Red dead redemption 2

joetbarrett

Red dead redemption 2

Post by joetbarrett » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Hello!

I am new to using save wizard and have been pointed in the direction of this website for help.

I have recently used the max money cheat but now no longer need it.

Is there a way that I can decrease the amount of money I have in the game to a more sensible amount and also in the camp funds? I have tried to put all of my money into the camp but it takes ages!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Laytham

Re: Red dead redemption 2

Post by Laytham » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:46 pm

joetbarrett wrote:Hello!
So basically, you need to manually find your money via Advanced Mode, so your total amount in your hand find the hex number for it, reverse it and you should be able to find it there. If I may ask, why? :think: :lol:
joetbarrett

Post by joetbarrett » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Laytham wrote:
So basically, you need to manually find your money via Advanced Mode, so your total amount in your hand find the hex number for it, reverse it and you should be able to find it there. If I may ask, why? :think: :lol:
Thank you, I am very new to this all. So basically I have 772204.05 on my character and also have 223143.64 in my camp funds. Say for example I would like 1500 in both how would I go about changing this?

The reason why is because I wanted to use it to get a head start and no longer find it fun having unlimited money.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:27 pm

joetbarrett wrote:
Laytham wrote:
Thank you, I am very new to this all. So basically I have 772204.05 on my character and also have 223143.64 in my camp funds. Say for example I would like 1500 in both how would I go about changing this?

The reason why is because I wanted to use it to get a head start and no longer find it fun having unlimited money.
Like the guy said, search for the hexadecimal of the amount you’re searching for, and change that hexadecimal to the amount you want.