Re: Nioh

Post by niohjapan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:27 am

Whisperbauz wrote:Possible codes we might want to have:

Max Samurai Skill Points
Max Ninjutsu Skill Points
Max Onmyo Magic Skill Points

Edit max storage count of 2000.
Edit max inventory count of 500.

I have no idea if these are possible but I for my part will start searching for the skill point hex values.
Just use duplication code on the items that give you more skill points.
thanthan

Post by thanthan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi all. I'm new to this, can you guy guide me how to apply the code for SAVEDATA00. I have read all the post that you guy are talking but can't find a way to apply code to the save. Thank you!
thanthan

Post by thanthan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Which editor did you guy use to apply the save? Can't figure it out. I don't know anything -_-
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:48 pm

thanthan wrote:Which editor did you guy use to apply the save? Can't figure it out. I don't know anything -_-
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=975

read the first line on that page .
thanthan

Post by thanthan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Skiller wrote:
thanthan wrote:Which editor did you guy use to apply the save? Can't figure it out. I don't know anything -_-
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=975

read the first line on that page .
Thank you, I was looking everywhere ^_^
Whisperbauz

Post by Whisperbauz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:13 am

niohjapan wrote:
Whisperbauz wrote:Possible codes we might want to have:

Max Samurai Skill Points
Max Ninjutsu Skill Points
Max Onmyo Magic Skill Points

Edit max storage count of 2000.
Edit max inventory count of 500.

I have no idea if these are possible but I for my part will start searching for the skill point hex values.
Just use duplication code on the items that give you more skill points.
Good idea, didn't think of it because I am kind of afraid to use it with 1,4k equipment pieces in storehouse and only have an Onmyo Lock spare I think. I can't really afford to toss all the equipment away and inventory is just too small.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:15 am

Looking around in my save, I have not had any luck trying to find and edit my weapons, guns, armors and accessories. Is that even possible?

Furthermore, just in the interest of saving time, has anyone tried to go pass 99 in all stats? If not, I may be the guinea pig and try it out. Not sure how risky that is.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 am

Ultimarok wrote:Looking around in my save, I have not had any luck trying to find and edit my weapons, guns, armors and accessories. Is that even possible?

Furthermore, just in the interest of saving time, has anyone tried to go pass 99 in all stats? If not, I may be the guinea pig and try it out. Not sure how risky that is.
99 is the Max for stat. Level 150 Spirit Guardian make you OP depending on which Guardian you use. You will be one hit killing bosses with Skill, Omnyo, or Ninjutsu. You can use Infinite Omnyo with the rat guardian.
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:35 am

krustytoe wrote:
Ultimarok wrote:Looking around in my save, I have not had any luck trying to find and edit my weapons, guns, armors and accessories. Is that even possible?

99 is the Max for stat. Level 150 Spirit Guardian make you OP depending on which Guardian you use. You will be one hit killing bosses with Skill, Omnyo, or Ninjutsu. You can use Infinite Omnyo with the rat guardian.

Whats that Blacksmith Level Mod Cheat?? Is it just cheaper stuff, or does my crafted Gear come out at Max level/rarelity level??

Also can we get a code to return the Gaurdians back to level 30??
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 am

niohjapan wrote:
krustytoe wrote:

Whats that Blacksmith Level Mod Cheat?? Is it just cheaper stuff, or does my crafted Gear come out at Max level/rarelity level??

Also can we get a code to return the Gaurdians back to level 30??
I added the level 30 to the 1st post. Blacksmith Level mod can be seen by pressing Triangle when your at the Blacksmith. Sell for more, cheap forging, cheap reforging, cheap soul mate and +10 for low & high. I just didn't felt like listing everything.