Bloodborne Item IDs

flyingcloud11

Re: Bloodborne Item IDs

Post by flyingcloud11 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:45 pm

you can swap materials for different ones? I just started a new character and I only got the first blood chunks. Can I edit that value to say the blood rocks and have them? I know you can't max out items without first acquiring them correct?
thecagador

Post by thecagador » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:46 pm

flyingcloud11 wrote:you can swap materials for different ones? I just started a new character and I only got the first blood chunks. Can I edit that value to say the blood rocks and have them? I know you can't max out items without first acquiring them correct?

You can, I edited my shards for twin shards on my new character. I did notice that the thumbnail of my shards didn't turn into the thumbnail of twin shards, idk if that's common or it just happened to me.
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:36 am

Can anyone try this and see if it works. I was editing my values for items and I think i found the one for Vermin (A406)
Houzanshi87

Post by Houzanshi87 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:07 am

Cant 100% test, but that area looks like it matched my value for "Vermin." Side note, is advanced mode working for anyone? Its give me a server error regardless if i change something or change a value then changing it back(i.e not changing the save). Quick mode works fine, but i want to start tinkering some more.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 am

Houzanshi87 wrote:Cant 100% test, but that area looks like it matched my value for "Vermin." Side note, is advanced mode working for anyone? Its give me a server error regardless if i change something or change a value then changing it back(i.e not changing the save). Quick mode works fine, but i want to start tinkering some more.
I did some gem modding last night, haven't tested it this morning though.
Houzanshi87

Post by Houzanshi87 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 am

zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:Cant 100% test, but that area looks like it matched my value for "Vermin." Side note, is advanced mode working for anyone? Its give me a server error regardless if i change something or change a value then changing it back(i.e not changing the save). Quick mode works fine, but i want to start tinkering some more.
Hasn't been working for me since i bought Save Wizard (less than a week ago). Just worked for me once so far on Bloodborne, about 10 min ago. i modded insight to 99 DEC and it saved. tried immediately after and tried to mod blood chunks to 99DEC and it keeps failing again, 7 times in a row. works fine for other games.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:54 am

Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Hasn't been working for me since i bought Save Wizard (less than a week ago). Just worked for me once so far on Bloodborne, about 10 min ago. i modded insight to 99 DEC and it saved. tried immediately after and tried to mod blood chunks to 99DEC and it keeps failing again, 7 times in a row. works fine for other games.
What error message is it giving you?
Houzanshi87

Post by Houzanshi87 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:09 am

zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
"Error occurred while communicating with the server". It pops up after backing up save bar is done and switches to "waiting for response from server...", no current progress bar just happens immediately when waiting for server happens.

Forgot to mention Im doing this on a USA version disc version
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:33 am

Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
"Error occurred while communicating with the server". It pops up after backing up save bar is done and switches to "waiting for response from server...", no current progress bar just happens immediately when waiting for server happens.

I was having this error, clear all the files off your usb, and then retransfer it fresh. That's how I got it to work.
Houzanshi87

Post by Houzanshi87 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 am

zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Houzanshi87 wrote:
zachillios wrote: I did some gem modding last night, haven't tested it this morning though.

I was having this error, clear all the files off your usb, and then retransfer it fresh. That's how I got it to work.
tried what you suggested, didnt work. at least i got lucky with the insight for now.