The Last Remnant

Bashl0r

Re: The Last Remnant

Post by Bashl0r » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:33 pm

Have you seen this on the Save Editor Website?
Jhona posted this:

Code: Select all

Drill-related 

collection count 00004F 60 
Power Lv 0001 D 2 B 8 Maximum 10 
Power EXP 0001 D 2 B 9 Maximum 3480 
Drill Lv 0001 D 2 BD Maximum 10 
Drills EXP 0001 D 2 BE Maximum 2800 
Techniques Lv 0001 D 2 C 2 Maximum 10 
Techniques EXP 0001 D 2 C 3 Up to 3200 
Drill Skills 0001 D 2 C 7 to 000 1 D 2 D 3 Let's 

acquire skills with only Love It 
seems better to be D Barret seems to be recorded from around 00024EF0, but it seems that there is no particular inconvenience if you change only the part of collection count
But i dont get it how to add this codes to quick codes.
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Bashl0r wrote:Have you seen this on the Save Editor Website?
Jhona posted this:

Code: Select all

Drill-related 

collection count 00004F 60 
Power Lv 0001 D 2 B 8 Maximum 10 
Power EXP 0001 D 2 B 9 Maximum 3480 
Drill Lv 0001 D 2 BD Maximum 10 
Drills EXP 0001 D 2 BE Maximum 2800 
Techniques Lv 0001 D 2 C 2 Maximum 10 
Techniques EXP 0001 D 2 C 3 Up to 3200 
Drill Skills 0001 D 2 C 7 to 000 1 D 2 D 3 Let's 

acquire skills with only Love It 
seems better to be D Barret seems to be recorded from around 00024EF0, but it seems that there is no particular inconvenience if you change only the part of collection count
But i dont get it how to add this codes to quick codes.
Hmm... that's, helpful.

I don't know specifically how to create quick codes... sure would make things easier for what I've been doing the last 3 weeks lol
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 pm

theres a post on how to create quick codes from advance mode if u wanna look at it
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:56 pm

how to make quick codes if u understand this

In addition to a line of code, they must also be 8 digits per set.

X1 = Location
Y1 = Value(s) / Amount of the cheat/item.

Most of the time, at least.

Simplest way I can put it.

So an example cheat might be, and this is just random, it's not for any game.

42027138 00000063

Where 63 = 99 in hex code.

If you wanted to change 99, to 255, the new line would be.

42027138 000000FF.

The most important thing here, is to first find the concrete location of what you want to mod.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps ... rmats.html
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Lakell00 wrote:how to make quick codes if u understand this

In addition to a line of code, they must also be 8 digits per set.

X1 = Location
Y1 = Value(s) / Amount of the cheat/item.

Most of the time, at least.

Simplest way I can put it.

So an example cheat might be, and this is just random, it's not for any game.

42027138 00000063

Where 63 = 99 in hex code.

If you wanted to change 99, to 255, the new line would be.

42027138 000000FF.

The most important thing here, is to first find the concrete location of what you want to mod.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps ... rmats.html
I think... I got the hang of it! You know... It's kinda funny I hex all day and never knew how quick codes even worked... that's literally running before crawling lol.

I'm gonna try creating 3 quick codes for Union size, Units allowed on field and units recruited - I'll test it myself but hopefully works for everyone.

The Mr.Diggs codes will come later, as the little guy isn't really my priority right now, I'm soooooo close for accessory modding and locations of all leaders, it's right there...

Will update throughout the weekend.

EDIT;

I haven't tested these codes... but please let me know if they work;

Union Size - 7;

000259D8 00000007

Unit Recruit Limit - 64;

000259D9 00000040

Leader Assignment Limit - 40;

000259DA 00000028

Unit Assignment Limit - 40;

000259DB 00000028

- If these work, let me know as this is the safest numbers to use throughout the entire game.
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
Phoenixfactor

Post by Phoenixfactor » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:21 am

I tried the code for 40 units and it works, awesome job.
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:45 am

I like a code to where the characters would already have the material or components that it needs or requested even with all the material and components codes they always ask instead of just taking it from the inventory
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:38 pm

E2daX wrote:I like a code to where the characters would already have the material or components that it needs or requested even with all the material and components codes they always ask instead of just taking it from the inventory
I'm currently looking into just assigning ultimate weapons on certain characters, I've got it to work very well through advanced mode... but don't know if a quick code would work on those addresses, perhaps mine is unique to someone else's save.

I'll keep updating this thread as I pursue breaking this game further.

If possible, if someone has the enlightened seven on their team with a list of the weapons they have... I could test this in advance by assigning the best weapons on them, then see if when I can recruit them from the guild(In my game by going to the same address)... that they would have what I changed in hex - in advance modding if you will - perfect for a starter save - which I believe may of already been done by the gentleman who provided the ID's to me...

Like I said... lot's to do and no time to do it.

Glad the quick code worked, hope it helps you guys!
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:00 pm

ytvv wrote:
E2daX wrote:I like a code to where the characters would already have the material or components that it needs or requested even with all the material and components codes they always ask instead of just taking it from the inventory
I'm currently looking into just assigning ultimate weapons on certain characters, I've got it to work very well through advanced mode... but don't know if a quick code would work on those addresses, perhaps mine is unique to someone else's save.

If possible, if someone has the enlightened seven on their team with a list of the weapons they have... I could test this in advance by assigning the best weapons on them, then see if when I can recruit them from the guild(In my game by going to the same address)... that they would have what I changed in hex - in advance modding if you will - perfect for a starter save - which I believe may of already been done by the gentleman who provided the ID's to me...

I' ll definitely Check that unit assignment code when i get home from work
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm

E2daX wrote:
ytvv wrote:

I' ll definitely Check that unit assignment code when i get home from work
So.. before I go crazy with quick codes, I'm gonna provide one for Torgal just for easy confirmation.

The following quick codes(THEY ARE SEPARATE) should give Torgal a Ragna-rock and a Snievan's Belt for both accessory slots, hopefully...

2003E283 FB047F00 - The Belt
2003E287 51057F00 - Ragna-Rock

Please confirm if these codes work too(ALSO SEPARATE)... It should give Torgal his ultimate melee weapon - before I post this, the hex address did shift from when I looked at it last... I have little faith this will work, but will be very happy if it does;

200263BC AF037F00 - Assign the weapon ID to Torgal
100263C0 0000F3OB - Place this weapon in his main hand

If the above codes don't work, well the weapon one as the accessory one should... the other codes you could try is;

200263BC 007F03AF - Assign the weapon ID to Torgal
100263C0 00000BF3 - Place this weapon in his main hand

Please also be fully aware, I'm very new on quick codes but not new to hexing, so.. my apologies if this doesn't work.