Persona 5

lee4_cmp

Re: Persona 5

Post by lee4_cmp » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 am

NumberXer0 wrote:What do I have to do to get the maxed EXP in my compendium? I used the code, and it did add all Personas, at level 0 with 0 stats. But it doesn't max their EXP. They still need to be leveled manually.
you use them in battle to have max exp and all skill base moves
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 am

NumberXer0 wrote:Any luck on an All Accessories code? It's strange that we have one for literally every other category, but not that. Also, any chance on a code for the unique dating items you can only obtain one of per playthrough? I'm talking about the Christmas presents, Valentine's chocolates and the goodbye gifts. You only get one based on who you choose to date and none if you date more than one person. It would be nice to have all bonuses going into NG+
A code that was posted in 1 of the pages was an "all items" code.
It gave me all of the valentine chocolates, since it was a consumable item ( color blue ).
As for xmas presents and goodbye gifts, those are key items ( their color is green ). I didn't see a key item code anywhere. Tho isn't there a risk of save corruption if a key items code is used?
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:17 am

lee4_cmp wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:What do I have to do to get the maxed EXP in my compendium? I used the code, and it did add all Personas, at level 0 with 0 stats. But it doesn't max their EXP. They still need to be leveled manually.
I did that, it didn't work. The code added them all successfully, but when I create them in the compendium and fight, they don't level up. It says something like 36 exp until next level for all of them, instead of the 0 when they have maxed EXP. I've tried multiple and none of them level when using that code.
TerraFlareKSFL wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:Any luck on an All Accessories code? It's strange that we have one for literally every other category, but not that. Also, any chance on a code for the unique dating items you can only obtain one of per playthrough? I'm talking about the Christmas presents, Valentine's chocolates and the goodbye gifts. You only get one based on who you choose to date and none if you date more than one person. It would be nice to have all bonuses going into NG+
A code that was posted in 1 of the pages was an "all items" code.
It gave me all of the valentine chocolates, since it was a consumable item ( color blue ).
As for xmas presents and goodbye gifts, those are key items ( their color is green ). I didn't see a key item code anywhere. Tho isn't there a risk of save corruption if a key items code is used?
I actually found a code for those items and they added fine, but they don't seem to actually work. They're supposed to give you confidant skills before hitting the required level, but it doesn't. I have all of the key items you get for maxing the confidants and yet I don't have access to any of the Chariot or Lovers skills after starting a new game and reaching rank 1. So I think adding them in manually doesn't actually activate them.
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:23 am

zachillios wrote:
So this code was done by narcku, and it's for the PS3 version but it definitely works, I've tested it myself.

[All Accessories]
40002053 0000000F
40BE0001 00000000
40002112 0000000F
40050001 00000000
40002118 0000000F
403A0001 00000000
Thank you for sharing! I was waiting for this code x3 It works perfectly~
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:33 am

Oh and one more thing that I forgot to ask, does anyone have a code for the "ultimate" equipment? It seems like the all weapons/armor codes are missing some of the electric chair items. Such as Tantric Oath armor, Mjolnir for Ryuji and possibly some others. I'm not too far into the game with my cheat file.
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:33 am

NumberXer0 wrote:
lee4_cmp wrote:
I did that, it didn't work. The code added them all successfully, but when I create them in the compendium and fight, they don't level up. It says something like 36 exp until next level for all of them, instead of the 0 when they have maxed EXP. I've tried multiple and none of them level when using that code.
codes work on pre-list buyable persona only
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:27 am

lee4_cmp wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
lee4_cmp wrote:
codes work on pre-list buyable persona only
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do I have to buy all Personas first and then reapply the code on top?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 am

NumberXer0 wrote:Oh and one more thing that I forgot to ask, does anyone have a code for the "ultimate" equipment? It seems like the all weapons/armor codes are missing some of the electric chair items. Such as Tantric Oath armor, Mjolnir for Ryuji and possibly some others. I'm not too far into the game with my cheat file.
The all weapons code adds all of the best weapons for everyone, the armor code arguably doesn't include the best armors for whatever reason. However, that kind of falls on your personal opinion because the code does add the highest defense rating, but they lack the special substats of the tantric oath and so forth. To use an example, paradise lost is the best weapon you can normally obtain in the game, however the all weapons codes adds a dagger called amnesia that has a higher damage rating. However with the persona compendium code you can just bring out messiah and satan and itemize them if you'd prefer the tantric armor and so forth.
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:04 am

zachillios wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:Oh and one more thing that I forgot to ask, does anyone have a code for the "ultimate" equipment? It seems like the all weapons/armor codes are missing some of the electric chair items. Such as Tantric Oath armor, Mjolnir for Ryuji and possibly some others. I'm not too far into the game with my cheat file.
The all weapons code adds all of the best weapons for everyone, the armor code arguably doesn't include the best armors for whatever reason. However, that kind of falls on your personal opinion because the code does add the highest defense rating, but they lack the special substats of the tantric oath and so forth. To use an example, paradise lost is the best weapon you can normally obtain in the game, however the all weapons codes adds a dagger called amnesia that has a higher damage rating. However with the persona compendium code you can just bring out messiah and satan and itemize them if you'd prefer the tantric armor and so forth.
Yeah, just seemed strange that it was missing items like that, especially some of the best. It's no big deal, this is my second run through the game and I was only trying to give myself 100% of the items so I didn't have to slog through obtaining them all again. I guess I'll have to wait until I unlock the itemize option again to grab the rest.
hieu111997

Post by hieu111997 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:59 am

NumberXer0 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Yeah, just seemed strange that it was missing items like that, especially some of the best. It's no big deal, this is my second run through the game and I was only trying to give myself 100% of the items so I didn't have to slog through obtaining them all again. I guess I'll have to wait until I unlock the itemize option again to grab the rest.
It's not that hard to get the ultimate weapon and Armor, simply use the MAX Money and All Persona then skim through google for the recipes, not weird at al with the code