Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

ss4gogeta069

Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm pretty sure these 2 games are identical when it comes to saves. At least that's what I've been told. So, I thought I would try to help those of you looking for your souls/echoes and also your ITEMS!

So, your souls are simple. Locate your character name in the ascii (the stuff on the right of the save) then somewhere just above it you'll find your souls. Convert your soul value to hex and look for that above the name in the hex part of the save. The change it to 3B9AC9FF but remember it's reversed. So if you have 5409 souls you'll see "21 15" instead of 1521 which is 5409 in hex. So you'll want to put FFC99A3B to get 999,999,999 souls.

Now, the items aren't quite as simple but they aren't too difficult. They begin below your name. There will be a set of what I think is FF's dividing sections and after that you'll find an item identifier followed by the amount. It's pretty long so you're not looking for an identifier of F9CE99 it will be more like C7DD92AF87D7D9E3A2 then amount. There are quite a few sections with items and you'll obviously find storage and carried so good luck. Let me know if you have questions!

See if this helps and I will edit this and go into a little better detail when I can look at a save but I'm at work and I forgot my laptop.
9time

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by 9time » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:15 pm

it appears that these are the only two games that are not working in any mode for me.keep getting server error on just these two games only
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 pm

I think it's a client issue and there should be an update soon with a fix for it.
RWarK

Post by RWarK » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:37 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:So, your souls are simple. Locate your character name in the ascii (the stuff on the right of the save) then somewhere just above it you'll find your souls. Convert your soul value to hex and look for that above the name in the hex part of the save. The change it to 3B9AC9FF but remember it's reversed. So if you have 5409 souls you'll see "21 15" instead of 1521 which is 5409 in hex. So you'll want to put FFC99A3B to get 999,999,999 souls...
Thanks this worked for me.
Ryu Kenshin

Post by Ryu Kenshin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:21 am

I would like to ask if there is any easy way to find code for blood rock since I only have 1 in my inventory :eh:
ulfberthwarbear

Post by ulfberthwarbear » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 am

Blood Rock is D60B
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:26 am

quick codes for bloodborne works for me many times im using EUR version. btw are there any codes for blood shards or shards for upgrading weapons and Armour? and are there any codes all items, weapons, Armour in the shop?
Ryu Kenshin

Post by Ryu Kenshin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:08 am

Imparasite wrote:quick codes for bloodborne works for me many times im using EUR version. btw are there any codes for blood shards or shards for upgrading weapons and Armour? and are there any codes all items, weapons, Armour in the shop?
I've seen the items code is just below your character name, begin with three rows of FF FF FF ... then something like ... xx xx xx 40 yy yy ... which yy yy is your quantity value, just change it to FF FF or 63 00 or 3F 07 :clap:

The thing is you must own 1 of each item first hand or so I think :problem:
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:33 am

I cannot access either Quick Mode or Advanced Mode for Dark Souls III. It's giving me the same problems that Bloodborne did.

I read Gogeta's post and I was one of the people that reported the issue, but I thought they fixed it in the latest update??? I assumed that was what the latest Save Wizard update was for.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but I have Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition. It's the one that comes with all the DLC, it's basically a "complete" edition. So not sure if either the developers hadn't fixed the Bloodborne/Dark Souls III problem yet or if it's because I have the new edition.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
9time

Post by 9time » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:46 am

apparently quick mode doesn't exist on mine and advance mode keeps telling me can't connect to server for both these games but quick mode works for a couple other of my saves.

so can someone be so kind and mod my saves for me?

i just want echos/souls
and maybe blood chuncks and what ever the highest is for dark souls?