Persona 5

Twofakind

Re: Persona 5

Post by Twofakind » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:42 am

Kitsune wrote:
manabyte wrote:This code from the main page:

REMOVED BY MOD

This code doesn't work. Or maybe I'm not putting it in properly? I used quick mode and popped the code only in the code box while typing my own description.

Has anyone else successfully gotten this working on SW? Or would someone here mind trying to mod it? A working code for this would save a lot of people grief!!
What is the purpose of this code? I'm playing the game currently but I haven't seen anything pertaining to it. Can you or someone else explain it?

This code is to help with the achievement/trophy where you need to hear 250 of Futaba's navigation lines. So when you go into battle and she says something like "Joker got a critical hit", that's a navigation line. As of now, it's kind of fuzzy on how you obtain this trophy since no one really knows if repeated voice lines count for this achievement.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 am

In that case I have to delete the code. SW isn't meant for unlocking Trophies.

If Sony sees we are posting codes meant for Trophies we could see an end to SW if they wanted to, and Trophy codes give them that reason.

Sorry guys.
lee4_cmp wrote:To any Moderators
what rules on codes made just for trophy hunting
I see two them in this topic / thread
What two codes? I already got one of them, what's the other one?
Twofakind

Post by Twofakind » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:34 am

Kitsune wrote:In that case I have to delete the code. SW isn't meant for unlocking Trophies.

If Sony sees we are posting codes meant for Trophies we could see an end to SW if they wanted to, and Trophy codes give them that reason.

Sorry guys.
Kitsune wrote:
He could be referring to the Max all social links code, as there is a trophy for that as well. However I used the code, and it although it did max out my social link with one character, Igor, Morgana, and other story related social links will reset. It also requires you to at least start the social link with the person in order for the code to work.

So if you complete ignore someone to the point of not having the social link started (let's say you don't ever speak to the twin wardens) then the code will not effect the social link, which doesn't contribute to the trophy,

But it's up to the Moderators to make the call if it can cause trouble with Sony or not
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 am

Kitsune wrote:In that case I have to delete the code. SW isn't meant for unlocking Trophies.

Sorry guys.
[Max Social Link or Friendship] code
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=983#p4873
and
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=983&start=20#p5021
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 am

lee4_cmp wrote:

Sorry guys.
[Max Social Link or Friendship] code
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=983#p4873
and
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=983&start=20#p5021
They problem with that is that it also serves a purpose beyond a Trophy, unlike the other code.
KS212

Post by KS212 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:59 am

Just a little warning/FYI about the Max Confidants code. For the 'time unlock' Confidants like Igor, Morgana, Sae etc it does not have an effect on as the time trigger will reset it to what the rank should be at the time. You can reapply the code but a time trigger will simply reset it again, so waste of time.

The real warning point is for the Confidants that do not have a time trigger. It will max the bond and give you all the effects EXCEPT THE FINAL ONE which is their Persona evolving into the Awakened form! This happens via a cutscene normally as you naturally obtain the 10th and final rank. If you don't see this cutscene the Persona will never evolve which is a huge problem. I'm going to try editing the code to Rank 9 instead of Rank 10 and getting Rank 10 naturally to see if that circumvents this issue... If not, its best overall to simply not use the code. Note that skipping Rank 8 for most Confidants also skips a Mementos quest.
manabyte

Post by manabyte » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Hey Kitsune,

As a mod, I respect whatever you decide but I at least wanted to point something out. If Sony had the tech to block SW, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Even if codes are not explicitly used for trophies, no hardware publisher wants people modifying their security in any way (and that includes save encryption). Sony will block SW in a future FW update if they could. Again, I respect the site rules, but I at least wanted to make a plea to reconsider. Thanks for hearing me out Kitsune.
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Has anyone made/found cheat for "Have all gifts" ?

Maybe by giving gifts you could boost your confidant rank faster ?
KS212

Post by KS212 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:46 pm

tontsa00 wrote:Has anyone made/found cheat for "Have all gifts" ?

Maybe by giving gifts you could boost your confidant rank faster ?
That would be the code to look for, yes. Not so much have all gifts but 'have all Rank 10 items'.

Even the non-time locked Confidants will have one or two ranks that are time locked. If your aim is to max them all within the first half of the game, that's just flat out not going to happen as you can't even get some of them as Confidants until 2nd half.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:05 am

So which codes are safe to use and which aren't? I see some of them can affect things negatively gameplay-wise, so which ones are absolutely safe?
manabyte wrote:Hey Kitsune,

As a mod, I respect whatever you decide but I at least wanted to point something out. If Sony had the tech to block SW, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Even if codes are not explicitly used for trophies, no hardware publisher wants people modifying their security in any way (and that includes save encryption). Sony will block SW in a future FW update if they could. Again, I respect the site rules, but I at least wanted to make a plea to reconsider. Thanks for hearing me out Kitsune.
Fair point, but you should probably post and express that in the "Expressing Concerns" thread. The guy kind of has a good point similar to yours.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader