zachillios

Re: Bloodborne Item IDs

Post by zachillios » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:34 am

Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:
Hasn't been working for me since i bought Save Wizard (less than a week ago). Just worked for me once so far on Bloodborne, about 10 min ago. i modded insight to 99 DEC and it saved. tried immediately after and tried to mod blood chunks to 99DEC and it keeps failing again, 7 times in a row. works fine for other games.
What error message is it giving you?
"Error occurred while communicating with the server". It pops up after backing up save bar is done and switches to "waiting for response from server...", no current progress bar just happens immediately when waiting for server happens.

Forgot to mention Im doing this on a USA version disc version
I was having this error, clear all the files off your usb, and then retransfer it fresh. That's how I got it to work.
tried what you suggested, didnt work. at least i got lucky with the insight for now.
I deleted them from on my pc, as opposed to deleting it from the ps4. I just did some more modding with it and I can confirm it still works.
siccen

Post by siccen » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Would anyone be able to tell me the gem ID of a secondary effect of a cursed cold abyssal from Pthumerian Elder, add physical 10.4 ? I was looking at the great list here and I can't find it. I would like to change it, but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help, and it's good to be here.
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:00 pm

siccen wrote:Would anyone be able to tell me the gem ID of a secondary effect of a cursed cold abyssal from Pthumerian Elder, add physical 10.4 ? I was looking at the great list here and I can't find it. I would like to change it, but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help, and it's good to be here.
Bloodborne : Quick Tutorial on Gem Modding

E0 42 00 00 = +15 phys
DF 42 00 00 = +12.7 phys
DE 42 00 00 = +10.4 phys
siccen

Post by siccen » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you Aladore!
SquallLeonHart

Post by SquallLeonHart » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:36 am

Code: Select all

Blooming Coldblood Flower 661B
Coldblood Flowerbud 641B
Sage's Hair D11B
Tomb Mold 5 701B
Bloodshot Eyeball EE1B
i hope some 1 put this in front page
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Code: Select all

Molotovs - B0 04  
Poison Knives - BA 04
Blue Elixir - 60 04
Fire Paper - 14 05
Monkeydad1977

Post by Monkeydad1977 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:34 am

I just don't get how to make the codes work. I've tried everything changing the number of items, changing an item into another item, etc... nothing works! I have the newest firmware (5.00) installed on my PS4 and Save Wizard says that it's all updated now for system software 5.0. I am playing the game offline and absolutely nothing works. I just want to have max Blood Stone Shards, max Twin Blood Stone Shards, and max Blood Stone Chunks. I've tried having the items in my inventory, and in the chest and nothing works! I can't even get the official quick codes max Blood Echoes to work. Does anyone have any quick codes that I can use and try out? Thank you.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Monkeydad1977 wrote:I just don't get how to make the codes work. I've tried everything changing the number of items, changing an item into another item, etc... nothing works! I have the newest firmware (5.00) installed on my PS4 and Save Wizard says that it's all updated now for system software 5.0. I am playing the game offline and absolutely nothing works. I just want to have max Blood Stone Shards, max Twin Blood Stone Shards, and max Blood Stone Chunks. I've tried having the items in my inventory, and in the chest and nothing works! I can't even get the official quick codes max Blood Echoes to work. Does anyone have any quick codes that I can use and try out? Thank you.
Make sure you are selecting the right slave slot. It's off by one if I recall correctly. (slot 0000 = character 01). I had some issues with this using multiple characters.

Other than that, I would make sure you are saving correctly and uploading from your USB.
Flameking91

Post by Flameking91 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:20 pm

OpusMortis wrote:Kadaji, you did it again. Blood Chunks are CC0B, not CCB0. ;)
sciicers wrote:And how would i add more of that item into my storage/inventory?
It's the value after 40 in the screen shot.
I am having trouble finding out the code for blood stone chunk for instance when I type in the hex search 0xCC0B0040 I get a message saying incorrect value for search. Can anyone else me understand this or search for items to modify such as twin, blood rock, and blood chunks?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Flameking91 wrote:
OpusMortis wrote:Kadaji, you did it again. Blood Chunks are CC0B, not CCB0. ;)
sciicers wrote:And how would i add more of that item into my storage/inventory?
It's the value after 40 in the screen shot.
I am having trouble finding out the code for blood stone chunk for instance when I type in the hex search 0xCC0B0040 I get a message saying incorrect value for search. Can anyone else me understand this or search for items to modify such as twin, blood rock, and blood chunks?
You'd not search that. Follow this:
JDFRED06 wrote:
goatslayer85 wrote: I'm sorry for being such a noobie at this, I'm new altogether. If I look at my advanced mode for bloodborne should I look for address 9840 on mines as well to find insight? I've been pulling my hairs all day trying to understand this so I can change the value for blood stones and haven't figured out where they are. I've given up and just figured if I can find and change insight I can just buy them. Appreciate any help.

If you just want more blood chunks, here's what you do:

Load your file, select the character you're using in user data drop down box. It's usually one less than your actual character. If you're using the first character you've created, it will be 0000. Second is 0001, third 0002, etc...

Once loaded, search hex for CC 0B 00 40, which is the second item ID and holder for chunks. You'll also see CC 0B 00 B0 before it, and the count of items after, something like this:

CC 0B 00 B0 // CC 0B 00 40 // 01 00 00 00

The first two lines (separated by //) are the item id, listed twice. If you want to change this to any other item, you'll have to change both occurrences of CC 0B, keeping 00 B0 and 00 40 the same. The 01 00 00 00 is the item count that you hold - 1 blood stone chunk. Change that to 09 if you want 9, 0A if you want 10 (hex value for 10 is 0A), etc... So if you want 10 blood stone chunks, the code will look like this:

CC 0B 00 B0 // CC 0B 00 40 // 0A 00 00 00

And that's it. You can change any item that has the 00 B0/00 40 code to another. Pretty much all items except for weapons, armor, runes, and gems can be edited in this way.

If you want other blood shards, replace BC 0B based on their item IDs found in the spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet for hex ids: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... gyOBc9gqjo