game for both consoles I believe. I think GTA 5 was at 95? Idk, but SW did update us on the progress of RDR2, so it's just a waiting game now.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:57 pm

ya i saw the rating damn its high but the best game ever is still zelda ocarina of time idk what noone says nothing is beating that game also i think they were talking about sinner sacrifice of redemption not rdr2 or did they actually confirm rdr2 if so they probality just adding max money for now or something simple unless it was that easy too crack but we know the saves they got for that game was 1 lol
END

Post by END » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Lakell00 wrote:ya i saw the rating damn its high but the best game ever is still zelda ocarina of time idk what noone says nothing is beating that game also i think they were talking about sinner sacrifice of redemption not rdr2 or did they actually confirm rdr2 if so they probality just adding max money for now or something simple unless it was that easy too crack but we know the saves they got for that game was 1 lol
Oh well my mistake. I was seeing lots of videos about RDR2 that was telling me it had the highest rating, but they were talking about RDR2. When they posted that Redemption joke thing on twitter, some dude ask if they were working on RDR2 and SW replied " Read the line again " to inform him that what they said was about RDR2.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 pm

END wrote:
QuarryTen wrote:You bet your ass I am. I'm not gonna fully involve myself until we get cheats for this game.
I think this game is really enjoyable without using cheats. All we really need is a money cheat, and maybe some small cheats along the way. All I really want is a money cheat. I do think they'll be able to make cheats like god mode and infinite ammo, since RDR2 already has cheats made by Rockstar. SW could maybe use those cheats to a advantage. Either way, cheats like those would ruin this game for me. I just need money.
In my opinion, the game's alright. Nothing too crazy about it.

I'm biased tho, I'm an RPG guy just waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Bloodborne 2.