Final Fantasy XV

TheGoat2

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by TheGoat2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 pm

phatness2012 wrote:
TheGoat2 wrote: Since the new Comrades update came out a couple days ago, I have played some of it for a couple of hours, and got 20 new materials added, which I'm going to be updating the list I have in my previous post shortly. EDIT: That list on Page 1 is now updated, all the new 24 items I got are at the bottom of the list, including the new, more powerful version of the Monster Jaw from the Lv. 72 Bandersnatch.

Going to be playing Comrades offline until SW gets patched to work with the 5.50 system upgrade, so it might be slow going.
im doing the same. theres alot more data with the new missions added. more items too. have you happened to find out where the exp line is? if i can get my level higher, then i can unlock more content.

do you know what the data-limit is for posting images is on this forum? i want to post pics of my code, so you could check it out, but i keep getting told that my screenshots are too large... any help would be great.
I'm not sure about the image size, that's why I just linked my pics to Imgur where I have them uploaded. I have another 15 or so treasures to add to my list, but I ended up updating to 5.50 to play some Monster Hunter: World with a couple of friends, so now I'll have to wait until SW works again to update the list.

I'm not sure how much more content, if any, is available just based on your EXP level, I'm not aware of anything like that. I finished powering every part of the map up and did the last quest just yesterday morning, so I feel like everything is complete quest wise on my end.

I did find where all my weapons started (it was around 001C0000) in my file, so a good ways up from all the items and treasures, and messed around with my Dragon Whisker and found that the highest values for STR, VIT, MAG & SPI are set a 9,999 as I set each of those to FF FF, which is 65,535 in decimal, and though on the weapon itself it shows those values, when you look at your gear and your overall stats, like when you're heading into a battle, it tops out at 9,999 as of right now, I still want to test it with all four weapons at 9,999 and see what it says.

Obviously, I tested that weapon while playing offline, and even with those stats at 9,999, it wasn't like I was one-hit killing anything. It did make my attacks a bit stronger as well as my defense, but I was nowhere near invincible, so once SW works again, I'll play with that some more too.
phatness2012

Post by phatness2012 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:02 am

yeah, i think ill be updating soon myself, new patch for ffxiv is coming tuesday morning, and i dont want to miss out on it. so tmrw will be my last chance to do anything with sw.
cryptix555

Post by cryptix555 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:33 am

On this topic, does anybody have a EUR FFXV endgame save with everything complete? Looking for a save to resign for new game plus purposes (and free roam).
100favors

Post by 100favors » Mon May 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Guys do i really have to upload/download a 500mb everytime i edit a save?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 pm

100favors wrote:Guys do i really have to upload/download a 500mb everytime i edit a save?
Yes. Save Wizard also puts a back up save of the same size on your pc as well.
Saintraven357

Post by Saintraven357 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 am

I would love a code for max exp for comrades, plus easy max score for score attack episode gladiolus, any help would be hugely appreciated!
GodlyBeAsT95

Post by GodlyBeAsT95 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:23 am

Saintraven357 wrote:I would love a code for max exp for comrades, plus easy max score for score attack episode gladiolus, any help would be hugely appreciated!
Exp on comrades is in a diff part of the file that we dont get on advanced mode and gladio dlc is not supported
dominero

Post by dominero » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Can the weapon damage be modded? So I can get crazy damage on the enemy.
darksweet

Post by darksweet » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:46 pm

Guys did any of you still have the All Items code for Comrades?