Need help understanding BloodBorne Items ID and modifications

Flameking91

Need help understanding BloodBorne Items ID and modifications

Post by Flameking91 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello I know this is an old game to ask help for but if anyone is willing to help me understanding advance save bloodborne editing through save wizard I will deeply appreciate it. I tried using post by http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... borne.html and other post however I have a hard time understanding just mainly want to use to modify items for upgrading I will try to other stand Gem editing another time seeing that looks like a headache itself. PLease help?
StrangerDanger1542

Re: Need help understanding BloodBorne Items ID and modifications

Post by StrangerDanger1542 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:24 pm

I looked at the page and I really don't understand anything that they're trying to say there, but I can say from experience that I've swapped items into upgrade materials and it was a lot easier than any of those long codes on that page. What you want to do is go into advanced mode and look for the specific code of an item. For example, lets say you want to change Blood Stone Shards into Blood Stone Rocks. You would go into advanced mode, then into the Userdata for the character you want to edit, then you would search for Blood Stone Shards, the code being B8 0B 00 40. You're gonna find this code at least twice in the data, once for your character inventory and another for your storage. What you want to then do is change the code from B8 0B 00 40 to D6 0B 00 40, thus changing them into Blood Stone Rocks. Keep in mind however, that for every instance of B8 0B 00 40 there will be a matching B8 0B 00 B0 immediately before it. You need to change that code as well or the item will glitch out. So the end result will be changing B8 0B 00 B0 // B8 0B 00 40 to D6 0B 00 B0 // D6 0B 00 40
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:00 am

StrangerDanger1542 wrote:I looked at the page and I really don't understand anything that they're trying to say there, but I can say from experience that I've swapped items into upgrade materials and it was a lot easier than any of those long codes on that page. What you want to do is go into advanced mode and look for the specific code of an item. For example, lets say you want to change Blood Stone Shards into Blood Stone Rocks. You would go into advanced mode, then into the Userdata for the character you want to edit, then you would search for Blood Stone Shards, the code being B8 0B 00 40. You're gonna find this code at least twice in the data, once for your character inventory and another for your storage. What you want to then do is change the code from B8 0B 00 40 to D6 0B 00 40, thus changing them into Blood Stone Rocks. Keep in mind however, that for every instance of B8 0B 00 40 there will be a matching B8 0B 00 B0 immediately before it. You need to change that code as well or the item will glitch out. So the end result will be changing B8 0B 00 B0 // B8 0B 00 40 to D6 0B 00 B0 // D6 0B 00 40
Great advice and example here.

One thing I'll mention is that any standard item can be interchanged, so long as it has the xx xx 00 B0 // xx xx 00 40 hex values, with xx xx being the actual item identifier. Best I can tell the xx xx 00 B0 is what is depleted in your inventory when xx xx 00 40 is used, since if you replace the xx xx 00 B0 with all zeroes, you have an infinite amount of that item, last I checked.

Also keep in mind that you can't change items to runes, gems, weapons, or armors. Weapons and armors are separate of everything, and runes/gems are interchangeable, oddly enough. As of right now the spreadsheet only has caryll rune effects, not the actual rune item ids. Same for gems.

Let me know if you have any questions. Be sure to check the threads on this forum.
Zerosmith92

Post by Zerosmith92 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Hello, good morning, could you help me with a question about the advanced mode of the save wizard with the Bloodborne game?
I have already been able to change several parameters of the character such as life, stamina and put the infinite blood vials and mercury bullets, I wanted to know if the objects you use with the square button could also be infinite.
I have the sheet with the IDs of the items, I look for that object in the code but I don't know how to put it infinite I have looked at everything, watching videos and forums but I don't know what data I have to change, for example I want to put the infinite Molotov cocktail, okay, I put its id that would be 400004B0 and I look for it and I get the values where I attach a photo of what I would have to change for that object to be infinite?
Thanks for the help.