Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Aeramis

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by Aeramis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Does that Chocobo 0.00 code work with getting the Trophy?
kaintheblood

Post by kaintheblood » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Hey if I add the code z.B for all items 99 times and the code file for FFx HD Eu version I get a error message with * There is a problem with this issue with this Ps4 save. * Stand
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:23 pm

kaintheblood wrote:Hey if I add the code z.B for all items 99 times and the code file for FFx HD Eu version I get a error message with * There is a problem with this issue with this Ps4 save. * Stand
you getting 10009 error means one of servers is down
close and reopen SW to try switch to different server
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
bloodaxis

Post by bloodaxis » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:32 am

Has anyone got the 0:0:0 time chocobo code and the celestial weapon codes working? Also wondering if they did get the chocobo code working if it also works for the treasure chest chocobo race minigame.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 am

0:00 code dont work u have to get that natural no code will work u need a memory editor for that. u just gotta practice and get good with that trophy
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 pm

I don't know how much curiosity there still is for this, but I thought I'd mention that the equipment mod codes work, but they need to be reversed. Instead of XX80XX80, the lines should be 80XX80XX.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:39 pm

PikaFiend wrote:I don't know how much curiosity there still is for this, but I thought I'd mention that the equipment mod codes work, but they need to be reversed. Instead of XX80XX80, the lines should be 80XX80XX.
Yep, you did not need the party's best weapons as you could make your own, and you could add armor propertis on weapons and vice versa, giving yourself everything you could need.

Triple AP, Triple Overdrive, Ribbon, Break Damage Limit, Break HP Limit, etc.

Up to 4 abilities could be added. You just needed to make sure you had a extra equipment to mod.

You can also use the codes to mod the Aeon's weapons and armor. They are invisible in game but in the save they work exactly like any other kind of equipment, so you could in theory give Valefor Death-Strike if you felt like it.
bloodaxis

Post by bloodaxis » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Was kind of hoping someone would convert the code, done the chocobo minigames like 4 times before and it's always been a few agonising hours. :(
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 pm

bloodaxis wrote:Was kind of hoping someone would convert the code, done the chocobo minigames like 4 times before and it's always been a few agonising hours. :(
The 0:00:00 code never worked on PS3, so there is nothing to convert. You have to do it in game on your own merits.
bloodaxis

Post by bloodaxis » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Kitsune wrote:
bloodaxis wrote:Was kind of hoping someone would convert the code, done the chocobo minigames like 4 times before and it's always been a few agonising hours. :(
The 0:00:00 code never worked on PS3, so there is nothing to convert. You have to do it in game on your own merits.
Urgh, thanks for the answer, even if it wasn't the answer I was hoping for. :D Have no clue why they made the minigames in ffx so horrible compared to almost any other final fantasy game.