The Last Remnant

Phoenixfactor

Re: The Last Remnant

Post by Phoenixfactor » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:07 pm

I’ll try the codes when I get home, I would like a code to equip the wonder bangle on rush if is possible.
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:23 pm

ytvv wrote:
E2daX wrote:
ytvv wrote:
E2daX wrote:I like a code to where the characters would already have the material or components that it needs or requested even with all the material and components codes they always ask instead of just taking it from the inventory
I'm currently looking into just assigning ultimate weapons on certain characters, I've got it to work very well through advanced mode... but don't know if a quick code would work on those addresses, perhaps mine is unique to someone else's save.

I'll keep updating this thread as I pursue breaking this game further.

If possible, if someone has the enlightened seven on their team with a list of the weapons they have... I could test this in advance by assigning the best weapons on them, then see if when I can recruit them from the guild(In my game by going to the same address)... that they would have what I changed in hex - in advance modding if you will - perfect for a starter save - which I believe may of already been done by the gentleman who provided the ID's to me...

Like I said... lot's to do and no time to do it.

Glad the quick code worked, hope it helps you guys!
I' ll definitely Check that unit assignment code when i get home from work
So.. before I go crazy with quick codes, I'm gonna provide one for Torgal just for easy confirmation.

The following quick codes(THEY ARE SEPARATE) should give Torgal a Ragna-rock and a Snievan's Belt for both accessory slots, hopefully...

2003E283 FB047F00 - The Belt
2003E287 51057F00 - Ragna-Rock

Please confirm if these codes work too(ALSO SEPARATE)... It should give Torgal his ultimate melee weapon - before I post this, the hex address did shift from when I looked at it last... I have little faith this will work, but will be very happy if it does;

200263BC AF037F00 - Assign the weapon ID to Torgal
100263C0 0000F3OB - Place this weapon in his main hand

If the above codes don't work, well the weapon one as the accessory one should... the other codes you could try is;

200263BC 007F03AF - Assign the weapon ID to Torgal
100263C0 00000BF3 - Place this weapon in his main hand

Please also be fully aware, I'm very new on quick codes but not new to hexing, so.. my apologies if this doesn't work.

2003E283 FB047F00 - The Belt........ Gives Torgal a Regular Bracelt
2003E287 51057F00 - Ragna-Rock......Empty the slot out

Far as his weapons goes he the Halpha's Dominus+2 and Naberius+2
panadol79

Post by panadol79 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Here is some more character info, you will have to match their number,model and combat arts location from this.I think i also added classes but i think not everyone can be any class.
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:39 pm

E2daX wrote:
ytvv wrote:
E2daX wrote:
ytvv wrote:
E2daX wrote:I like a code to where the characters would already have the material or components that it needs or requested even with all the material and components codes they always ask instead of just taking it from the inventory
I'm currently looking into just assigning ultimate weapons on certain characters, I've got it to work very well through advanced mode... but don't know if a quick code would work on those addresses, perhaps mine is unique to someone else's save.

I'll keep updating this thread as I pursue breaking this game further.

If possible, if someone has the enlightened seven on their team with a list of the weapons they have... I could test this in advance by assigning the best weapons on them, then see if when I can recruit them from the guild(In my game by going to the same address)... that they would have what I changed in hex - in advance modding if you will - perfect for a starter save - which I believe may of already been done by the gentleman who provided the ID's to me...

Like I said... lot's to do and no time to do it.

Glad the quick code worked, hope it helps you guys!
I' ll definitely Check that unit assignment code when i get home from work
So.. before I go crazy with quick codes, I'm gonna provide one for Torgal just for easy confirmation.

The following quick codes(THEY ARE SEPARATE) should give Torgal a Ragna-rock and a Snievan's Belt for both accessory slots, hopefully...

2003E283 FB047F00 - The Belt
2003E287 51057F00 - Ragna-Rock

Please confirm if these codes work too(ALSO SEPARATE)... It should give Torgal his ultimate melee weapon - before I post this, the hex address did shift from when I looked at it last... I have little faith this will work, but will be very happy if it does;

200263BC AF037F00 - Assign the weapon ID to Torgal
100263C0 0000F3OB - Place this weapon in his main hand

If the above codes don't work, well the weapon one as the accessory one should... the other codes you could try is;

200263BC 007F03AF - Assign the weapon ID to Torgal
100263C0 00000BF3 - Place this weapon in his main hand

Please also be fully aware, I'm very new on quick codes but not new to hexing, so.. my apologies if this doesn't work.

2003E283 FB047F00 - The Belt........ Gives Torgal a Regular Bracelt
2003E287 51057F00 - Ragna-Rock......Empty the slot out

Far as his weapons goes he the Halpha's Dominus+2 and Naberius+2
Well that's a kick in the, damn man... maybe the accessory address wasn't right? I'm not sure where to go from here then, but the weapon worked and it was only for the main hand, not his off-hand.
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:46 pm

correct hey all we can do is try my friend lol
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:12 am

E2daX wrote:correct hey all we can do is try my friend lol
So the only code that worked was the weapon one... hmm, maybe I got the ID backwards? That's the one I enter in hex to get the items I listed, so maybe I'm not understanding quick codes properly...

Do you have Baulson unlocked in your save?

Try this quick code and let me know if it works, it should give him the Shielding Glaive, just humor me - anybody lol.

2002659C EB027F00 - Assign the weapon ID to Baulson
000265A0 0000007D - Place this weapon in his main hand

Further... let's get a little crazy.. changing the attack stat of the weapon;

200265A4 00C000C0 - Should set atk on weapon in stat menu to 192.

EDIT - I"m taking a break from this endeavor peeps - I screwed up the ID code and been staring at HEX way to long. which tells me break time.

The above should work for Baulson.

007F02EB converts to EB027F00 for quick codes which should give him the shielding glaive.

If I can get this to work, I might just make a tutorial for accessories since the values aren't the same it seems... I triple checked the hex address and it's the same one I provided, so maybe they are different from save to save... I'll revisit this later. but if anyone wants to continue OR look at my "research" of the game so far, PM me and I'll send it over.

It has hex addresses for inventory starting points(by searching weapon ID's), character areas for accessories and weapon insertion - which both work for me, but doesn't seem to be universal between saves, except for weapon insertion, which kinda works with quick codes.
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:40 am

panadol79 wrote:Here is some more character info, you will have to match their number,model and combat arts location from this.I think i also added classes but i think not everyone can be any class.
Thanks dude, your a huge help.

I checked out the addresses listed, once converted to hex and don't see any real "combat" art levels near characters, I did find the classes, but this doesn't do much without the levels.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:40 am

so did that help with the quick code questions u had
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:42 am

It's rather easy and simple to find all the locations you guys are speaking of. I don't check this forum as often as I should. So backtracking to a few post made since mine. Mr. Diggs values Start @ 1d2b8 You can edit his stats and dig counts from there since his values are so small to locate otherwise. I know how to find ever character's "Block" of data. Rush Kicks it off at 3d9cc and ends at 3db6c. Every character has a 25 line cluster ending with the summon Namul Niram. The easiest way to find a specific character's cluster is to search for their HP via "Decimal" in Save Wizard. I don't know QC and even when broken down to the language of babies I don't understand it. I've learned enough about looking at Hex simply by using a decimal to hex converter online.

PS: It also helps tremendously if you have the PC version of the game as Well. Everything else is childsplay if you do and know what you're looking for.
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:51 am

ytvv wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
panadol79 wrote:PS4 save file and PC save file is identical, protected by checksum hence you wont find any save editor for PC version, but cheatengine works and there is a lot of trainers too.
As for max unions and characters,as far as i know about PC version, you can have max 7 unions(any more and game crash).It is pointless to add into starter save as every time you are in event that is changing a max unit and union number this would reset.
Anyhow the address is
@000259D8 -max union number
@000259D9 -max units(reserve)
@000259DA -max units in battle(current)
@000259DB -max unit in battle (total)
You need to change total and current together and like i said max value in hex be 07 for union number,63 in max units reserve,23 in max units battle for both.

There are TONS of Save editors for the PC version. As far as changing the units goes. You can change it to whatever you want and add them to your party. I'd advise against having a full squad of 7 units when doing the "prologue" or when you and Emmy venture alone. If the unit numbers resets to lower than you have the only thing that messes your game up is if you try to change the formation when you are over capacity. Also I've managed to equip 35 members with the Ragna-Rock so that was pretty nifty. I'm not good at QC. However I will be able to find where the inventory starts and ends in a matter of minutes later. I'll keep you posted.
If you can let me know the ID's for select characters, it would help... as it's fairly easy to search for the weapon they hold, then look for accessories slot.

The Ragnarok would of been a good idea, I'm currently in Dillmoor- underground area with the insect spawns - for skill level ups - the ragna would solve a lot of these problems...

I know where the inventory starts and where it ends - it's directly above your battle-rank(this is where special items are) - thus just keep going up and it sorts in the same manner as the game, special equipment/items up to weapons in that precise order.

000259DD - Battle Rank - before this is union data - which you can see and edit as you see fit.
0001D97C - Start of Accessories in inventory, which is identified by the inventory value, ranging from 1 to 50 in Hex, you should be able to search for some accessories from a store purchase and replace them as needed, it's pretty awesome tbh.

I believe my issue now... is adding accessories in empty slots for the AI's and documenting the correct ID's for items, specifically the customization items and select OP formations from guild tasks OR quests/bosses.

We're almost there, but I think we are on the right track here.

If you have any information to share, I'd appreciate it.
For you and anyone else I'm on the SW Discord as Le Bimbo so you can find me there. I'm more likely to have a speedy response via discord since I don't get any notifications from this forum or whatever.