Dark Souls 3 - Sliders Editing?

Daedalus

Dark Souls 3 - Sliders Editing?

Post by Daedalus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Since it's possible to edit your character's sliders in Bloodborne with the Save-editor, can I do the same in DS3? More specifically, is it possible to change my character's face to Gael's, even though it's an unique model? Again, in Bloodborne, wearing the attire specific to an NPC (the old lady, the suspicious man), replace your character's face with the one of that NPC. Is it the same thing, in DS3, if I wear Gael's unique armor set?
2424marco

Re: Dark Souls 3 - Sliders Editing?

Post by 2424marco » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 am

Daedalus wrote:Since it's possible to edit your character's sliders in Bloodborne with the Save-editor, can I do the same in DS3? More specifically, is it possible to change my character's face to Gael's, even though it's an unique model? Again, in Bloodborne, wearing the attire specific to an NPC (the old lady, the suspicious man), replace your character's face with the one of that NPC. Is it the same thing, in DS3, if I wear Gael's unique armor set?
Yes !!!You can swap with other face (ex: If you have young face , can swap with old face) . For NPC idk because you need the hex code for NPC character.. Last thing: for the armor set you can use Gael's slave armor set