Persona 5

ChocolateBar

Re: Persona 5

Post by ChocolateBar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Is there a way to make a code to rewind back to a certain day or a code to make sure that your female confidant don't go to the lovers route if you max out their confidant?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:30 pm

ChocolateBar wrote:Is there a way to make a code to rewind back to a certain day or a code to make sure that your female confidant don't go to the lovers route if you max out their confidant?
I posted an explanation on modding confidant ranks on the previous page, viewtopic.php?f=115&t=983&start=240#top

However, activating a romance with a character does flag your save in other areas that I don't believe anyone has figured out yet, so even modding the rank probably won't work.
ChocolateBar

Post by ChocolateBar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:49 pm

zachillios wrote:
ChocolateBar wrote:Is there a way to make a code to rewind back to a certain day or a code to make sure that your female confidant don't go to the lovers route if you max out their confidant?
I posted an explanation on modding confidant ranks on the previous page, viewtopic.php?f=115&t=983&start=240#top

However, activating a romance with a character does flag your save in other areas that I don't believe anyone has figured out yet, so even modding the rank probably won't work.
Yeah I figured that out. What about the event codes or the arcana codes themselves do they serve a purpose? What are the numbers for the events?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:26 am

ChocolateBar wrote:
zachillios wrote:

Yeah I figured that out. What about the event codes or the arcana codes themselves do they serve a purpose? What are the numbers for the events?
I couldn't tell you on events, you could attempt to put it at 00 while also lowering their rank and see if that works.
ChocolateBar

Post by ChocolateBar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Any codes for getting black kogatana that's not all weapons?
Kerthal

Post by Kerthal » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

ChocolateBar wrote:Any codes for getting black kogatana that's not all weapons?
Try this:

[Black Kogatana]
0000193D 00000063
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:18 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:Does anyone have a list of codes that actually work for ps4? A lot of these codes seem broken and just wondering if anyone ever compiled the ones that work
I last played this in December and they worked perfectly fine for me. Note they're for the U.S version of the game. I've heard the EU version of the game has a slightly different save structure. So if that's the case with you, you'd have to either find someone who's ported them or do it yourself. All the codes on the first page work on my physical, U.S copy of the game.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:58 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Way2Dawn22 wrote:Does anyone have a list of codes that actually work for ps4? A lot of these codes seem broken and just wondering if anyone ever compiled the ones that work
I last played this in December and they worked perfectly fine for me. Note they're for the U.S version of the game. I've heard the EU version of the game has a slightly different save structure. So if that's the case with you, you'd have to either find someone who's ported them or do it yourself. All the codes on the first page work on my physical, U.S copy of the game.
I think the codes were updated since they first got published.

Now is the bigger question. Is there an Alechi code to make him in your party again?
No they weren't, the last time the OP was edited was in April of 2017. And no, you have to advance edit Akechi back into the party.
Robfre

Post by Robfre » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:31 am

Anyone have a quick code for setting Akechi's confidant to Rank 8 or so? So that he has all of his party abilities?
END

Post by END » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 am

Robfre wrote:Anyone have a quick code for setting Akechi's confidant to Rank 8 or so? So that he has all of his party abilities?
Akechi Confidant Code: 0001238D 0000000X
Change the X to the number you want Akechi Confidant Lvl to be. Example: rank 8 you would replace the “ X “ with the number 8.