Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

JDFRED06

Re: Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

Post by JDFRED06 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Love_OFF wrote:Hello,

I'm going crazy to add new items (items, weapons, armor ...)

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how I do it? please

I enclose a capture of the edition so that you explain to me that it corresponds to each byte.
https://ibb.co/nJVJN6

thanks very much
You can only edit items to items, weapons to weapons and runes/gems to runes/gems. You cannot add anything to your inventory, or at least I haven't found out how to do that.

Best way is to find the item/weapon/rune/gem you have and edit it.
Xfacadex wrote:"2. Find the armor you want to modify.
3. Extend the socket and create an Blood Gem ID value."

HoW do I "extend the socket"?
I believe right after the armor is listed as in your inventory you'll see an empty hex list (usually FF FF FF FF or 00 00 00 80, IIRC). Just replace it with the gem ID you hold. So if you have a 25% beast atk up gem with ID 45 26 88 0F, you put that value in the empty hex after the armor, and now the armor gives you an extra 25% damage against beasts when you wear it.

I've never edited armor like this, so it's trial and error from what I've read.
txttes

Post by txttes » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Hello everyone! I'm the new one on this forum and I need a help. I'm trying to figure out how to hack my Bloodborne savegame(I received it from PS Plus, firmware is latest). I used HxD, tried to search my amount of blood echoes(converted from decimal to hex), searched for string/decimal and for converted HEX value - no success. Can someone provide a little bit more info about how to crack savegame? I don't need uploaded savegame from another guy, I wanna to learn this and do it by myself(maybe I will crack some another game for achievements also in future). Great thanks for everyone, I will be happy for any tips! ;)
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:14 am

txttes wrote:Hello everyone! I'm the new one on this forum and I need a help. I'm trying to figure out how to hack my Bloodborne savegame(I received it from PS Plus, firmware is latest). I used HxD, tried to search my amount of blood echoes(converted from decimal to hex), searched for string/decimal and for converted HEX value - no success. Can someone provide a little bit more info about how to crack savegame? I don't need uploaded savegame from another guy, I wanna to learn this and do it by myself(maybe I will crack some another game for achievements also in future). Great thanks for everyone, I will be happy for any tips! ;)
Make sure you're exporting the correct save. The save's slot are offset by one, meaning if you have 1 save, it'll be slot 0, if you have 2 saves, the 2nd save will be slot one.
txttes

Post by txttes » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 am

zachillios wrote:
txttes wrote:Hello everyone! I'm the new one on this forum and I need a help. I'm trying to figure out how to hack my Bloodborne savegame(I received it from PS Plus, firmware is latest). I used HxD, tried to search my amount of blood echoes(converted from decimal to hex), searched for string/decimal and for converted HEX value - no success. Can someone provide a little bit more info about how to crack savegame? I don't need uploaded savegame from another guy, I wanna to learn this and do it by myself(maybe I will crack some another game for achievements also in future). Great thanks for everyone, I will be happy for any tips! ;)
Make sure you're exporting the correct save. The save's slot are offset by one, meaning if you have 1 save, it'll be slot 0, if you have 2 saves, the 2nd save will be slot one.
Yeah, I'm using correct save. Can you describe in few steps how you hack save? Most important how exactly you find search value in save, what app U used(HxD or another), type of search. Maybe you have example for blood echoes
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:14 am

txttes wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Yeah, I'm using correct save. Can you describe in few steps how you hack save? Most important how exactly you find search value in save, what app U used(HxD or another), type of search. Maybe you have example for blood echoes
Here's a tutorial with pictures I made a while ago.

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=995&start=111
daniloscala

Post by daniloscala » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 pm

nice, great work. thanks guide friend
https://discord.gg/bJ7FUkN
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Hey guys, if someone will get me all of the item IDs and PM it to me I'll write quick codes for everyone.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:42 am

ss4gogeta069 wrote:Hey guys, if someone will get me all of the item IDs and PM it to me I'll write quick codes for everyone.
The OP has a doc with all of the ids in them.
Surtr

Post by Surtr » Tue May 01, 2018 5:57 pm

Hello everyone, so I’ve looked around a bit for my answer and been unable to find it so maybe someone here can help me? I just want to mod one save and I feel it’s an extremely basic mod. I literally just want to swap a single item. I don’t need to do anything more or anything crazy.

I’ve beaten the game many times and I just want to do a playthrough with the bloodletter but unfortunately it can only be obtained late in game so I was hoping to just swap it with another weapon.

From what I’ve read I have to purchase the save wizard in order for this to be accomplished, is that true? Is there no way for this to be achieved without me paying 60$?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed May 02, 2018 4:56 am

Surtr wrote:Hello everyone, so I’ve looked around a bit for my answer and been unable to find it so maybe someone here can help me? I just want to mod one save and I feel it’s an extremely basic mod. I literally just want to swap a single item. I don’t need to do anything more or anything crazy.

I’ve beaten the game many times and I just want to do a playthrough with the bloodletter but unfortunately it can only be obtained late in game so I was hoping to just swap it with another weapon.

From what I’ve read I have to purchase the save wizard in order for this to be accomplished, is that true? Is there no way for this to be achieved without me paying 60$?
At this time, unless you have a PS4 running 4.55 and lower, Save Wizard is the only means of editing a save, so yes you must purchase it. As for item swapping, it's completely doable.