Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Lakell00

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:05 am

Why dont a mod make a video tutorial on dark souls 3 and bloodborne advance mode
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 am

9time wrote:apparently quick mode doesn't exist on mine and advance mode keeps telling me can't connect to server for both these games but quick mode works for a couple other of my saves.

so can someone be so kind and mod my saves for me?

i just want echos/souls
and maybe blood chuncks and what ever the highest is for dark souls?
No one will mod your saves. It is against the rules to ask however it will be overlooked as it hasn't happened before now. Sorry.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:48 am

So I finally got Advanced Mode to work after a while.

I managed to find my souls in my save and it's exactly where Gogeta said it would be.

One problem: FFC99A3B did not work. Maybe the real max souls is 99,999,999 and not 999,999,999? Will try the lower amount and report back. I will also be messing with items later.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Ryu Kenshin

Post by Ryu Kenshin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:48 am

Ultimarok wrote:I cannot access either Quick Mode or Advanced Mode for Dark Souls III. It's giving me the same problems that Bloodborne did.

I read Gogeta's post and I was one of the people that reported the issue, but I thought they fixed it in the latest update??? I assumed that was what the latest Save Wizard update was for.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but I have Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition. It's the one that comes with all the DLC, it's basically a "complete" edition. So not sure if either the developers hadn't fixed the Bloodborne/Dark Souls III problem yet or if it's because I have the new edition.
If it pop-up server error that means your internet connection is unreliable so the decryption process has pre-matured end. Or you have an unsupport savefile, then you have to contact savewizard staff via their support page. They will mod the save for you. :problem:

We cann't do it for you because the forum rules and it will cost 1 slot in the limit 5 account slots :arrow:
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 am

Ryu Kenshin wrote:If it pop-up server error that means your internet connection is unreliable so the decryption process has pre-matured end. Or you have an unsupport savefile, then you have to contact savewizard staff via their support page. They will mod the save for you. :problem:
That may be the case, I suppose I will try contacting them, although response is slow on their end.
Ryu Kenshin wrote:We cann't do it for you because the forum rules and it will cost 1 slot in the limit 5 account slots :arrow:
Hunh? I never asked anyone to mod anything for me. I like to do it myself. :P

Thank you though.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Ryu Kenshin

Post by Ryu Kenshin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:20 am

Ultimarok wrote:
Ryu Kenshin wrote:If it pop-up server error that means your internet connection is unreliable so the decryption process has pre-matured end. Or you have an unsupport savefile, then you have to contact savewizard staff via their support page. They will mod the save for you. :problem:
That may be the case, I suppose I will try contacting them, although response is slow on their end.
Ryu Kenshin wrote:We cann't do it for you because the forum rules and it will cost 1 slot in the limit 5 account slots :arrow:
Hunh? I never asked anyone to mod anything for me. I like to do it myself. :P

Thank you though.
No problem mate. Sorry I mistook your post with someone below. :thumbup:
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 am

Nevermind, I got my souls edited successfully in Advanced Mode once I realized my mistake. Moving on to items next.

This will have to do until Quick Mode is fixed.

For those wondering, your Souls in Dark Souls III may show up twice (two offsets), right next to each other slightly above your character's name in Ascii. You have to edit both offsets, not just one.

Remember that it's in reverse bytes and you're editing more toward the right when you input values and not the left. (That was the mistake I made, editing zeroes to the left and not the right.)
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:26 am

Anyone figured out how to edit the gems for Bloodborne in Advanced Mode?

I've been trying for the last couple of days, out of luck.

I managed to locate them, and their size seem to be 12 bytes.

They look like this :

XX XX XX XX / XX XX XX XX / XX XX XX XX

Found out the last 4 bytes are quantity, and should always be 1 :

XX XX XX XX / XX XX XX XX / 01 00 00 00

And so far the last 2 bytes of the second section from the left are "10 80" and look like this :

XX XX XX XX / XX XX 10 80 / 01 00 00 00

The same gem may appear twice within the savedata, so either it's a leftover from when you previously slotted it to a weapon or some kind of memory that tracks which gems you unlocked? Not sure...

It's coded in a really weird fashion, and I can not make any sense of them at all.

Also, even though some gems share exactly the same stats, they have different bytes on at least the first section. But all my Heavy Abyssals gems look like this :

XX XX XX XX / 12 ED 10 80 / 01 00 00 00

I'll try to post other patterns if I stumble accross them, but so far I am really lost as to how to edit these gems properly.
Ryu Kenshin

Post by Ryu Kenshin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:06 am

Aladore wrote:Anyone figured out how to edit the gems for Bloodborne in Advanced Mode?

I've been trying for the last couple of days, out of luck.

I managed to locate them, and their size seem to be 12 bytes.

They look like this :

XX XX XX XX / XX XX XX XX / XX XX XX XX

Found out the last 4 bytes are quantity, and should always be 1 :

XX XX XX XX / XX XX XX XX / 01 00 00 00

And so far the last 2 bytes of the second section from the left are "10 80" and look like this :

XX XX XX XX / XX XX 10 80 / 01 00 00 00

The same gem may appear twice within the savedata, so either it's a leftover from when you previously slotted it to a weapon or some kind of memory that tracks which gems you unlocked? Not sure...

It's coded in a really weird fashion, and I can not make any sense of them at all.

Also, even though some gems share exactly the same stats, they have different bytes on at least the first section. But all my Heavy Abyssals gems look like this :

XX XX XX XX / 12 ED 10 80 / 01 00 00 00

I'll try to post other patterns if I stumble accross them, but so far I am really lost as to how to edit these gems properly.
I agree that the gem part is very tricky, I messed up the savefile so much that I have to restore an old backup on cloud. The thing is it appears so many places: weapon, inventory, chest, ... And yes, you have to unlocked it first so the savefile contains gem IDs. :crazy:
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:26 am

Ryu Kenshin wrote:And yes, you have to unlocked it first so the savefile contains gem IDs. :crazy:
That's what I figured. Kinda sucks and defeats 99% of the hacking purpose. GG From on that protection.

Well, at least you can duplicate unlocked gems, so that's kinda nice.

Here's to hoping someone figures out how to unlock gems via hex edit o/