LIT

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by LIT » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm

zachillios wrote:
LIT wrote:
zachillios wrote:
LIT wrote:Hi all!

New here, and in need of a bit of help.
Did do a bit of hex editing way back so not completely out of the loop here but I seem to be having issues with this game.
When exporting the file (from save wizard export function), I dont think I need to decrypt it, from what Ive read anyway,
or am I wrong?
And if so what program should I use to do decrypt/encrypt the save file?

It is confusing me quite a bit, cuz I have been able to use advance editing on my save but none cant find any of the values given in the multiple spreadsheet and tutorials here.

Also did some testing, went on the game unequiped everything (note that my character has 5 playthrough, lots of items and gear near 300hrs or so, wich make for a well filled savefile) and sold ALL my gems even unequiped those I used to sell em. After that, could find pretty much anything I was searching for (except for 2-3 high end cold blood and runes) Do the gems mess up the savefile structure that much???
Otherwise Id like to have some sort of a "say map" as to how the save is structured, seems to me like the character name appear almost at the top with what I assume would be the face feature sliders id, then not sure about the rest, mainly looking for inventory, stash, and equiped item, stats I could find, but is there any markers of sort that separate each section?

Problem is after tweaking a few quantities for these items, the modification did not stick on the save, when goind on ps4 to transfert save time stamp show pre-editing time, what am I doing wrong, is advance editing even still working on that game?

I know its a big post sorry about that, but Iive spent a whole day searching through forums, testing stuff trying to edit ids and values in my savefile and cant get any results so at this point any help would be greatly appreciated!!
THX
Saves are decrypted when you go into advanced mode, so you don't need to do anything there. Make sure you've saving the file after you edit it in whatever program you use to edit it externally, and then remember to import the modified file using the import function (next to export.)
Yes I did indeed modified it from an external program when I finally manage to make sense of the file (when I sold all the gems I had on the save), then saved and imported back. I could verify it as I made sure the changes made were still there after importing the file onto save wizard, thing is the changes didnt take place when back into the game, I had maxed out the amount of blood rock in the stash and yet I still have only 6 of them in game! I wonder did they added checks for amount of items carried and in the stash?

edit; Just though of something, I notice that no matter how many items I have on my character, the save always seem to be the same sizes, makes me wonder could it be that because I have so much weapons, armor and gems, and that the file doesn't grow in size. There is some sort of a compression system taking place? As I mentioned before when selling all gems (witch is probably over 500 of these, yeah stupid of me, but I hate micromanaging inventory and no way of getting rid of these in batch so never bothered with em...) I could find pretty much anything I was searching for... although the changes made still not stick in game, but that was a start, might have simply changed too much at once!
Your file shouldn't change in size, you're only editing slight numbers. But what game are you editing, Bloodborne or Dark Souls?

Bloodborne
and now seems im doin worst than before, somehow my file has become cryptic... cant find any values whatsoever, checking in game searching using spreadsheet, nothing adds up, even trying to find stuff by quantities get me nowhere.... that is very odd.
Found about quickcodes yesterday, gave it a try by entering some on my save, but afer using them and getting the message modification successful, back in game nothing worked. Wonder if these quick codes messed up my save. although its still playable so not so sure...
might revert to an older save to be sure!
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:12 pm

LIT wrote:
zachillios wrote:
LIT wrote:
zachillios wrote:
LIT wrote:Hi all!

New here, and in need of a bit of help.
Did do a bit of hex editing way back so not completely out of the loop here but I seem to be having issues with this game.
When exporting the file (from save wizard export function), I dont think I need to decrypt it, from what Ive read anyway,
or am I wrong?
And if so what program should I use to do decrypt/encrypt the save file?

It is confusing me quite a bit, cuz I have been able to use advance editing on my save but none cant find any of the values given in the multiple spreadsheet and tutorials here.

Also did some testing, went on the game unequiped everything (note that my character has 5 playthrough, lots of items and gear near 300hrs or so, wich make for a well filled savefile) and sold ALL my gems even unequiped those I used to sell em. After that, could find pretty much anything I was searching for (except for 2-3 high end cold blood and runes) Do the gems mess up the savefile structure that much???
Otherwise Id like to have some sort of a "say map" as to how the save is structured, seems to me like the character name appear almost at the top with what I assume would be the face feature sliders id, then not sure about the rest, mainly looking for inventory, stash, and equiped item, stats I could find, but is there any markers of sort that separate each section?

Problem is after tweaking a few quantities for these items, the modification did not stick on the save, when goind on ps4 to transfert save time stamp show pre-editing time, what am I doing wrong, is advance editing even still working on that game?

I know its a big post sorry about that, but Iive spent a whole day searching through forums, testing stuff trying to edit ids and values in my savefile and cant get any results so at this point any help would be greatly appreciated!!
THX
Saves are decrypted when you go into advanced mode, so you don't need to do anything there. Make sure you've saving the file after you edit it in whatever program you use to edit it externally, and then remember to import the modified file using the import function (next to export.)
Yes I did indeed modified it from an external program when I finally manage to make sense of the file (when I sold all the gems I had on the save), then saved and imported back. I could verify it as I made sure the changes made were still there after importing the file onto save wizard, thing is the changes didnt take place when back into the game, I had maxed out the amount of blood rock in the stash and yet I still have only 6 of them in game! I wonder did they added checks for amount of items carried and in the stash?

edit; Just though of something, I notice that no matter how many items I have on my character, the save always seem to be the same sizes, makes me wonder could it be that because I have so much weapons, armor and gems, and that the file doesn't grow in size. There is some sort of a compression system taking place? As I mentioned before when selling all gems (witch is probably over 500 of these, yeah stupid of me, but I hate micromanaging inventory and no way of getting rid of these in batch so never bothered with em...) I could find pretty much anything I was searching for... although the changes made still not stick in game, but that was a start, might have simply changed too much at once!
Your file shouldn't change in size, you're only editing slight numbers. But what game are you editing, Bloodborne or Dark Souls?

Bloodborne
and now seems im doin worst than before, somehow my file has become cryptic... cant find any values whatsoever, checking in game searching using spreadsheet, nothing adds up, even trying to find stuff by quantities get me nowhere.... that is very odd.
Found about quickcodes yesterday, gave it a try by entering some on my save, but afer using them and getting the message modification successful, back in game nothing worked. Wonder if these quick codes messed up my save. although its still playable so not so sure...
With Bloodborne, make sure you're editing the correct save slot. They're offset by 1, so if you're attempting to edit the 2nd character, you would pick slot 1 as opposed to slot 2, etc. This is correlates with your exporting as well. Chances are you're editing one of your other saves instead of the intentional one.
LIT

Post by LIT » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 am

zachillios wrote:
LIT wrote:
zachillios wrote:
LIT wrote:
zachillios wrote: Saves are decrypted when you go into advanced mode, so you don't need to do anything there. Make sure you've saving the file after you edit it in whatever program you use to edit it externally, and then remember to import the modified file using the import function (next to export.)

Bloodborne
With Bloodborne, make sure you're editing the correct save slot. They're offset by 1, so if you're attempting to edit the 2nd character, you would pick slot 1 as opposed to slot 2, etc. This is correlates with your exporting as well. Chances are you're editing one of your other saves instead of the intentional one.
Turn out you are right.... dumb me. lol
Well in my defence, when I first started editing my save I assumed it was like that, been like that on other games I use to mess around with back in the days, anyway when first opening my save it wasnt at userdata00 (wich I was sure it would since Ive only got 1 character)
so checked on the other and it was userdata10 (was surprised too but read somewhere that some update on save wizard caused that sometimes). In the end was always moding on user10 cuz all the other users were blank (all 00). somehow tonight as I openned save wizard and my save it was on user00 and there was data there as opose to before... weird hein!
Re did same modification to this save and everything work first time like a charm!
Did clear lots of extra gems witch i wish id kept for editing some but w/e Im just happy its all working now!

Thx for the help!!!
comitoina

Post by comitoina » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 pm

hello e seen, that you can place gems in the armor in blood born, I tried but something I'm doing wrong, if someone knows how to put them you could explain please, thank you, if you put captures of a before and after it would be great help :thumbup:
FEMTO

Post by FEMTO » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi I have save wizard for 1 week and I know how to give max health and stamina and magic but I can not find the right code to type in to give my character infinite health or make him invincible if someone could help me I would be very pleased as I have been tryng for days to do it.thank you in advance and sorry for my english
FEMTO

Post by FEMTO » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:58 pm

hi i was wondering if you would know what code do I have to type in to make my character invincible I can only work out to give him huge amounts of health but not inmortality.Thank you in advance and sorry for my english (dark souls 3) :)
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 pm

FEMTO wrote:hi i was wondering if you would know what code do I have to type in to make my character invincible I can only work out to give him huge amounts of health but not inmortality.Thank you in advance and sorry for my english (dark souls 3) :)
There is no invincibility code. All you can do is high health.
FEMTO

Post by FEMTO » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Kyoshiro wrote:If anyone wants to mod Bloodborne, and Dark Souls 3 with Inf. HP, Stamina, and FP [DS3]. They both use the same method. Simply use ASCII converter - https://www.branah.com/ascii-converter, and type in your character's name.

So, for example, my character's name is Guinevere. When typed in, I get 0x470x750x690x6e0x650x760x650x720x65 as the full name in ASCii. Easiest way to find your character's name, is to find first and determine the first 2 letters. In my case, it would be at offset 0x470075.

After that, type in your HP value, and click FIND PREVIOUS once or twice, and replace the value with FF FF FF 00. Now go back again to offset 0x470075, and type in your stamina. Same process. You never want to stray too far from the 0x470075 offset. If you're all the way at the top, and if you edit that value, your game will crash.

I've tested it, and it works. My HP doesn't go down. unless I do the magic/blood bullet thing. And my stamina also does not go down, despite it still saying 100.

Hi thank you for this but when I replace the health value with the FF FF FF 00 it does not make it inmortal buy it gives me 1/1 hp can you help me please I am getting desperate trying to work out what to do
FEMTO

Post by FEMTO » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:47 pm

zachillios wrote:
FEMTO wrote:hi i was wondering if you would know what code do I have to type in to make my character invincible I can only work out to give him huge amounts of health but not inmortality.Thank you in advance and sorry for my english (dark souls 3) :)
Do you know where is the offset of the absorption of the character's damage? maybe if I change that to 100 will it work?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:54 pm

FEMTO wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Do you know where is the offset of the absorption of the character's damage? maybe if I change that to 100 will it work?
Absorption isn't directly editable like health is. The only way to get something close to what you want is to give yourself a huge amount of health, which the guide your quoted above tells you how to do. Everyone's addresses are different due to how the game works so no one can give you the exact address for your personal save.