God Eater 2 Rage Burst

Vegerunks24

God Eater 2 Rage Burst

Post by Vegerunks24 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:31 am

I was dissatisfied with only getting the first 32 storage slots available so I dug into the file and found the location it starts at and made a cheat to make it give more:

999 Items for first 100 Storage Slots
4101B224 000003E7
40640020 00000000

If you want to change the quantity from 999 just adjust the number in italics, if you want to change how many storage slots it fills just change the bolded number.

As the experienced coders can see the storage inventory starts at location 0001B224 and each item is spaced 20 hex locations apart.

I thought about maxing out my regular inventory as well but from the looks of it it's pretty easy but at the same time it might have some complications if you try. Every item is physically named in the hex editor so it is easy to find which item is which, and the inventory quantity is 8 hex locations before the weird looking Y. The problem though is the items are listed whether or not they are in your inventory so I might have missed an "Inventory Slot #" somewhere in the coding. I'm just getting back into coding so I don't feel like dealing with taking risks and re-acquiring my save everytime I break it experimenting lol.
ZeroG777

Re: God Eater 2 Rage Burst

Post by ZeroG777 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:30 am

I was wondering if anyone has found the blood art addresses yet for the players main character yet? Otherwise I'll have to do some digging. It would be easy to find it if we could compare two save files like with ps3 and hxd but no luck there yet.