Rebel Galaxy - Game Saves

7vincent7black7

Rebel Galaxy - Game Saves

Post by 7vincent7black7 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:00 am

One of the games I play on PS4 is Rebel Galaxy. I think its a pretty fun about a guy whose Aunt passes away, and she leaves him her old ship from back when she was a Smuggler, as well as a mysterious AI core, and finally instructions to seek out one of her colleagues. From that point on the game is fairly open-ended. Do you want to just head out, buy products, and sell them as a merchant? Be an outlaw, and attack other ships for their cargo? Be a Bounty Hunter working for the law? Actually fulfill your Aunt's last Wish, and be drawn into an epic, sinister story?

So I've been considering starting to submit varies saves of a single save game in diff stages to get this game included, and was wondering if any one else would be interested in doing that. :D
MarvintheMartian

Re: Rebel Galaxy - Game Saves

Post by MarvintheMartian » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:59 pm

7vincent7black7 wrote:One of the games I play on PS4 is Rebel Galaxy. I think its a pretty fun about a guy whose Aunt passes away, and she leaves him her old ship from back when she was a Smuggler, as well as a mysterious AI core, and finally instructions to seek out one of her colleagues. From that point on the game is fairly open-ended. Do you want to just head out, buy products, and sell them as a merchant? Be an outlaw, and attack other ships for their cargo? Be a Bounty Hunter working for the law? Actually fulfill your Aunt's last Wish, and be drawn into an epic, sinister story?

So I've been considering starting to submit varies saves of a single save game in diff stages to get this game included, and was wondering if any one else would be interested in doing that. :D

I've just been sending in my save data with every $2k earned. They can't do much without a significant amount to look for. But money would be the only thing they can do. Which would be fine with me. I've been running around in galaxy trying to avoid battles just to make the $. But the suckers are starting to catch me as soon as I leave the stations. Then they kill me quick. But I dare not spend the $ on a new ship, even though I bought new hull plating and shields, and even better weapons. It's just that the better ships offer more protection and weapons. But cost so much.
And it takes forever to get that $. Which is why I'm sending in my saves. But it may be fruitless.
For one, they may not be getting enough saves as requests to bring it to their attention. OR, they just don't want to spend the $ on buying the game just to give us a money code.
I haven't seen any access keys for anything that deals with space pilots or mercantile types of games anyway.
So we may just be up that creek...