Persona 5

flyingcloud11

Re: Persona 5

Post by flyingcloud11 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:07 am

killer88992 wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:Hopefully you guys figure this out, I used the Max Confidants (Lvl 10) and now the game doesn't let me get each character's new persona. Plus it romanced all females for some reason.
Just change the code. The digits are 01-0A here is example

Code: Select all

400122DD 00000005
40140010 00000000
The end of the first line is the level the confidents will be.
thanks, this saved my file lol.
Smerpy

Post by Smerpy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:20 am

Does the codes for the PS3 all weapons/items code work for the PS4 version ?
killer88992

Post by killer88992 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Smerpy wrote:Does the codes for the PS3 all weapons/items code work for the PS4 version ?
Yes It Does
hellpierrot

Post by hellpierrot » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 am

Is there a complete compendium code without the max level and stats?
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:39 pm

hellpierrot wrote:Is there a complete compendium code without the max level and stats?
If you mean Natural stats and levels, then no. Such a code would take an incredibly long time to make, and it would be made in multiple codes due to the length.

If you wanted to make such a code you would need to have sources that gave you the actual stats and levels, and skills they have. It isn't hard, just time consuming.

The big issue is the EXP. While negligible at low levels, at higher levels you need to know the EXP, the total EXP I mean, for that level. Otherwise you will have to get to that total EXP for that level, then acquire more to get to the next level. Imagine Arsene at level 10, say it takes 500 EXP for him to get to level 11. His Total EXP may be 20300 when you bought him normally, so he doesn't need much to level up. If you don't know the EXP and set it to 0, you have to get 20300 first just to get him where he should be, plus another 500 to level up. If you set it to high, he levels up in one fight.

Wow, long explanation. Sorry.
hellpierrot

Post by hellpierrot » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Kitsune wrote:
hellpierrot wrote:Is there a complete compendium code without the max level and stats?
If you mean Natural stats and levels, then no. Such a code would take an incredibly long time to make, and it would be made in multiple codes due to the length.

If you wanted to make such a code you would need to have sources that gave you the actual stats and levels, and skills they have. It isn't hard, just time consuming.

The big issue is the EXP. While negligible at low levels, at higher levels you need to know the EXP, the total EXP I mean, for that level. Otherwise you will have to get to that total EXP for that level, then acquire more to get to the next level. Imagine Arsene at level 10, say it takes 500 EXP for him to get to level 11. His Total EXP may be 20300 when you bought him normally, so he doesn't need much to level up. If you don't know the EXP and set it to 0, you have to get 20300 first just to get him where he should be, plus another 500 to level up. If you set it to high, he levels up in one fight.

I see. I was thinking like the compendium codes in old persona games in ps2 where the level was 0 iirc and they go to their natural/starting levels after 1 battle or lvl up, not sure. Thanks for the reply! much appreciated.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 pm

hellpierrot wrote:
Kitsune wrote:

I see. I was thinking like the compendium codes in old persona games in ps2 where the level was 0 iirc and they go to their natural/starting levels after 1 battle or lvl up, not sure. Thanks for the reply! much appreciated.
Well, I can give you a code with 0 level and EXP and 0 stats.
hellpierrot

Post by hellpierrot » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:11 am

Kitsune wrote:
hellpierrot wrote:
Kitsune wrote:

Well, I can give you a code with 0 level and EXP and 0 stats.
Yes please. Thanks a lot!
hieu111997

Post by hieu111997 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi, does anyone figure out a quick code to change the Hero HP and SP ?
KuraiHitotsu

Post by KuraiHitotsu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 am

Kitsune, I too would like to use the complete compendium code with lvl 0 and 0 stats for my save as well.