Tales of Berseria

PikaFiend

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by PikaFiend » Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Testing a code is different from simply posting it. If you're going to post a code, test it first to see if it works or if it's got some sort of bug. There is no point in posting untested codes, that's all.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
miwagre

Post by miwagre » Fri May 19, 2017 1:09 am

PikaFiend wrote:Testing a code is different from simply posting it. If you're going to post a code, test it first to see if it works or if it's got some sort of bug. There is no point in posting untested codes, that's all.
that code I posted was tested by me which is what you all arent understanding...that is all
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 19, 2017 4:33 pm

No need for us to get snarky.

I simply started it off trying to explain what I believe Lee4 was getting at. I could be wrong though.

Let's all be friends!
miwagre

Post by miwagre » Fri May 19, 2017 10:42 pm

You're right I'm sorry....
BurnKnuckle

Post by BurnKnuckle » Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 am

Has anyone gathered the offsets or quick codes to a working all weapons/armor//accessories/materials?

Would be great to mastering all the equipment for the effects and obtaining all the materials.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 am

BurnKnuckle wrote:Has anyone gathered the offsets or quick codes to a working all weapons/armor//accessories/materials?

Would be great to mastering all the equipment for the effects and obtaining all the materials.
I think PikaFiend might be working on something like that. Personally, those kind of offsets are much harder for me to find/do.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed May 24, 2017 8:20 am

I'm not working on anything concerning this particular game. I have stuff I will look into in others, but not this.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 am

Fair enough. Guess I'll have to get my feet wet here and see what I can do. This is outside of my normal range of things, but it can't hurt to try since it's something I'm interested in.

No pone get their hopes up, though, since I'm one of the least skilled hex editors here. I usually just handle very basic/simple stuff.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
miwagre

Post by miwagre » Wed May 24, 2017 9:32 am

I tried hex editing for max sg and all level three mystic artes and level three break souls but I just got lost.lmao
BurnKnuckle

Post by BurnKnuckle » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 am

Anyone still working on Berseria? wondering if someone could help me out with the weapons/armors/accessories/materials etc. that'd be great.