The Last Remnant

Kuraiwolfy

Re: The Last Remnant

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 am

trueincarnatus wrote:can someone post an offset for have all weapons, characters in their ultimate weapons and leaders having max stats as the max stats posted doesnt max all stats of the leaders just some generic soldiers one,,, thank you

Theres's no simply one code to break your team with OP stats. The request item code I spent 2 hours finding and writing out for you guys will get you to all their ultimate weapons in about 10-20 minutes because of load times and have to save and reapply. If you change their weapon to just got straight to the ultimate they'll downgrade when they either A. Get the materials or B. you do enough battles that they have enough gold to get it themselves. I mean really, what's even the point in playing if you don't even want to put in a fraction of the work. With all the codes provided we've essentially eliminated 97% of what makes LAst Remnant such a great game. And for the record, there is no one click all item button. Someone will have to go through, find all 100 equipment slots, FIND the values for the weapons And then turn around and not only add that value in, but then all add in the strength, magic etc. And do that a MINIMUM of 35 times. With each weapons being 6 values, and having 12 additional edits to make it a viable weapon. Not to mention people like Emmy who Dual Wield, you'd be making edits in 36 locations JUST for her :roll:
trueincarnatus

Post by trueincarnatus » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 am

Thanks for the codes the explanation
master wolfy :silent: :) :D
Lokillo

Post by Lokillo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:18 am

Hola buenos días, tengo el juego y lo he pasado varias veces. Con que programas hacéis todo eso? Me gustaría trastear un poco en el juego
Phoenixfactor

Post by Phoenixfactor » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Lokillo wrote:Hola buenos días, tengo el juego y lo he pasado varias veces. Con que programas hacéis todo eso? Me gustaría trastear un poco en el juego
Save wizard
Lokillo

Post by Lokillo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Phoenixfactor wrote:
Lokillo wrote:Hola buenos días, tengo el juego y lo he pasado varias veces. Con que programas hacéis todo eso? Me gustaría trastear un poco en el juego
Save wizard

Gracias
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:38 pm

I just want to thank you all for your codes.

Can someone make a code to add all 7 leaders using Saintly Band ( I'm not sure if it's available for ps4) or Rune Ring? I made some Rune rings but some of them ain't using yet or requested.

Saintly Band pls <3
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Oh in addition I forgot to mention, I think is possible to add 5 more units in party using the "Guest" slot, like final fantasy 12 we could add extra guest player without glitches the game save, not that we need but we could lvling 5 more units for free ( and one oh the guest characters are really good at tanking).
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:36 pm

what do those accessories do im just asking
100favors

Post by 100favors » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:32 pm

Can you maxed out union stats?