Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

zachillios

Re: Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

Post by zachillios » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:06 am

kamesenin888 wrote:[*]I need some help, I want to modify an item or add a key item, the white ribbon, my quest bugged so I cannot get it anymore, when trying to edit the item to a key item, it bugs and remains the same, am I doing something wrong?
Key item modding is extremely bug inducing, but remember to edit both of the ids, replacing only one won't work. Otherwise to my knowledge it's the same as modding in normal items.
kamesenin888

Post by kamesenin888 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Is that there is a number to the right of the ID of the item, and I dont know what to make of it, in the databases that I found there is only one ID, but in the save there are 2 unique for each key item
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:10 am

kamesenin888 wrote:Is that there is a number to the right of the ID of the item, and I dont know what to make of it, in the databases that I found there is only one ID, but in the save there are 2 unique for each key item
That's correct. For example, the pebble is CE 04. If you have one pebble in your inventory and one in storage you'll find these lines in your file:

CE 04 00 40 // CE 04 00 B0 // 00 00 00 01

One for inventory and one for storage (if I recall correctly inventory is usually first). CE 04 00 40 is the item you hold, and CE 04 00 B0 is a placeholder as best I can tell, perhaps it lets the game know what you consume if you use one pebble? I honestly do not know.

If you want to change the pebble to another item, that new item MUST have the same 00 BO // 00 04 pairing. Weapons, armor, rune effects and gems do not have this same set up. Weapons are only interchangeable with other weapons, armor with other armor, and oddly enough gem effects and caryll rune effects are interchangeable with each other. (i.e. you can give a rune a gem effect and vice versa, effectively changing a gem (rune) to a rune (gem)).

Keys, spells, items, chalices, and most other game entities do. Let's say you want to change one of the pebbles to the Eye Pendant so you can buy blue elixirs and bloodstone chunks early. The item call for the Eye Pendant is B1 0F 00 40. You need to change the first lines for pebble from this:

To this:

B1 0F 00 40 // B1 0F 00 BO // 00 00 00 01

Keep in mind you can only hold one key item, so if you change the 00 00 00 01 to 00 00 00 02, it won't give you two Eye Pendants. I would guess it just gives you one. Also, when you go to pick up the Eye Pendant in game it will say you are at an inventory max.
TsuneoWolf

Post by TsuneoWolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:00 am

So I won't get banned for messing with my stats, right? I have a few too many points in one stat and I really don't feel like making a new character to fix it.

If I swap around my HP and Strength would it matter?

...although how do I even know what numbers are my levels? I've been staring at it and trying to find converters but all the ones I find convert the numbers into huge values I don't know what to do with or values that don't match anything.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 am

TsuneoWolf wrote:So I won't get banned for messing with my stats, right? I have a few too many points in one stat and I really don't feel like making a new character to fix it.

If I swap around my HP and Strength would it matter?

...although how do I even know what numbers are my levels? I've been staring at it and trying to find converters but all the ones I find convert the numbers into huge values I don't know what to do with or values that don't match anything.
So long as you're not trying to max out your stats without touching your level you should be fine. And your level and stats should be located slightly above your souls count. There's a diagram posted in the dark souls 3/bloodborne topic that shows it. Not sure why people keep posting general questions in this thread lol.
TsuneoWolf

Post by TsuneoWolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:45 pm

zachillios wrote:So long as you're not trying to max out your stats without touching your level you should be fine. And your level and stats should be located slightly above your souls count. There's a diagram posted in the dark souls 3/bloodborne topic that shows it. Not sure why people keep posting general questions in this thread lol.
Thank you for pointing out that thread. I didn't see any diagram on that one but it did tell me I was stupid and should've been reading them backwards...plus I had been looking under my name, not above it.

As for the general questions...well, this is the thread closest to the top. Hence more likely someone is going to get a question answered :D
TsuneoWolf

Post by TsuneoWolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Yeah I got a bit of a problem with the "master list" which is mainly that a lot of those codes don't exist. I had a hell of a time adding slots to my Repeater Pistol +6 because I tried using the hex codes here but nope. Doesn't exist.

Only way I found it was by hunting down the ID of the gem I put on it.

Your master list is outdated or you put the wrong codes onto it.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:57 pm

TsuneoWolf wrote:Yeah I got a bit of a problem with the "master list" which is mainly that a lot of those codes don't exist. I had a hell of a time adding slots to my Repeater Pistol +6 because I tried using the hex codes here but nope. Doesn't exist.

Only way I found it was by hunting down the ID of the gem I put on it.

Your master list is outdated or you put the wrong codes onto it.
I've been using the old spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =783269969

The IDs there work. Just be sure you're converting correctly between big endian/little endian.
Pslack1124

Post by Pslack1124 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:06 pm

How and what do I need to hack weapons on bloodborne and get max echos
Mavrik9100

How in tarnation do I make an effect infinite

Post by Mavrik9100 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:05 am

Ive been trying to make the effect of the old hunters bone (Where you teleport when you quickstep n such) infinite for a cosplay im doing, if its possible to put the effect on a gem thatd be cool, or just have the time limit for the effect like 1000 minutes