No man's sky - save submittal

Xfacadex

No man's sky - save submittal

Post by Xfacadex » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:08 am

This is going to be one hell of a hail Mary but could those of you with the game send in your saves to save wizard to see if they will at the very least create a money cheat.

I wouldn't mind playing through the game with max money.
Xfacadex

Re: No man's sky - save submittal

Post by Xfacadex » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Just thought I'd bump this and re~request this since iirc the new software broke SW a day or two after I first made this topic.

Granted I still won't get my hopes up
mroshaw

Post by mroshaw » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:18 am

I'll submit a save. Haven't played it in ages, but would probably do so again if I didn't have to grind cash and resources.

Much respect to team Save Wizard for this brilliant tool, but the opaque nature of their prioritization process is infuriating! You see folks moaning about the same AAA titles over and over on their FB page, rebuffed with talk about prioritizing "most requested" games, and then codes come out for some obscure Japanese RPG! Maybe there are millions of owners of "Yakamuru FistPump Blade Mama 9" who desperately want to cheat, and I'm alone with my requests for old school grind-fests like Dying Light and No Mans Sky? I blame the youth of today.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Much appreciated even if it doesn't work out for us. But yea it's that serious money grind that I simply cant do legit so nothing more than a money cheat would make mine happy.

Honestly though i actually got my request all set up the other day with screenshots and lists ready to go for "Dying Light: the following" in hopes that hopes that gets added as well.