Sword art fatal bullet help

yurokos

Sword art fatal bullet help

Post by yurokos » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:43 pm

Hey guys, i tried to use the codes for this game, but it caused an error and blue screens the game, only way to play is deleting the save file. anyone know if theres something wrong with the cheat files, or if its a certain one that cause it to crash? so that i can avoid that particular code.
ytvv

Re: Sword art fatal bullet help

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:12 am

yurokos wrote:Hey guys, i tried to use the codes for this game, but it caused an error and blue screens the game, only way to play is deleting the save file. anyone know if theres something wrong with the cheat files, or if its a certain one that cause it to crash? so that i can avoid that particular code.
Only code that should freeze you is modding the items in storage if more than 5 exist - further, if those items aren't materials... you'll definitely lock up.

Otherwise, all codes don't work - EXP and SP/CP shouldn't work either.

Same for AI levels.

I sent a save in and practically told them how to mod the game... still haven't fixed it - save wizard truly sucks when correcting problems.

Advanced Mode would solve this entire thing : )
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.
yurokos

Post by yurokos » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:30 am

Yea I went through, all codes cause the game to blue screen.
ytvv

Post by ytvv » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:22 am

yurokos wrote:Yea I went through, all codes cause the game to blue screen.
I don't doubt you man.

You should send your save to save wizard and see if they respond to you.

Ensure you list all values as otherwise, it's a waste of time.
When you freeze a video game by hex editing, you're the right track to becoming the anti christ.