The Last Remnant

ytvv

Re: The Last Remnant

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:00 am

panadol79 wrote:In a file there are item values but you will also need to fill the rest of the values,looking at the hex of a save, for example :
8323993;Gremory Dominus;157;156;38;41;21;0
is
99 03 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 9D 00 9D 9C 00 9C 26 00 26 29 00 29 15 00 15 00 00 00

Just by looking at it now,the values are unsign Int.
I understand this, but the values themselves afterwords must mean something.

I just don't want to add like 20 weapons for my entire team, and the effects(on the weapons and learning the weapon arts) do nothing since I've swapped out weapons via ID replacing.

The image here can show what I mean - https://imgur.com/a/j4vJXaf

The red arrow is pointing to zeros that weren't zeros when I started, the last two 00's were different and follow the same rules on all weapons I've looked at.

Further... do you have ID's for special items? For customization?
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:36 am

yall doing good fellas i hope we get this support when they crack resonance of fate cuz thats gonna really need it .................
panadol79

Post by panadol79 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:57 am

Yes,bacause the Shielding Hawkwind in your pic is not vanilla, it was used and have modification on it like +1 or any other mod/exp received during play. Items you after are at the end of this file.
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:14 am

Lakell00 wrote:yall doing good fellas i hope we get this support when they crack resonance of fate cuz thats gonna really need it .................
I promise that when that game comes out... I'm putting forth the same effort for this game, I love both tremendously.

If save wizard doesn't add the bugged weapons for massive damage and range/movement distance... I'm buying the PC version and doing it myself, as the values are identical to the xbox 360 version... likely follows the same for the remaster.

panadol79 wrote:Yes,bacause the Shielding Hawkwind in your pic is not vanilla, it was used and have modification on it like +1 or any other mod/exp received during play. Items you after are at the end of this file.
The shielding Hawkwind was a simple swap on a Athulian blade from Athlum - without any modifications - straight from the excel document you gave me :)

I figured out the last value is basically if the item is a Mitra, Savanni, Yami OR Qsity item - further 2 to 3 bytes ahead of the item ID, is who has it equipped... which was interesting to mess with... ever seen Torgal with giant Yami blades? Apparently the game lets you do this and has the physics to support it, not really - they go through his head...

Gave rush a giant Yami sword, battle loaded and then froze on victory screen... pro tip, bad idea on this.

Thanks for the item list... that helps, unfortunately... I already made a separate save with the customization items added to make the items properly in game, then copied the entire Hex data the game populates for you, which I was just about to add to my game save...

Lol you save me big time, save me sooooo much time - then I wish I waited...

You wouldn't happen to know how to create quick codes would you? Is it simply "Hex Address" "Value" on each line per code?

I believe I can make a quick code for adding the customization items, best weapons/accessories and might even know where leader data is stored for inserting them into your team OR simply giving the AI's the best weapons for each class.

Combat Torgal VS Mystic Torgal - Would use Hawkwind and Bluesteel respectively but could decide which one goes where.

EDIT - The item list doesn't seem to be valid for finding the items I actually have, which means... I can't find where this is stored - I will look into this tonight.
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:20 am

panadol79 wrote:PS4 save file and PC save file is identical, protected by checksum hence you wont find any save editor for PC version, but cheatengine works and there is a lot of trainers too.
As for max unions and characters,as far as i know about PC version, you can have max 7 unions(any more and game crash).It is pointless to add into starter save as every time you are in event that is changing a max unit and union number this would reset.
Anyhow the address is
@000259D8 -max union number
@000259D9 -max units(reserve)
@000259DA -max units in battle(current)
@000259DB -max unit in battle (total)
You need to change total and current together and like i said max value in hex be 07 for union number,63 in max units reserve,23 in max units battle for both.

There are TONS of Save editors for the PC version. As far as changing the units goes. You can change it to whatever you want and add them to your party. I'd advise against having a full squad of 7 units when doing the "prologue" or when you and Emmy venture alone. If the unit numbers resets to lower than you have the only thing that messes your game up is if you try to change the formation when you are over capacity. Also I've managed to equip 35 members with the Ragna-Rock so that was pretty nifty. I'm not good at QC. However I will be able to find where the inventory starts and ends in a matter of minutes later. I'll keep you posted.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:32 am

trust me they will get codes for it has alot of saves for the game but since its tri-ace and it was a bitch to hack on ps3 plus a digital only title it could take awhile............ the main code i want for resonance of fate is max hexes damn that grind aint nothing to play with lol
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Lakell00 wrote:trust me they will get codes for it has alot of saves for the game but since its tri-ace and it was a bitch to hack on ps3 plus a digital only title it could take awhile............ the main code i want for resonance of fate is max hexes damn that grind aint nothing to play with lol

U and me both I can't wait till they add support to resonance of fate... Hopefully max money,hexes and experience is the first of codes for that game
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Kuraiwolfy wrote:
panadol79 wrote:PS4 save file and PC save file is identical, protected by checksum hence you wont find any save editor for PC version, but cheatengine works and there is a lot of trainers too.
As for max unions and characters,as far as i know about PC version, you can have max 7 unions(any more and game crash).It is pointless to add into starter save as every time you are in event that is changing a max unit and union number this would reset.
Anyhow the address is
@000259D8 -max union number
@000259D9 -max units(reserve)
@000259DA -max units in battle(current)
@000259DB -max unit in battle (total)
You need to change total and current together and like i said max value in hex be 07 for union number,63 in max units reserve,23 in max units battle for both.

There are TONS of Save editors for the PC version. As far as changing the units goes. You can change it to whatever you want and add them to your party. I'd advise against having a full squad of 7 units when doing the "prologue" or when you and Emmy venture alone. If the unit numbers resets to lower than you have the only thing that messes your game up is if you try to change the formation when you are over capacity. Also I've managed to equip 35 members with the Ragna-Rock so that was pretty nifty. I'm not good at QC. However I will be able to find where the inventory starts and ends in a matter of minutes later. I'll keep you posted.
If you can let me know the ID's for select characters, it would help... as it's fairly easy to search for the weapon they hold, then look for accessories slot.

The Ragnarok would of been a good idea, I'm currently in Dillmoor- underground area with the insect spawns - for skill level ups - the ragna would solve a lot of these problems...

I know where the inventory starts and where it ends - it's directly above your battle-rank(this is where special items are) - thus just keep going up and it sorts in the same manner as the game, special equipment/items up to weapons in that precise order.

000259DD - Battle Rank - before this is union data - which you can see and edit as you see fit.
0001D97C - Start of Accessories in inventory, which is identified by the inventory value, ranging from 1 to 50 in Hex, you should be able to search for some accessories from a store purchase and replace them as needed, it's pretty awesome tbh.

I believe my issue now... is adding accessories in empty slots for the AI's and documenting the correct ID's for items, specifically the customization items and select OP formations from guild tasks OR quests/bosses.

We're almost there, but I think we are on the right track here.

If you have any information to share, I'd appreciate it.
Bashl0r

Post by Bashl0r » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Thanks for your work guys!

Do you know how to add the drill-related codes to the savegame?
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Bashl0r wrote:Thanks for your work guys!

Do you know how to add the drill-related codes to the savegame?
To be honest, haven't really looked at this.

Further, it's fairly tough since Mr Diggs doesn't have any specific data we could search for... besides dig count, but this maxes between 18 and 25, which isn't a very high value to locate.

It's possible it's near the battle rank and union data, but I wouldn't be able to look at that quite yet... way to interested in trying to identify weapon art ID's so I can teach all characters all weapon arts without any grinding being needed - that they can legitimately learn of course.

Further to this... I'm currently trying inserting a Ragna Rock on each of my leaders... for my grind on skill sets, which also goes with trying to find these skill ID's.

EDIT - For the visual, this is Caedmon's data, ID and accessory location - https://imgur.com/a/PGwDd5B

Given this, there should be no reason I can't add him to my party when I find this location OR simply equip him with amazing gear when he becomes available to hire in the game.
Last edited by ytvv on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.