Bloodborne Item IDs

Flameking91

Re: Bloodborne Item IDs

Post by Flameking91 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:53 am

Would you hate me if I told you I am still lost lol? here is what I do and tell me if I am lost

1. click the search icon, I select HEX
2. Type in CC 0B 00 40 I get Incorrect value entered to search
3. Base off the spreadsheet you gave me I type in 3020 for the Decimal
4. for that Offset I get 0x000D47E5
5. what is highlighted from that is CC 0B following 3A A7 not CC 0B 00 40

I can skype or send photos to your email if that makes it easier
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:05 am

Flameking91 wrote:Would you hate me if I told you I am still lost lol? here is what I do and tell me if I am lost

1. click the search icon, I select HEX
2. Type in CC 0B 00 40 I get Incorrect value entered to search
3. Base off the spreadsheet you gave me I type in 3020 for the Decimal
4. for that Offset I get 0x000D47E5
5. what is highlighted from that is CC 0B following 3A A7 not CC 0B 00 40

I can skype or send photos to your email if that makes it easier

For step 2 you have to have blood stone chunks in your inventory. Or what ever item is CC 0B. You can change any 00 40/00 B0 item, so if you have pebbles just change them to the chunks. (Pebbles are CE 04, so search for CE 04 00 B0).

3-5 will be solved once you find the item you want to change to chunks. If you have chunks in your inventory but cannot find them, then be sure you're using the correct character slot, it's off by one value, so your first character is userdata 0000, not userdata 0001.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:20 am

Are some of the id's wrong?

For the life of me i cannot turn anything into insight;
Ex:
CE 04 00 40 Pebble > DC 05 00 40 Madman's Knowledge

When I make this transition the pebble only appears one in the file so i cant change it 2x and the result turns into an unusable item (whatever I tried to use as the source) and no insight. It just becomes an item in my inventory that says I have 0 of and clicking on it flashes the "use" window for a incredibly brief moment.

I also can't change the hunter pistol into Evelyn;
80 9F D5 00 Hunter Pistol > D7 26 20 00 Evelyn

The result of this change is.......
Still having the hunter pistol in my inventory. Not sure how, but it is still there.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:20 am

Xfacadex wrote:Are some of the id's wrong?

For the life of me i cannot turn anything into insight;
Ex:
CE 04 00 40 Pebble > DC 05 00 40 Madman's Knowledge

When I make this transition the pebble only appears one in the file so i cant change it 2x and the result turns into an unusable item (whatever I tried to use as the source) and no insight. It just becomes an item in my inventory that says I have 0 of and clicking on it flashes the "use" window for a incredibly brief moment.

I also can't change the hunter pistol into Evelyn;
80 9F D5 00 Hunter Pistol > D7 26 20 00 Evelyn

The result of this change is.......
Still having the hunter pistol in my inventory. Not sure how, but it is still there.
You'll need to change it twice. CE 04 is the actual item ID, the 00 40 is a placeholder for the item as best I can tell. You'll need to change the CE 04 00 B0 // CE 04 00 40 to DC 05 00 B0 // DC 05 00 40 for it to register.

You probably changed the availability of the Evelyn in the bath shop. As best I can tell, weapons tend to show up twice - once in your inventory and again in the shop to be bought. I bet you are able to purchase the Evelyn now. Quick rule of thumb - if the weapon is surrounded by a number of zeroes and empty values, that's your inventory. If it's surrounded by other items/weapons in the code, that's one of the shops.

Side note, it's easier, imo, to just gift yourself the badge to purchase the Evelyn/Chikage than it is to edit the weapons. So change a pebble to the Cainhurst badge.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Yea the fact it only showed up once really threw me off for the pebbles and stuff like maltoves but I see why now thanks to your explanation.

I'll give that a shot when i go home today. Ill definitely go the pebble to badge route as that seems far more convenient for acquiring gear.

Thank you for all your help so far, it's been incredibly helpful in understanding how this works. Never would i have thought i could manually modify saves one day, even if its with assistance.

Being able to do this breathes so much new life to the game when i can create a "build" on startup rather than start from scratch if i want to try a new build. I remember quitting years ago because i simply didn't have it in me to start all over to create an ARC stake driver build and the past 2 weeks alone I've created 2 other characters to mess around as with different builds now that i can give myself the gear to use as well as fashionborn it up straight from the start.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Xfacadex wrote:Yea the fact it only showed up once really threw me off for the pebbles and stuff like maltoves but I see why now thanks to your explanation.

I'll give that a shot when i go home today. Ill definitely go the pebble to badge route as that seems far more convenient for acquiring gear.

Thank you for all your help so far, it's been incredibly helpful in understanding how this works. Never would i have thought i could manually modify saves one day, even if its with assistance.

Being able to do this breathes so much new life to the game when i can create a "build" on startup rather than start from scratch if i want to try a new build. I remember quitting years ago because i simply didn't have it in me to start all over to create an ARC stake driver build and the past 2 weeks alone I've created 2 other characters to mess around as with different builds now that i can give myself the gear to use as well as fashionborn it up straight from the start.
Good. No problem, I couldn't have done it without help from others. The least I can do is pass it on.

I agree on the builds. The best part is starting a new character, but if you want to use the HLMS you pretty much need to plan on NG+, which isn't the same, imo. Same with any type of armor you want. I dont' feel like I'm actually playing the character until the weapons and gear are set.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51 pm

If someone will PM me a list of ALL item IDs I'll write quick codes.
exo04sed

Post by exo04sed » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:28 pm

I managed to give myself Revered Great One Coldblood by changing the code for pebbles to that item, and also added 99 of that revered great one coldblood. I noticed that when I searched for the pebble code to change it for the great one coldblood I found two locations. As I didn't knew exactly what I was doing I decided to experiment.

What I found is that by changing the code in the two different locations I changed the pebbles in my inventory and also in the box. So I had 99 great one coldblood in my inventory and in the box.

I consumed the item and decided to give myself more, so I only used 98 of each (in the box and inventory). I did this so I didn't need to change a code again and make it easier for me.

I started again the advanced mode with the new save and noticed now the code of the revered great one coldblood repeated not two times but like four times. So I had to change it again in the 4 different locations.

Does anybody knows why it started to repeat the code more times? What does that mean?

I changed the code in the 4 places, went to the game again and saw everything was ok. I had again 99 revered great one colblood in my box and inventory which I consumed.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:03 pm

exo04sed wrote:I managed to give myself Revered Great One Coldblood by changing the code for pebbles to that item, and also added 99 of that revered great one coldblood. I noticed that when I searched for the pebble code to change it for the great one coldblood I found two locations. As I didn't knew exactly what I was doing I decided to experiment.

What I found is that by changing the code in the two different locations I changed the pebbles in my inventory and also in the box. So I had 99 great one coldblood in my inventory and in the box.

I consumed the item and decided to give myself more, so I only used 98 of each (in the box and inventory). I did this so I didn't need to change a code again and make it easier for me.

I started again the advanced mode with the new save and noticed now the code of the revered great one coldblood repeated not two times but like four times. So I had to change it again in the 4 different locations.

Does anybody knows why it started to repeat the code more times? What does that mean?

I changed the code in the 4 places, went to the game again and saw everything was ok. I had again 99 revered great one colblood in my box and inventory which I consumed.
If I had to guess the save could potentially keep track of the total of an item you've owned, so you've owned 99 of them, so that's going to reflect in the save. To be completely frank, it doesn't matter what is it. So long as you were able to properly edit your items in, I say don't question it.
exo04sed

Post by exo04sed » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Ok, thanks!